Drybar Half Pint Small Round Brush 2.09

Drybar Half Pint Small Round Brush 2.09" D x 2.09" H x 10.24" W

BY DRYBAR

A round brush that expertly pairs with a blow dryer to set curls, create waves, and add noticeable luster. The ceramic barrel of this round brush heats up from the blow dryer, dramatically helping to create smooth waves or loose, medium-sized curls. The perforated barrel allows air flow, thereby decreasing overall drying time. NanoIonic™ minerals condition, reduce frizz and flyaways, add shine, and help remove odors. This lightweight tool features a soft-touch handle and promises to be gentle on the hair and scalp. see more...

Drybar Half Pint Small Round Brush 2.09
Drybar Half Pint Small Round Brush 2.09" D x 2.09" H x 10.24" W
Regina N.
Regina N.
new york, ny
I love this brush. This was a total impulse buy for me but I'm a fan of Drybar's product range and I knew this would be well worth the price tag. I was not disappointed! This brush holds hair taut surprisingly well and definitely cuts down on drying time.
Christina C.
Christina C.
Neponsit, NY
As much as I wanted to like this brush. I struggle with using it. My hair is very thin and the bristles on this brush are very pointy and hurt. I love the sleek design but I'm just not able to use it. I wish the bristles were less pinchy because now that I have the hair dryer I wish I could use the matching brush!
Jenna G.
Jenna G.
Simpsonville, KY
Hands down my favorite brush EVER! It smooths my hair and creates the most perfect natural looking wave. It's lightweight and has cute branding! I am never disappointed while using this brush. I highly recommend
Neda K.
Neda K.
Southlake, TX
I really love the yellow color of DryBar products.  This brush makes it super easy in the mornings to use to help keep my bangs under control.  I picked this up after I had a blow out at the DryBar - it's great for my long, thick, wavy hair and doesn't hurt if I have tangles.
Mums
Mums
Dry bar round barrel brushes are a great add on when purchasing the buttercup hair dryer. They conduct heat which makes getting a smooth blow out even with curly hair a possibility,
Rocio V.
Rocio V.
Amazing brush, easy to use and best of it is when drying hair it helps dry it fast using the wholes in it helps pass the air easily for a better fast drying.
Kathryn P.
Kathryn P.
This brush is AH-MAZING! I have this short hair and it helps me to get the perfect curl under. I think it's a little expensive, but I use it everyday so I guess it makes it worth it.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Wilkesboro, NC
I bought the hair dryer and this came with it from QVC. It's a nice sturdy brush and when used correctly, it provides a nice blowout.
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Scarborough, ON
If you have thick hair, stay away! The bristles aren't long enough to get much hair for me. I also have the large and medium brush, but neither of them have long enough bristles for me to be able to properly comb my hair or blow dry it.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
I'm looking for a brush that helps with beach waves and isn't big and bulky.