Drybar Happy Hour Blowout Shampoo uploaded by Nisha T.Drybar Happy Hour Blowout Shampoo uploaded by Nisha T.Drybar Happy Hour Blowout Shampoo uploaded by fatima ezzahra b.

BY DRYBAR

A shampoo for all hair types that's designed to use one to two times per week between regular shampoos to deeply cleanse hair while eliminating product buildup, residue, and impurities. A great blowout begins with really clean hair. Eliminating buildup and impurities provides renewed bounce, fullness, and body. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This cruelty-free product is not tested on animals and does not contain gluten. see more...

Lauren J.
Lauren J.
This shampoo smells so good. I barely use this one because it really isn't made for every day use. You only need to use a very small amount. It doesn't get bubbly like a normal shampoo. It's definitely deep cleaning. I use this when my hair feels oily or if I've been using a lot of product. It really gets everything out of there. Once I get out of the shower, I blowout my hair and it feels great. This shampoo really makes my hair feel clean.
Reghan C.
Reghan C.
I was a little skeptical about using this shampoo since my hair is dry on the ends, but this shampoo thoroughly cleanses my hair without drying it out. I'm able to go 3-4 days between shampoos now (with a little dry shampoo in between to freshen). A little goes a long way, and it keeps my oily scalp at bay. Worth the money!
Brooke B.
Brooke B.
Hoboken, NJ
Love love love this shampoo and conditioner! I do not color my roots so they alway seem to get oily even when I just washed my hair! I do not have that problem with this shampoo and conditioner. Plus it smells AMAZING.
Ka Yee L.
Ka Yee L.
San Gabriel
This smells soooooooo good! Omg ! It brighten my mood every time I use this product. The only downside is it's not moisturizing enough for my liking. I wish they have another version for extra dry hair.
Ashlee B.
Ashlee B.
Wichita, KS
Gah, this stuff is so good!! I have really long and thick hair and this stuff makes my hair feel like a Victoria's secret model!!! I will for sure be buying a full size when my sample runs out
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Brooklyn, NY
OBSESSED with this product! For a shampoo, it is a bit on the pricey side, so I don't use it religiously, but I do make sure I use it about 1-2 a week and my hair is beaitudol
Leigh D.
Leigh D.
Newington, CT
I can't speak enough about this product and it delivers exactly what it promises your hair feels fresh and soft and bouncy and I love this product
Barbara H.
Barbara H.
Garland, TX
This shampoo is great. Smells very fresh and it is very effective but I've had better shampoo and prefer others.
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Charlotte , NC
Need this product! I know all my friends who have this love it and I would love to try it out
Thanujah S.
Thanujah S.
Toronto
I personally have fallen in love with this shampoo, I have fairly long and thick hair so I don't wash my hair more than twice a week. I also use various hair products and Sparta which build up in my hair between washes, dry bars blowout shampoo does the best to clean my hair of all the products and leaves it feeling clean without completely drying it out!
Linda B.
Linda B.
Milwaukee, WI
Where do you find this? Roughly how much is it?
naf T.
naf T.
So does it have alcohol in this shampoo?