BY DRYBAR

A shampoo that eliminates product buildup, residue, and impurities. The key to a great blowout starts with really clean hair. Eliminate product buildup, residue, and impurities to give your hair a bouncy, full, healthy look. The natural cleansing properties of this shampoo are gentle and won’t strip color from hair. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates This product is gluten- and cruelty free. It is not tested on animals. see more...

Larisa K.
Columbus, OH
Really enjoy the dry bar shampoo and conditioner. I wash my hair once a week so I don’t go through it quickly, but it is pretty expensive. I like the smell and texture and how smooth it leaves my hair feeling.
Jennifer H.
Middletown, DE
I had a sample of this and it was okay. The smell is amazing and has me interested in other Dry Bar products but overall the shampoo didn't wow me so I would pass on this. Maybe if I tried it again I would feel differently but I feel like there are other shampoos on the market I would purchase.
Janelle R.
Atlanta, GA
I wear my hair in braids during the summer and a stylist suggest I try this to eliminate some of the build up that occurs. At first I was skeptical about dry shampoo because I thought it would just add to it but WOAH! was I wrong. This product not only helped remove the oil buildup that naturally occurs but also left my scalp with a soothing feeling.
Claire K.
Laguna Beach, CA
This product is pretty good the only thing I don't like about it it's to oily for my hair and weighs it down. I would love to try other products from the dry bar so I can have more experience and can rate them. This shampoo does smell really good though.
Ashley R.
Ventura, CA
It's average. Wouldn't usually recommend a product that I was pretty unsatisfied with but this product was just okay. Overall the smell was decent but that was it's only redeeming quality. Too sticky. I would not purchase again.
Allison J.
Frisco, TX
I love this product!  It's lightweight and doesn't leave that product buildup feeling in your hair. The best part is it has that wonderful Drybar scent!  My hair feels sleek and fresh.
Bryanna M.
Monterey Park, CA
Everything DryBar is amazing! The smells alone smell themselves but the texture after and the feeling they leave is so good and it leaves your hair smelling amazing through out the day
Michelle K.
Harrison City, PA
I love Drybar shampoo and conditioner. They smell amazing, the scent lasts forever, my hair feels great, and they leave my hair clean for days without washes. I'm all about a product that lathers well, and this one definitely does the job. I've been low on shampoo a few more times than I can admit, and the product works just as well when diluted with over 50% water. (Don't judge me, I'm a working mom.)
Brooke B.
Hoboken, NJ
Love love love this shampoo and conditioner! I do not color my roots so they alway seem to get oily even when I just washed my hair! I do not have that problem with this shampoo and conditioner.
Lauren J.
Loved this shampoo a lot. I’m actually quite upset that it was discontinued. It’s not an everyday shampoo. But, it makes my hair feel cleaner and smells great.