BY DRYBAR

High Tops Self-Grip Rollers - These low-maintenance Drybar High Tops Self-Grip Rollers easily roll into hair and stay in place without clips or clamps, then remove gently without pulling or tugging strands. The result is effortless lift just where you want it - at the crown of the head.The secret to the Drybar High Tops Self-Grip Rollers is the gentle self-grip material that provides strong hold while preventing pulling or damage to hair. Two roller sizes allow for customizable volume on any length hair. - High Tops Self-Grip Rollers see more...

Laura M.
Laura M.
Hudson, NH
In love with this rollers, I am not good at blow dry, but this is the best tool to get the volumen and the style my hair needs, the fact they are self grip, help me roll them very easily and I can remove them without pulling and ripping my very long and thick hair, a most have! And on top of that, the price is Fantastic. I even use them to get some nice waives on my ends. #iamafan :)
Alishba S.
Alishba S.
New Windsor
These are the most easy to use rollers I've ever had. I love that they match my drybar baby buttercup ofcourse. I have thick but very fine dark hair and it holds beautifully. The carries the heat throughout the rollers evenly making my hair look voluminous, shiny, and very well put together.
Suzie G.
Suzie G.
I have semi wavy hair but love the look a curling iron gives. Unfortunately that comes with damaging heat. I like to try heatless options any chance I get. These curlers are great. My hair stayed in them really well, I also don't have a lot of hair...The curls turned out nice and bouncy. There was a lot of frizz but I was able to tame it with some serum.
Megan Y.
Megan Y.
Edgewood, KY
Hard to place, but gives nice volume and lift when used correctly. I like the look that I am able to achieve with these, but I feel that the trouble I have putting and keeping them in outweighs that.
Benzir S.
Benzir S.
denver
This is the only Drybar product that I did not like. It did NOTHING. Watched tutorials ad read a bunch of advice but NOTHING. My hair got stuck on the rollers and tangled up.
Jesicka R.
Jesicka R.
Victorville, CA
This are good for use at night when you wanna curl ur hair I definitely recommend this to anyone it is worth the price
Tracy R.
Tracy R.
MADERA, CA
Love these, they give me great volume and really grip to my hair. I usually add them to my top hair, bangs and back, to get lots of volume.
sonia K.
sonia K.
dhaka
This are fantastic. My hair is very thin so this are help me to get volume in my hair.easy to use and fantastic.my salon best tool these are
Gabriele S.
Gabriele S.
Gives a nice loose curl sometimes hard to get out of hair because they have such a tight grip