BeautyHairHair ProductsDrybar
Happy Hour Blowout Shampoo

Drybar Happy Hour Blowout Shampoo

A shampoo for all hair types that's designed to use one to two times per week between regular shampoos to deeply cleanse hair while eliminating product buildup, residue, and impurities. A great blowout begins with really clean hair. Eliminating buildup and impurities provides renewed bounce, fullness, and body. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This cruelty-free product is not tested on animals and does not contain gluten.

I needs this. Where do you get awesome product?
Can i try it 😊😊😊😊😊??
So does it have alcohol in this shampoo?
Start your review of Drybar Happy Hour Blowout Shampoo!
Lauren J.
This shampoo smells so good. I barely use this one because it really isn't made for every day use. You only need to use a very small amount. It doesn't get bubbly like a normal shampoo. It's definitely deep cleaning. I use this when my hair feels oily or if I've been using a lot of product. It really gets everything out of there. Once I get out of the shower, I blowout my hair and it feels great. This shampoo really makes my hair feel clean.
April H.
Drybar Happy Hour Blowout Shampoo uploaded by April H.
I loved Dry Bar's Liquid Glass Shampoo and Conditioner in 'Blanc' scent - a lovely combo of vanilla, coconut, and amber. My hair smells and feels amazing!
Ana C.
Long Is City, NY
Drybar Happy Hour Blowout Shampoo uploaded by Ana C.
I LOVE this shampoo. I love how clean my hair feels after but without stripping its natural oils!
Stephanie  P.
Nashua, NH
This shampoo cleans well, smells good but leaves my ends feeling dry. It’s definitely a great clarifying shampoo.
Ivan I.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Lovely product for any type of hair ! I just wish it was in a little bigger package for the price. I would definitely recommend this to my friends!
Megan T.
Sodus, NY
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a decent shampoo. The scent is amazing and it left my hair feeling cleansed and soft. The smell is nice. I don’t think it helped smooth my hair, so i won’t rebuy.
Phebean C.
Columbus, OH
1,395 reviews
I like it I like it a lot it’s very good you should get it you should buy it I’ll buy it over and over again just get it you won’t regret it
Jennifer H.
Middletown, DE
I had a sample of this and it was okay. The smell is amazing and has me interested in other Dry Bar products but overall the shampoo didn't wow me so I would pass on this. Maybe if I tried it again I would feel differently but I feel like there are other shampoos on the market I would purchase.
Kenneth W.
Coos Bay, OR
I wasnt happy with this mostly because be it didn't seem to be as advertised and had a displeasing scent.
Influenster M.
just a fine shampoo. when i worked at drybar i tended to avoid this one unless necessary, as i found it a little drying. use it infrequently on myself for this reason