BY DRYBAR

A shampoo for all hair types that's designed to use one to two times per week between regular shampoos to deeply cleanse hair while eliminating product buildup, residue, and impurities. A great blowout begins with really clean hair. Eliminating buildup and impurities provides renewed bounce, fullness, and body. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This cruelty-free product is not tested on animals and does not contain gluten. see more...

Jessica B.
Jasper, IN
This works amazing. I buy this at the drybar store or online. The price point is great for the quality of the product. This lasts me a while. The smell is amazing!
Karla R.
Washington, DC
I like DryBar! I love their hair tools and their hair salons so I thought I would love love love these products and I am a little disappointed with them. I was looking for a good clarifying shampoo/conditioner and I decided to try this out. At first I did like it until after like three times of using it, I found that it just left my hair feeling greasy and oily looking. The only thing that was nice was the package but it just doesn't live up to DryBar! Drybar Happy Hour Blowout ShampooDrybar Happy Hour Weightless Conditioner 8.5 oz
Reghan C.
I was a little skeptical about using this shampoo since my hair is dry on the ends, but this shampoo thoroughly cleanses my hair without drying it out. I'm able to go 3-4 days between shampoos now (with a little dry shampoo in between to freshen). A little goes a long way, and it keeps my oily scalp at bay. Worth the money!
Ka Yee L.
San Gabriel
This smells soooooooo good! Omg ! It brighten my mood every time I use this product. The only downside is it's not moisturizing enough for my liking. I wish they have another version for extra dry hair.
Ashlee B.
Wichita, KS
Gah, this stuff is so good!! I have really long and thick hair and this stuff makes my hair feel like a Victoria's secret model!!! I will for sure be buying a full size when my sample runs out
Lauren J.
This shampoo smells so good. I barely use this one because it really isn't made for every day use. You only need to use a very small amount. It doesn't get bubbly like a normal shampoo. It's definitely deep cleaning. I use this when my hair feels oily or if I've been using a lot of product. It really gets everything out of there. Once I get out of the shower, I blowout my hair and it feels great. This shampoo really makes my hair feel clean.
Elizabeth S.
Brooklyn, NY
OBSESSED with this product! For a shampoo, it is a bit on the pricey side, so I don't use it religiously, but I do make sure I use it about 1-2 a week and my hair is beaitudol
leigh D.
Newington, CT
I can't speak enough about this product and it delivers exactly what it promises your hair feels fresh and soft and bouncy and I love this product
Steph P.
Hudson, NH
This shampoo cleans well, smells good but leaves my ends feeling dry. It’s definitely a great clarifying shampoo.
Barbara H.
Garland, TX
This shampoo is great. Smells very fresh and it is very effective but I've had better shampoo and prefer others.
Linda B.
Milwaukee, WI
Where do you find this? Roughly how much is it?
Caroline T.
Beirut, Jdeideh
Can i try it 😊😊😊😊😊??
naf C.
So does it have alcohol in this shampoo?