Drybar Hold Me Hair Clips 4 Hair Clips

by Drybar

A set of four alligator jaw clips for sectioning hair while blow drying. The key to a stellar blowout is drying in sections and these hair clips promise to keep the process easy and breezy. The alligator jaw design securely holds a large amount of hair out of your way, making sectioning simple and successful. Don’t dry without them.

Purchased these yesterday because I needed something besides hair ties to hold my hair. How well do they hold hair in place and are they heat protectant?
So are these products a good buy or is it a waste? I straighten my hair and just use hair ties but I e heard good things about these . Worth the price???Drybar Hold Me Hair Clips 4 Hair Clips
do these leave a mark in your hair?
Start your review of Drybar Hold Me Hair Clips 4 Hair Clips!
Ann Arbor, MI
I LOVE these clips! My roommates joke at me for wearing them around the house when I’m not doing my hair. They have a strong hold and keep my fine hair up and out of the way. Highly recommend!
My hair is incredibly thick despite me thinning and layering my hair, so when I found out about these hair clips, I bought them right away. The clips are a great color and true to their name, they do hold. Drybar’s hair clips have made it so much easier to blow dry my hair because now I can just section it off rather than blindly blow drying. They’re worth the money if you have too much hair to handle when blow drying or if you wanted to style your hair.
Ridiculously overpriced! As a pro stylist, these are the same type of clips that are used in salons that work best for styling hair, but they can be purchased in generic brands from the beauty supply stores. They DO work great and will allow for a large/thick amount of hair to be clipped at once. If you are willing to pay something 200% overpriced just due to the name, then you will love these!
With having extremely long hair these clips are the best to use while blow drying my hair with a round brush or a paddle brush in order to reduce frizz.  The dry bar clips make it so easy to move from section to section when blow drying my hair. The clips are prefect for someone with either short or long hair that has to dry their hair in sections. Drybar Drybar
These are worth every penny and I use them all of the time. They're great for make up fixing hair holding all the things you'd expect. I also love the bright color bc it helps me find them in the abyss they is my bathroom drawer.
milwaukee
Drybar Hold Me Hair Clips 4 Hair Clips uploaded by Nyomi D.
I have a couple of these clips which I use almost every single day. they make it so easy to blow dry sections. however to be honest, I use them mostly when I twist my hair up in a quick bun to get it out of my face but don't want a crease in my hair from a hair tie (see photo), love them!
Brentwood, TN
Love these clips with my whole heart! I didn't mind spending the money on these, because my clips from the store always broke on me very quickly. These have been working great for quite a while! I absolutely love them!
These clips are great however they are a bit pricey. They work great for blow drying your hair in sections or I even use them when I am coloring my hair and they work great. I am sure there are similar clips in different brands in you're needing something more affordable. These are pretty durable though!
Burbank , CA
Use it everyday when I style my hair or to just clip it up when I'm doing work around the house. You can use it to section and clip your hair all in one: it's super affordable for 4 clips. I have like 20 of these
New Castle, IN
I'm not sure I could ever have enough of these clips. They are just perfect for use during styling, and they are gentle enough that they don't leave marks or mess up parts of your hair that have already been styled. Best clips ever!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Florence, KY
a year ago
Lauren H. • a year ago
I love these so much and feel like they’re made well. They’re much easier to use than hair ties and it’s quicker to let a section down. But you may be able to get a similar product for cheaper on amazon or at a professional beauty store. I love these but they probably cost more because of the brand name.