Drybar Detox Whipped Dry Shampoo Foam uploaded by Wendy A.Drybar Detox Whipped Dry Shampoo Foam uploaded by Whitney Z.

BY DRYBAR

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled An ultra-lightweight, powderless foam that goes on dry hair to absorb oil, refresh, and add volume. Key benefits:- Absorbs oils- Leaves hair soft and bouncy- Extends the life of your blowout If you want to know more… Whip your blowout back to life! This ultra-light, powderless Detox Whipped Dry Shampoo Foam has a lighter texture than a traditional dry shampoo, leaving hair softer and less matte. Best for drier scalps, as well as coarse, thick, and color-treated hair, it adds volume and extends your blowout for bouncy, healthy-looking hair. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates

• I have really thick, blonde, oily hair. will this help me?1 Answers
  • Is this as good as Batiste?4 Answers
  • Does this work? I never find dry shampoo does anything mu...1 Answers
Amber R.
port hueneme
I was super happy when I found this, I’ve been looking for a dry shampoo that was cruelty free so that was a plus and there is no white left on my hair unlike other dry shampoo that leave a big white spot
Kate K.
Love that this comes in a travel size. Love the feeling of the foam, I really feel it absorbs more oil from my hair. It even gives a great volume boost to my hair! Love!
Sandra A.
It's good not amazing like i was hoping! I am going to stick with my dove dry shampoo. Save me some money for better quality
Abby C.
To be honest this left my hair feeling more dirty than clean. But less is more for sure! I would use a quarter or less
Chelsea H.
Love this! This product truly absorbs excess oil in your hair. The best part is you don't get that "Matted dry shampoo look". Your hair just looks clean!
Melinda K.
Sandy Hook, KY
I absolutely love this product. I use this often. It's the best and it's affordable. Leaves no residue in your hair like most do.I recommend this highly.
Kim G.
Arkansas
I LOVE Drybar! They are a smidge more pricey than other brands, but they make my hair feel like it has had a quick wash. I reccomend this to everyone!
Renee S.
My go to dry shampoo ! I love it i use it every other day when i dont wash my hair and i love it ! It doesnt have a horrible smell so thats a plus !
Malissa C.
East Hardwick, VT
I have never used dry shampoo till I saw this stuff and I'm in love! It makes your hair literally look like it was just washed and it's amazing!
Imelda D.
Gaithersburg, MD
Loved this! Smells great, although it’s white powder, it does a nice job and adds some
Volume! I have gone 3 days using it and my hair
Looks bomb
Nicola L.
Margate, KENT
Is this as good as Batiste?
Felecia R.
Mchenry, IL
Where can I get this ??
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Tara R.
ASTORIA, NY
I was wondering about this since it's a foam... Does it make your hair clumpy? I saw it at Sephora earlier today... Was interested in it because it was a foam.
Mikayla C.
Millersburg
I have really thick, blonde, oily hair. will this help me?

back