BeautyHair Styling ToolsDrybar
High Tops Self-Grip Rollers 6 rollers

Drybar High Tops Self-Grip Rollers 6 rollers

A set of six self-grip rollers to provide mega-lift just where you want it. These low-maintenance rollers roll easily into hair and stay in place without clips or clamps, then remove gently without pulling or tugging strands. The result is effortless lift just where you want it at the crown of the head. The secret is the gentle self-grip material that provides strong hold while preventing pulling or damage to hair. Two roller sizes allow for customizable volume on any length hair. This Set Contains: - 3 x Large Self-Grip Rollers - 3 x Medium Self-Grip Rollers Good for all hair types in need of volume in specific areas, these rollers are made of polypropylene and nylon.

How many come in a pack? Can you pick what size rollers you get?
Does this product work well on think hair?
What is the size/thickness across of each roller? I wanted to know how big the curl would turn out but I can’t find the info anywhere
Start your review of Drybar High Tops Self-Grip Rollers 6 rollers!
Hannah O.
Philadelphia, PA
Drybar High Tops Self-Grip Rollers 6 rollers uploaded by Hannah O.
These don’t self grip. I have to use clips to keep them tight and in place. My hair is long and sleek so it’s hard to curl and these definitely don’t work for me. But I like that I can achieve a loose wavy look with them when I use extra hair spray.
Brandi E.
Austin, TX
1,334 reviews
These are nothing special and over priced. You are really just paying for the name. I say don't waste your money on these.
Maria A.
Menasha, WI
Drybar High Tops Self-Grip Rollers 6 rollers uploaded by Maria A.
Drybar High Tops Self-Grip Rollers 6 rollers uploaded by Maria A.
Purchased at: Sephora
These Drybar High Tops Self-Grip Rollers 6 rollers are nice. I own two packs of them. They work the best the first couple times in my opinion. The rollers contain 3 big rollers and 3 smaller rollers. I like the smaller rollers the best. They stay in your hair pretty well, I have straight and thick hair, but the bigger rolls fall out easier. The one thing that I’m not crazy about, is that it’s very hard to remove your hair from the rollers! The color of the rollers is classic Drybar yellow, it’s a cute color. #TheBigClean #drybar #missoni
Karissa E.
Smyrna, TN
Drybar High Tops Self-Grip Rollers 6 rollers uploaded by Karissa E.
I bought these on a whim after a blowout at Drybar. They are essential for my at home blowout. I do find that I have to pin them on base so that they don’t flop around while they set. But I feel like these rollers are one of the biggest reasons why my volume holds without a root boost product or teasing. I usually use 4-5 rollers. Typically a medium sized roller on either side above the ear, and 2-3 in the top mohawk section to hold volume. Love these!
Daniela C.
El Paso, TX
Super cheap and damage free!!! I leave on for about an hour ... I usually just do my crown area to add volume
Katie B.
I love the size of these rollers, but I don’t feel like they work well with my fine hair. It’s probably user error, so I’m sure people with more experience or knowledge can use them just fine. I don’t think they are a bad product at all.
Morgan J.
Chester, NH
Drybar High Tops Self-Grip Rollers 6 rollers uploaded by Morgan J.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love these for getting lots of volume and soft bouncy curls. You can blow dry and set or let your hair dry in them without blow drying. The price is great too. I do wish there were a couple more rollers in the pack for more hair coverage
Paige P.
Winter Garden, FL
Self-grip hair rollers and they weren’t kidding! They are perfect for when you’re looking for that extra volume right after a good blow dry. They stay in place while I do my make up and I highly recommend them!
krystal H.
Wellford, SC
2,196 reviews
Purchased at: ULTA
As a licensed cosmetologist, I preferred using these hair rollers over the older style rollers. These self grip Velcro hair rollers require no clips they simply lock in with your hair. Easy to use. Gives you so much volume it is unbelievable.
Danielle H.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
first time trying rollers and fell in love. saw trends on #tiktok and had to try it out. i love the volume and dimension these rollers bring to my hair. i love the self grip so there’s no need to pin these down.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...