BY DRYBAR

A shampoo for all hair types that's designed to use one to two times per week between regular shampoos to deeply cleanse hair while eliminating product buildup, residue, and impurities. A great blowout begins with really clean hair. Eliminating buildup and impurities provides renewed bounce, fullness, and body. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This cruelty-free product is not tested on animals and does not contain gluten. see more...

Sara B.
Wilmington, DE
I’ll give it one thing, it smells amazing. Nice and clarifying. Gives nice volume without feeling dry
Lauren R.
Northport, NY
Need this product! I know all my friends who have this love it and I would love to try it out
jaine k.
Brooklyn, NY
I go through these bottles like water! It’s the best shampoo and conditioner out there!
Brynne D.
Winnipeg , MB
It is one of my favourite shampoos because it really cleans my scalp. It is more of a thick shampoo it works really well for dry and oily scalps. It really cleans your scalp if you have any buildup it takes it away and I will always by this shampoo again.
Thanujah S.
Toronto
I personally have fallen in love with this shampoo, I have fairly long and thick hair so I don't wash my hair more than twice a week. I also use various hair products and Sparta which build up in my hair between washes, dry bars blowout shampoo does the best to clean my hair of all the products and leaves it feeling clean without completely drying it out!
Nisha T.
This is an amazing product bc it doesn't leave any kind of residue and I think it's better for dry scalp to give you some moisture in ur hair. I love how it gives ur hair this fullness and volume and just a great boost to dry or dull hair. Highly recommend.
Chante S.
Ceres
Let's give the weekend a kick without the weekend kicking us. Last long and very nice scent to it. Absolutely a must
Amanda C.
Burke , VA
I love this shampoo, my hair looks great and whitout frizz, also I love the fragance. I need more products like this.
Michelle L.
Canada
Leaves my hair soft and voluminous for days without being heavy or greasy. Goes a long way!And it smells amazing!
Linda B.
Milwaukee, WI
Where do you find this? Roughly how much is it?
Caroline T.
Beirut, Jdeideh
Can i try it 😊😊😊😊😊??
naf C.
So does it have alcohol in this shampoo?