BY DRYBAR

A lightweight heat and UV protectant lotion for use before your blowout, creating a breathable, protective barrier from hot tools and UV exposure that helps seal split ends and prevent dryness and damage. Hot Toddy is a lightweight lotion that protects hair from heat up to 450 degrees, helping seal split ends and prevent dryness, damage, and breakage. Great for all hair types, it protects hair from UVA and UVB exposure that can fade color and dry out locks. It contains a polymer complex that protects against heat from hot tools and helps to repair split ends while artichoke leaf extract helps prevent dehydration and protect the hair cuticle. A Marrakesh Woods fragrance features notes of sandalwood, jasmine, and vanilla that leaves the hair delicately scented. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is cruelty-free. Drybar does not tested on animals. Research results: Testing by 3rd party research lab, sample size of 16, 8 treated and 8 untreated: - Increase in textile strength- 77% reduction in breakage on hair treated with Hot Toddy prior to applying heat see more...

Kathy T.
Crisfield, MD
I got a sample of this from Sephora, and fell in love with it. A little goes a long way, so the sample has actually lasted quite a while, but I’ve already bought the full size because I don’t want to live without it. My hair has to be blown dry and straightened after I wash it, or else I have to scrunch it. There’s no in between! Letting it air dry just leads to a frizzy, crazy mess that is partially wavy, partially curly, and partially straight. When I use this stuff on my hair I could pretty much get away without straightening it. I use my straightener just to smooth a few pieces. But hot toddy allows me to have smooth, soft, shiny hair with a lot less effort. That’s a winner in my book!
Kelly L.
This is a good product and it does what it claims. It protects my hair without weighing it down. The only reason I am not giving it 5 stars is because there are products that function similarly at a much lower price point.
Stacy O.
Binghamton
Where do I begin?  I love this product for many reasons: 1) it smoothes and tames my hair; 2) it protects my hair; 3) and it smells fantastic! Again, another product that you have to read the directions on and use as directed.  I really like all Drybar products.  Now if I can find a shampoo of theirs that works for me...
Courtney S.
Halethorpe, MD
This stuff is great! From the light cherry smell to how it protects your hair from up too 450° heat. It definitely met my expectations. It leaves your hair feeling silky soft, smelling nice, and very protected. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Ariel A.
Bayonne, NJ
This stuff is amazing! Before this I was only using a Phyto heat protectant, but this is a serious game changer. It leaves your hair feeling so soft and smooth while protecting your hair. I'm in the process of regrowing my hair and this honestly makes all the difference. It keeps it looking healthy and is protecting it from all the heat I use on my hair. Would definitely repurchase.
Leanne P.
Andover, MA
Last time I was at the hair salon my stylist highly suggested I purchase a heat protector. I color my hair (balayage) and had split ends. I am so glad I found this heat protector! First of all, it smells AMAZING. Second, it's paraben, sulfate and phthalate free. After awhile I noticed less split ends and my color has been lasting longer than usual. I blow dry my hair every other day and use a small penny size amount on damp hair. Highly recommend!
Jordan C.
Tellico Plains
My first drybar product was the On The Rocks shampoo and conditioner. I was hooked on DryBar products after the first wash. Prior to this I had never used a heat protectant on a regular basis, but the number out positive reviews on a variety of sites encouraged me to give Hot Drybar Hot Toddy Heat & UV Protectant Toddy a try and I am so glad I do! I love the way it minimizes the frizz in my hair and adds a beautiful shine. Another perk of this product is that a little amount goes a long way!  Drybar On The Rocks Lightweight Replenishing Conditioner, Size One SizeDrybar On The Rocks Clarifying Charcoal Shampoo, Size One Size
Miosotis O.
Fall River , MA
Love this!! Leaves your hair feeling silky soft without any residue helps detangle & prevents frizz. Super light weight & smells amazing! Adds some shine but nothing crazy which I love. & not only is it protecting from heat damage, it protects your hair from the sun too! Must have in the summer especially if you color your hair.
Laura G.
Tempe, AZ
All drybar products smell so good! I first, looking at the size of the bottle, I thought the price tag was a bit steep. However, I only use about a quarter size. My hair is a bit longer than medium length. I bought this in February and I would say this bottle will last me through the summer. I only wash my hair every 3 days. This doesn't weigh my hair down and it is easy to style with. If you style your hair with heat, I would give this a shot.
Kaila D.
Oakland , CA
I received a sample of this from Ulta with any purchase a few months ago. I would buy the full sized product in a heartbeat. It is the best heat protectant for hair that I've ever used. It smells great and isn't greasy at all. My hair is aways soft and shiny after use. Definitely use it for your at-home blowouts!
Rosy M.
Lincolnwood , IL
How good is this product?
Tanya B.
Old Barn Road, Birmingham
Has anyone seen a difference with this?
Jennifer F.
Princeton, FL
Is Drybar a cruelty free brand? Or does this product test on animals?
Madelyn I.
Cygnet, OH
Does this work well for thick and curly hair?