BeautyHairHair ProductsDrybar
Gold Mine Shimmering Leave-In Conditioner

Drybar Gold Mine Shimmering Leave-In Conditioner

Gold Mine Shimmering Leave-In Conditioner is an all-in-one formula that packs multiple benefits into one product with a pretty shimmer on top. It conditions, detangles and evens out texture for a polished finish. The protective conditioner prevents hair from future damage, provides moisture and imparts shine while softening and restoring elasticity to hair. Superfine mica adds a multidimensional shimmering effect.

How To Use:

Apply 3-4 pumps to damp hair from midshaft to ends and style as usual. Wash your hands thoroughly after use.

Aqua (Water, Eau), Propanediol, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Ethylhexyl Olivate, Jojoba Esters, Silicone Quaternium-22, PEG-8 Dimethicone, Starch Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Unsaponifiables, Panthenol, Citrus Junos Peel Extract, Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Rhodiola Rosea Root Extract, Hydrolyzed Ceratonia Siliqua Seed Extract, Phytic Acid, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Porphyra Umbilicalis Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Seed Protein, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Keratin, Inulin Lauryl Carbamate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Polysilicone-15, Prunus Insititia Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Stearate, Cystine Bis-PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Steareth-2, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sorbitan Stearate, Steareth-21, PEG-100 Stearate, Quaternium-95, Octocrylene, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Sucrose Laurate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Polyquaternium-7, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, BHT, Parfum (Fragrance), Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Benzoic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Coumarin, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Tin Oxide (CI 77861).

Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging

How does this feel in your hair ?
Dose this really work?
How much is this? Does it work on dark hair?
Start your review of Drybar Gold Mine Shimmering Leave-In Conditioner!
How would you rate this product?
Paulina C.
Metairie
I like This leave in conditioner especially for a special event or updo hairstyle. The glitter in this product is not to dramatic but ads nice shine to any hairstyle. The product is not thick or sticky at all
Grace S.
Sierra Madre
Purchased at: Sephora
This makes my hair super shines but not looking great or oily. I love this when you don’t was your hair and your hair feels tangled. This does not compare to anything I have tried before. I would definitely try this product again in the future. I definitely recommend this to everyone who has straight wavy or curly hair. 💛🧡💛
Lauren J.
I love this product so much. I used to use it all the time. Now, I use it every so often. First of all, it smells amazing. The glitter is a plus. I love to sparkle. This product is very me. I have natural blonde hair, a dark golden tone, it's never been dyed. This leave in conditioner looks great with my color and makes my hair feel fresh.
Stephanie B.
Baldwin Park, CA
Drybar Gold Mine Shimmering Leave-In Conditioner uploaded by Stephanie B.
I loved the idea of a leave in conditioner w/ gold sparkles. When I had light red hair, the tiny sparkles showed. Then I bleached my hair blonde. They were hardly noticeable on that color. My hair was too light & they didn't stand out. Now my brown roots are growing out & I put fuschia over the blonde. They're baaaaaackkk!!!!! The more you put in, the more they show. It smells so nice & is a great detangler. People notice the sparkles all the time. I love glitter & would wear it head to toe, if I could. This is the next best thing!
april G.
Blythe, CA
This stuff is amazing at least my hair so shiny and this gorgeous Shimmer and it also at least it really hydrated I love the smell I love the finish I love the look this is one of my Holy Grail hair products it's a little pricey for how much product you get but it's totally worth it in my opinion
Andre C.
Yuma, AZ
My thoughts on this product was it worked professionally and long lasting and highly recommended this product and this product needs no improvement.
John  C.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I really like this product! Smells great and leaves your hair with awesome texture! The whole family uses it!
Mandy B.
Waycross, GA
Thank you for making my brush go through my locks without losing my hair. Amazing products
Emily E.
This product sounded so cool when the sales associate at Sephora first showed it to me. I really wanted to love it! However, the sparkle doesn't actually show up on my hair. It does however show up on hands, my brush, by hair dryer, and my entire bathroom. Even though I only used this product once, it took weeks to get the glitter off of everything!
Zoe W.
I was a little apprehensive when I bought this- most leave-in conditioners require a good bit of product to tame my bleached strands. But I love this! I use 2-3 pumps and work it through damp or towel dried hair. If I blow dry, the glitter subsides to a nice shiny shimmer that just gives my color some extra OOMPH, but if I let my hair air dry, it's lovely and sparkly all day long! This stuff does stay on your hands, so be sure to wash them thoroughly after applying!