Drybar Hold Me Hair Clips 4 Hair Clips

by Drybar

A set of four alligator jaw clips for sectioning hair while blow drying. The key to a stellar blowout is drying in sections and these hair clips promise to keep the process easy and breezy. The alligator jaw design securely holds a large amount of hair out of your way, making sectioning simple and successful. Don’t dry without them.

Purchased these yesterday because I needed something besides hair ties to hold my hair. How well do they hold hair in place and are they heat protectant?
So are these products a good buy or is it a waste? I straighten my hair and just use hair ties but I e heard good things about these . Worth the price???Drybar Hold Me Hair Clips 4 Hair Clips
do these leave a mark in your hair?
Start your review of Drybar Hold Me Hair Clips 4 Hair Clips!
Halifax, NS
These clips were a great purchase. Very affordable and worth the money. I have very thick hair so they could be a little stronger / tighter but nothing worth complaining over. They’re durable and come in a convenient 4-pack.
Edmonton, AB
I really like these both for styling and just clipping my hair back, off my face when I’m doing my makeup. They’re very comfortable and convenient for sectioning our hair for blow dries/styling
nottingham
Really helpful for keeping your hair out of your face, practical and really fashionable aswell
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Florence, KY
a year ago
Lauren H. • a year ago
I love these so much and feel like they’re made well. They’re much easier to use than hair ties and it’s quicker to let a section down. But you may be able to get a similar product for cheaper on amazon or at a professional beauty store. I love these but they probably cost more because of the brand name.