Drybar Hot Toddy Heat Protector Frizz Fighter 3.4 oz uploaded by Hailey R.

BY DRYBAR #77 in Hair Primers & Heat Protectants

A creme that reduces friction and overheating for a shiny, controlled finish. Fight frizz. Protect your hair. Seal ends for a smooth, brilliant finish. This restorative creme helps condition and repair hair, while naturally enhancing shine and bounce. Use it before a blowout to create a breathable, protective barrier against heat. Frequent use will help maintain your hair’s natural sheen and strength. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product is cruelty-free; it was not tested on animals. see more...

Marisela A.
Cypress, TX
When I was in cosmetology school Drybar came to my school to tell us about their products and did a demo. They used this on my hair and I feel in love with it. It smells amazing and made my hair feel soft. It didn't take as long for them to blow dry my hair when they used this. We got it for half the price when they came so I bought 2. I love this product and I will always buy it
LAUREN H.
Syracuse, NY
I am completely obsessed with this. The smell is amazing and it doesn’t make my hair feel sticky or gross. I flat iron my hair a lot and I know this keeps me protected against the hottest heat! This is a must have.
Sharon T.
Woodside
I got this a few years ago when it was sent to a magazine that I interned at. I naturally have straight hair, but I have crazy-frizzy hair in the summer, so I was really excited about using this product. You're supposed to squeeze a quarter size for each use. It was an average, but I didn't really think it did much for my flyaway hairs. It felt like hairspray but much lighter. The smell grew on me eventually and because nauseating after awhile. It also turned yellow-ish only months after I started using it, so I had to toss it out eventually.
Cassie T.
Naperville
Dry Bar at it again! Blow dry, straighten takes a lot on my hair- this helps keep my ends, fly away and helps from not over drying or weighing it down and ruining my hair. Spray this on your hair before using a hot tool and you’ll be amazed
Morgan I.
Fitchburg, WI
I purchased Hot Toddy a few weeks ago at Sephora, and it has absolutely been the best haircare decision I've made in years. I blow-dry my hair regularly, so needless to say my hair has been through a lot. This product leaves my hair feeling smooth, fluffy, and voluminous after a blow-dry... something I have NEVER experienced with another product. Although this product carries a hefty price tag ($30 for a pretty small bottle) it is absolutely worth it if you heat process your hair on a daily basis.
Danielle A.
Corydon, IN
Best Defense Against the Heat for Your Hair!
I love love love this product. I read multiple reviews on it before I purchased it, and I never imagined it would work as well as it did!!! I am overjoyed with it.
-Smells amazing, and the scent stays for hours!!! (Received multiple compliments)
-Makes my hair smooth and shiny after blow drying and straightening while protecting it from heat damage! (I can tell a huge difference in the feel of my hair, when I compare it to the drug store heat protectant I was using before.
-Lightweight product
-It does come with a heavy price of $30 for the small bottle. But if you are using heat on your hair it is highly worth it. I don't even hesitate buying it. Best investment I have made for my hair!
Jordan S.
Lynn Haven, FL
I really like this because it gives my hair weight to keep it straight but doesn’t weigh it down, if that makes sense? And the packaging looks super cute on my counter!
Sarah K.
Germantown, WI
As a person who regularly damages their hair in the name of looking great, I loved this product so far! I blow dry everyday and it makes my hair smooth and shiny! I've noticed less frizz and damage in the few days I've used it and its super light. I feel like my hair is actually protected so I will happily continue to use it!
Nessa P.
Love this. I blow dry my hair at least 4 times a week, and I truly feel as though this protects from heat damage. My hair appears smoothr and shinier. I also find the scent quite pleasant. I will continue to repurchase even though it is pricier than what I typically like to spend on haircare products. It's effective and worth the $.
Morgan S.
As with every Drybar product I've tried this heat protecting serum is AMAZING! It smells so good and my hair just loves it! I've been using it for over a year and will most definitely continue to use it. If you're thinking about trying any Drybar product I would definitely recommend this one!!!
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Where can I purchase this at?
Sarah K.
Germantown, WI
I need a great heat protector as I am highly prone to split ends, does this do well preventing those?
Malia E.
Has anyone used this product and gotten any heat protectant effect from it? I would like to buy, but I need to know if this will protect my hair from becoming damaged by blow dryers.
Danielle A.
Corydon, IN
Did they quit making this? This is my regular product, I've had a stock pile built up for a while, ran out, and it's no longer on Sephora in store or online, or on Drybar website...??? I'm worried! Is it a temporary thing?!
christina m.
Shoreline, WA
Is this worth it I need someone to give me advice someone who has used a product