Drybar High Tops Self-Grip Rollers 6 rollers uploaded by Elizabeth C.Drybar High Tops Self-Grip Rollers 6 rollers uploaded by Elizabeth C.

BY DRYBAR #19 in Hair Rollers

A set of six self-grip rollers to provide mega-lift just where you want it. These low-maintenance rollers roll easily into hair and stay in place without clips or clamps, then remove gently without pulling or tugging strands. The result is effortless lift just where you want it at the crown of the head. The secret is the gentle self-grip material that provides strong hold while preventing pulling or damage to hair. Two roller sizes allow for customizable volume on any length hair. This Set Contains: - 3 x Large Self-Grip Rollers - 3 x Medium Self-Grip Rollers Good for all hair types in need of volume in specific areas, these rollers are made of polypropylene and nylon. see more...

Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
I absolutely love these. Rollers and I never seemed to be able to work it out in the past. Granted I probably wasn't using them right since I was trying on wet hair and thats probably not what self grip rollers are meant for but now that I've finally worked out how to style my hair perfectly every time with a gorgeous blow out and flat iron these are a definite must for setting my volume and adding that gorgeous feathered look on my long and short layers and fringe bangs. I absolutely love them.
I blow dry section by section and with each section I roll it up in whatever direction pulls my roots up or out the most and then leave them. Then when I'm done with that layer of hair I go back through with a cool shot of air over the rollers and they hold up to the highest setting of air flow so thats pretty amazing. Move onto the next layer and just take the one thats been in the longest out and put it in the New section and just repeat until finished. I leave them in the last layer, which happens to be my bangs and top layer of hair the longest. Even after the cold shot of air I do my makeup and leave them in to truly set all the way before I flat iron to get max volume and omg does it help. For really full volume I skip the flat iron completely which honestly would have never been possible without my hair being able to set in these before.
I mean people have asked me if I was mixed my entire childhood purely because of my super spiral curls. I no longer leave the house like that or without flat ironing, blow drying or using a curling iron but these have made the straightening process so much easier, so much less damaging and it somehow makes it so I don't end up with a ton of frizz the moment there's any moisture is in the air. And that's amazing because even expensive frizz control products couldnt save me before. Also, it holds the look of my blow out and the volume for days! Literally.
I just can't rave enough. If you use heat use these.
Even if you flat iron use these after each section to set your style for days of just done looking hair. At $10 for 6 you can buy enough for your entire head without breaking the bank.
They are high quality and easy to use. They are great priced and so adorable with that buttercup yellow. Each size is useable on all hair lengths.
These are totally necessary in my book.
Thank god for drybar and alli webb and her book good hair for all. It literally changed my life.
For reference I have very thick and super curly, frizzy hair that's just past shoulder length. It starts to curl up even after a flat iron after a few hours and I had to redo it a few times a day before these. I have split ends and some damage that you can't even tell i have when I use these. Plus they help me avoid damaging my hair more. They stick super easily with little to no effort. I'm obsessed. Definitely going to stock up.
Julia M.
I have naturally wavy hair and love it when I can harness those waves into big natural looking curls with shine. I know this sounds impossible but with the self grip rollers it's not just possible but it's pretty easy, and I am not at ease doing hair. Love these.
Emily G.
Middleton
I have long, fine, thick hair. These rollers are a major key for me to have volume. They work well but aren’t totally self-gripping and I need to banana clip them into place. That said, I’m not sure any rollers would be truly self-gripping on my hair type.
Michelle A.
I would give this all 5 stars but I need to use a metal clip for these rollers to stay in place. When I use these velcro rolls, my hair comes out smooth and looking like a model. I'm very happy with my purchase, but wish it came with more rolls! Looks like I might need to purchase another set.

Note: I have medium length hair and have been rolling just the top part.
Megan B.
Powell, TN
I like using Velcro rollers to help give my fine hair a little height after blow drying. I received these as a gift & was excited to try them out. I was a little disappointed, though, because they don't stay in my hair very well.
Jen M.
Waltham, MA
They are great for using while you're setting your hair for volume. I like them, personally. I just put them in after I've blow dried my hair until my hair is set and cool. They are very affordable. You might need a bobby pin to keep them in place.
Brandi S.
Dallas
This is one of my favorite items they use in my hair when I go to drybar! So much so that I bought a pack for myself and love the way they hold in my very fine, thick, hair! Lots of oh la la volume!
Emiko F.
Hello volume. I'm giving these 3 stars bc I just don't find them that practical. I got these at Sephora on recommendation from the staff but rarely use them bc I don't feel like they're effective unless you let your hair dry in them, and I don't have time for that!
Nicole J.
Brentwood, TN
I have these rollers and I love them. I don't always get the volume I'm looking for, but I think that's user error most of the time. They are affordable and a darling shade of yellow. Totally would recommend to anyone!
Sheila K.
Plymouth, MA
These are amazing. Spay in a little dry shampoo, put these in for a few minutes. You'll go from flat to volume just like that.
Morgan D.
I have long, fine hair, but lots of it. Would these rollers give me tons of volume, or would they even work on my hair?