BY DRYBAR

A set of four alligator jaw clips for sectioning hair while blow drying. The key to a stellar blowout is drying in sections and these hair clips promise to keep the process easy and breezy. The alligator jaw design securely holds a large amount of hair out of your way, making sectioning simple and successful. Don’t dry without them. see more...

• do these leave a mark in your hair?1 Answers
  • Do these hold up really thick hair? I've been putting off...1 Answers
  • Are these made of rubber material? 1 Answers
Jessika F.
New Castle, IN
Review for: Drybar Hold Me Hair Clips 4 Hair Clips more...
I'm not sure I could ever have enough of these clips. They are just perfect for use during styling, and they are gentle enough that they don't leave marks or mess up parts of your hair that have already been styled. Best clips ever!
Suzanne M.
Fort Worth, TX
Completely worth the money - I actually got four that were included in two different Drybar bundles and four is all you need. The cool thing about these compared to other clips, is they are what are called Alligator clips, so they can move and bend slightly to hold more hair, which is exactly what someone like me needs to hole all of my thick, curly hair!
Rosanna B.
Ann Arbor, MI
Review for: Drybar Hold Me Hair Clips 4 Hair Clips more...
I LOVE these clips! My roommates joke at me for wearing them around the house when I’m not doing my hair. They have a strong hold and keep my fine hair up and out of the way. Highly recommend!
Jennifer S.
These clips are awesome. They are fantastic quality and they stay in place unlike others that fall or snap easily. They’re a little pricey, but I think they are worth it.
alydorsten D.
Knoxville, TN
Love these clips!!! I use them almost every day. They are functional if you need your hair held back to do makeup, or for while do my hair. Very sturdy and worth the price. Would definitely recommend this product
Tamara F.
Review for: Drybar Hold Me Hair Clips 4 Hair Clips more...
Best hair clips ever! They don’t tangle hair and they don’t hurt at all. Holds every piece of hair securely where you put them. Yes, $16 is a lot of money for 4 hair clips, but if you don’t lose them you will never need to buy another set of hair clips again. I can get away with only using two for the most part and I have extremely thick and wavy hair. Definitely recommend! I purchased mine from Ulta.
Nyomi D.
milwaukee
Review for: Drybar Hold Me Hair Clips 4 Hair Clips more...
I have a couple of these clips which I use almost every single day. they make it so easy to blow dry sections. however to be honest, I use them mostly when I twist my hair up in a quick bun to get it out of my face but don't want a crease in my hair from a hair tie (see photo), love them!
Jessica Z.
My hair is incredibly thick despite me thinning and layering my hair, so when I found out about these hair clips, I bought them right away. The clips are a great color and true to their name, they do hold. Drybar’s hair clips have made it so much easier to blow dry my hair because now I can just section it off rather than blindly blow drying. They’re worth the money if you have too much hair to handle when blow drying or if you wanted to style your hair.
Sarah  A.
Ridiculously overpriced! As a pro stylist, these are the same type of clips that are used in salons that work best for styling hair, but they can be purchased in generic brands from the beauty supply stores. They DO work great and will allow for a large/thick amount of hair to be clipped at once. If you are willing to pay something 200% overpriced just due to the name, then you will love these!
Hilary B.
With having extremely long hair these clips are the best to use while blow drying my hair with a round brush or a paddle brush in order to reduce frizz.  The dry bar clips make it so easy to move from section to section when blow drying my hair. The clips are prefect for someone with either short or long hair that has to dry their hair in sections. DrybarDrybar
Julie P.
Southampton, PA
do these leave a mark in your hair?
Libby A.
Do these hold up really thick hair? I've been putting off buying hair clips from TJ Maxx because I'm not sure the cheap ones would be able to hold up my thick hair. Do these hold up thick hair? And are they worth the price tag?
Shakis D.
Are these made of rubber material?
Alyssa J.
Florence, KY
So are these products a good buy or is it a waste? I straighten my hair and just use hair ties but I e heard good things about these . Worth the price???Drybar Hold Me Hair Clips 4 Hair Clips