Drybar Hot Toddy Heat Protector Frizz Fighter 3.4 oz

A creme that reduces friction and overheating for a shiny, controlled finish. Fight frizz. Protect your hair. Seal ends for a smooth, brilliant finish. This restorative creme helps condition and repair hair, while naturally enhancing shine and bounce. Use it before a blowout to create a breathable, protective barrier against heat. Frequent use will help maintain your hair’s natural sheen and strength. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product is cruelty-free; it was not tested on animals.

Does this really work for frizzy hair?
Is this worth the price?
Where can I purchase this product? And how well does it work?
Start your review of Drybar Hot Toddy Heat Protector Frizz Fighter 3.4 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Fitchburg, WI
I purchased Hot Toddy a few weeks ago at Sephora, and it has absolutely been the best haircare decision I've made in years. I blow-dry my hair regularly, so needless to say my hair has been through a lot. This product leaves my hair feeling smooth, fluffy, and voluminous after a blow-dry... something I have NEVER experienced with another product. Although this product carries a hefty price tag ($30 for a pretty small bottle) it is absolutely worth it if you heat process your hair on a daily basis.
Carbondale , IL
This heat protectant keeps my hair from getting damaged. It last through the blow dry and flat iron when straightening my hair. Kind of-pricey but if you have a little to splurge try it out! Also smells good!
Cypress, TX
When I was in cosmetology school Drybar came to my school to tell us about their products and did a demo. They used this on my hair and I feel in love with it. It smells amazing and made my hair feel soft. It didn't take as long for them to blow dry my hair when they used this. We got it for half the price when they came so I bought 2. I love this product and I will always buy it
Milwaukee, WI
As a person who regularly damages their hair in the name of looking great, I loved this product so far! I blow dry everyday and it makes my hair smooth and shiny! I've noticed less frizz and damage in the few days I've used it and its super light. I feel like my hair is actually protected so I will happily continue to use it!
Corydon, IN
Best Defense Against the Heat for Your Hair! I love love love this product. I read multiple reviews on it before I purchased it, and I never imagined it would work as well as it did!!! I am overjoyed with it. -Smells amazing, and the scent stays for hours!!! (Received multiple compliments) -Makes my hair smooth and shiny after blow drying and straightening while protecting it from heat damage! (I can tell a huge difference in the feel of my hair, when I compare it to the drug store heat protectant I was using before. -Lightweight product -It does come with a heavy price of $30 for the small bottle. But if you are using heat on your hair it is highly worth it. I don't even hesitate buying it. Best investment I have made for my hair!
Novi , MI
Love this product! Actually got it as a sample with my hair dryer, and forgot about it for months... But when I pulled it out of my drawer after a couple months and finally gave it a try my very next move was ordering myself a full size bottle online! It doesn’t leave your hair with that awful burnt smell that a lot of heat protectants do, and it definitely helps to cut down on frizz when blow drying your hair!
Freehold , NJ
I have been using heat protectant products for about 15 years now. This is the best. It smells great and doesn’t leave my hair feeling greasy.
Staten Island, NY
I've gotten a few samples of this product with my purchases from Sephora, and I find that this is one of the best smoothing and protecting products for when I blow out and straighten my thick, coarse, somewhat curly hair. The smell is also pretty fantastic!
Muncie, IN
Drybar Hot Toddy Heat Protector Frizz Fighter 3.4 oz uploaded by Hailey R.
I love this product! I never leave town without it. I use it after the shower when I know i will be using heat on my hair the next day. It leaves a fresh salon scent in my hair that makes me feel like I am getting a blow out every time I use it.
Rose Bud, AR
As with every Drybar product I've tried this heat protecting serum is AMAZING! It smells so good and my hair just loves it! I've been using it for over a year and will most definitely continue to use it. If you're thinking about trying any Drybar product I would definitely recommend this one!!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...