Drybar Double Standard Cleansing + Conditioner Foam uploaded by Nisha T.

BY DRYBAR

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled An innovative gel-foam formula that gently cleanses and conditions to lift product buildup and impurities without weighing down strands. Key benefits:- Absorbs residue of styling products- Provides lightweight moisture- Prevents dryingIf you want to know more… Double Standard Cleansing + Conditioner Foam is enriched with essential ingredients that work together to refresh, smooth, and soften hair. Volcanic ash absorbs residue of styling products and lifts environmental pollutions from hair, while raspberry seed oil provides ultra-light moisture without weighing down even the finest strands. Honey extract works as a natural humectant to lock in moisture and prevent drying. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is cruelty-free.

• How does this compare to dry shampoo? Is it more moisturizing?1 Answers
  • I've used other cleansing conditioners is this one heavy? Some ar...1 Answers
  • Can you use hot tools on hair after this? Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora*
Leah G.
Leah G.
This made my hair so so greasy and gross feeling! I tried it on multiple occasions, and followed the directions (every 2-3 washes - I did one a week to be safe) but my hair always feels greasy and gross and weighed down by the end of the day. Maybe this is better for women with curly or drier hair - mine is straight. It feels great when you're washing it out, but after several hours it starts to get nasty. Would not recommend. Too bad bc I usually love Dry Bar products :(
Kendra D.
Kendra D.
West Fargo, ND
I've only used twice. The first time I used it as directed, but it made my hair too heavy. Not really greasy, just had no movement or volume to it. It did make it really soft though! The next time I washed my hair with shampoo as normal and then use this foam just on the ends and it turned out way better. Since this is supposed to be an all in one and it didn't work that way for me, I would pass on it.
Alycia H.
Alycia H.
This is my HOLY GRAIL! I have dry curly hair and I keep this and an extra on hand at all times.

We took this on vacation for a trial run and I will never go without it again. I have drier curly hair that tends to tangle and dry out even more if I use normal shampoo and conditioner daily. My hair has never been healthier
Lorrie P.
Lorrie P.
Boston, MA
One thing I liked about the Drybar Double Standard Cleansing + Conditioner Foam is that it's not sticky. Many foams leave a residue. With this foam my hair was left feeling soft and touchable. Not a lot of foam and that's great so it does not strip the natural oils from the hair. Overall, liked it a lot.
Joey M.
Joey M.
jacksonville
Great product for someone who washes their hair often. It is a cleansing- conditioning foam that has volcanic ash to absorb impurities. It has honey as a natural humectant to help with frizz and static. And also raspberry seed oil to give light moisture without weighing the hair down!
Taira S.
Taira S.
Odessa, FL
I have very thick but fine hair and this did a great job of cleaning my hair and made it very soft and easy to manage. The product also smells great which is a nice plus. Great option for a good way to clean your hair between washes!
Kallie S.
Kallie S.
I think this is now my holy grail hair product. I was afraid it would make my hair greasy, but it didn't! Smells fantastic! I love the foam formula and love how it doesn't strip my color. Will purchase again and again!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Great dry shampoo. Leaves the hair feeling clean and also smells amazing! Would definitely recommend
Luiza A.
Luiza A.
Glendale, CA
This is a great product to use if you wash your hair everyday or every other day. It's a shampoo and conditioner in one do it doesn't let it dry out your hair due to washing it so often will shampoo does.
Wvanky B.
Wvanky B.
Es perfecto, lo amo me deja el cabello de una forma mas suave y sedoso, me encanta que haga sentir el pelo mas saludable
Annabelle M.
Annabelle M.
Corp Christi, TX
Is this an everyday product?
Meagan M.
Meagan M.
Zachary, LA
I've used other cleansing conditioners is this one heavy? Some are not have any
Monica M.
Monica M.
How do you use this? How often?
Aly Y.
Aly Y.
Saint Louis, MO
How does this compare to dry shampoo? Is it more moisturizing?
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Poynor, TX
Do this make your hair greesy?