BY DRYBAR

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

A round brush that expertly pairs with a blow dryer to set curls, create volume, and add noticeable luster. The ceramic barrel of this round brush heats up from the blow dryer, dramatically helping to straighten or create big, loose curls. The perforated barrel allows air flow, thereby decreasing overall drying time. NanoIonic™ minerals condition, reduce frizz and flyaways, add shine, and help remove odors. This lightweight tool features a soft-touch handle and promises to be gentle on the hair and scalp. see more...

Suzanne M.
Fort Worth, TX
Best round brush ever! I bought a few other brands, last year and could not get them to work the way this one does. Absolutely love it and it completely changed my mind regarding round brushes. It is the perfect size for medium length hair and a blowout.
Raquel K.
Laredo, TX
Best freaking brush, EVER!!! I have carpal tunnel in both wrists and anytime I attempt a blow out using a big round brush it usually takes forever and makes my hands and wrists hurt so much but this one isn't too weighted and dries my hair in half the time as other brushes.
Salma U.
Bronx, NY
I've had this brush for years and it's still holding up. The best thing about it when I blow dry my hair? My hair doesn't get tangled. It's worth the price. I love it and won't go to another brush.
Fiona W.
Portland, OR
The only round brush I use for blowouts!!! Is the perfect size bet it can be used to creat gorgeous soft waves and loose curled if you set them! Only complaint is if I pick up too much hair it can get stuck in the handle if it slides off! The metal of the brush continues to dry/set the hair after you take the dryer away so that's nice for minimizing damage as well!
Andrea W.
Whitley City, KY
This brush is fantastic! I love using it, the way it's made I don't even have to use a curling iron or straightener if I don't want to. And my hair looks good after using it.
Caroline A.
Wilmington, NC
Review for: 2.48" 10.24" more...
Oh man this brush is a lifesaver! It is so light! I don’t feel like I’ve just lifted weights after blow drying my hair when I use this! It’s so worth the price!
THJewett J.
Monrovia, MD
Review for: 2.48" 10.24" more...
This is a great round brush. It gave volume to my straight hair. It did not tangle my hair when I rolled my long hair around the barrel. It is worth the price.
Aliyah H.
Phoenix , AZ
This brush is perfect for blow outs!!!!!!! The best one yet. Not too pricey and it's coming from the dry bar so obviously you would need this as a must have
Juan S.
Columbia, MD
It's a really good brush for almost any look. It really helps create some volume and style it easily
Korian B.
Cleveland , TN
Super great brush. Fun color. Vented well use weekend. A little on the high end of the price point

back