Drybar Hold Me Hair Clips 4 Hair Clips

by Drybar

A set of four alligator jaw clips for sectioning hair while blow drying. The key to a stellar blowout is drying in sections and these hair clips promise to keep the process easy and breezy. The alligator jaw design securely holds a large amount of hair out of your way, making sectioning simple and successful. Don’t dry without them.

Purchased these yesterday because I needed something besides hair ties to hold my hair. How well do they hold hair in place and are they heat protectant?
So are these products a good buy or is it a waste? I straighten my hair and just use hair ties but I e heard good things about these . Worth the price???Drybar Hold Me Hair Clips 4 Hair Clips
do these leave a mark in your hair?
Start your review of Drybar Hold Me Hair Clips 4 Hair Clips!
Leesburg, FL
I love these. I use them daily while styling my hair. I have really fine hair and these hold my hair in place without slipping!
Lightweight yet strong hold They also grip without digging into the scalp. Thick or long hair would probably need two packs
Fayetteville
I love how well these hold my hair while I am trying to fix it and style it. They help me do anything I need to.
Chantilly, VA
FAVORITE CLIPS EVER!!!!! Got them from Ulta and I LOVE them! Such a great value! 10/10 going to buy more soon!
Use these almost everyday, great on wash day when i have to section my hair to detangle and put my products in.
Brooklyn, NY
Holy shit*****t these are a lifesaver of my patience and styling time. Great grip and doesn't rip my hair.
Austin , TX
1,277 reviews
I do like these for when I straighten or curl my hair. I don't think you can do hair clips bad though.
Naples
These hair clips are expensive but help hold hair back better than other clips I’ve found
Purchased at: Sephora
Love these clips! I appreciate the bright yellow hue, so I don’t lose them. They are very strong to hold up my hair as I section it off to style or while I do my makeup, but I never get a kink or mark in my hair from these.
Acton, ON
bought these hair clips from sephora! I love them. they are so good for clipping my hair to sleep in. unfortunately I did break one which sucks because they weren’t cheap... the screw near the spring popped out.. but oh well. love them so much & they work perfectly for me
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Florence, KY
a year ago
Lauren H. • a year ago
I love these so much and feel like they’re made well. They’re much easier to use than hair ties and it’s quicker to let a section down. But you may be able to get a similar product for cheaper on amazon or at a professional beauty store. I love these but they probably cost more because of the brand name.