Drybar Detox Whipped Dry Shampoo Foam 4.5 oz/ 128 g uploaded by mike w.

BY DRYBAR

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled An ultra-lightweight, powderless foam that goes on dry hair to absorb oil, refresh, and add volume. Key benefits:- Absorbs oils- Leaves hair soft and bouncy- Extends the life of your blowout If you want to know more… Whip your blowout back to life! This ultra-light, powderless Detox Whipped Dry Shampoo Foam has a lighter texture than a traditional dry shampoo, leaving hair softer and less matte. Best for drier scalps, as well as coarse, thick, and color-treated hair, it adds volume and extends your blowout for bouncy, healthy-looking hair. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates see more...

Drybar Detox Whipped Dry Shampoo Foam 4.5 oz/ 128 g

Start your review of Drybar Detox Whipped Dry Shampoo Foam 4.5 oz/ 128 g!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Francesca A.
This is not a dry shampoo. It's a mousse. I put it in dry hair and I looked like a drowned sewer rat. It made my hair look and feel greasier. I think maybe if I hit it with a blowdryer it might look better? It smells like coconut/vanilla icing and has a similar texture. I paid $9.99 for it at TJ Maxx. Still not worth it.
Tara C.
Argyle , TX
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I adore the Drybar dry shampoo. I tried the mousse and while it’s ok - it’s definitely not as amazing as the spray dry shampoo. I can only go one day without shampooing and with the spray I can go 3+ days depending on weather & activity level.
Lauren L.
Kensington
All the dry bar products make my hair feel salon fresh! The signature sent just makes it even better.  Using this product I only wash my hair every 4 days .
lauren s.
Portland, oregon
Purchased at: Nordstrom
This made my hair so greasy, which is wild considering that's exactly what it's supposed to fix. I applied it to 2 day hair, exactly as instructed (shook well, applied to roots). My hair ended up looking like I hadn't washed it in a week. Super slick and greasy. Had to use a ton of other dry shampoos to fix the mess.
Phoebe W.
Alpharetta, GA
I REALLY wanted to like this but it was just so strange. I may need to give it another try, but my batiste does the job for now.
Victoria H.
Columbus, OH
I was a bit hesitant at the idea of a foam dry shampoo but I actually really like this. It’s great on second or third day hair. I think the foam helps from gunk building up like with the powders from typical dry shampoos
Suraya S.
Syosset, NY
A drybar rep sold this to me at Sephora. It’s so complicated to use and the mousse application is messy. And to top it off, my hair still looks and feels unclean after using it! Would definitely not recommend.
Es B.
Did not enjoy this product, it left my roots looking more oily than before I put it in. The smell is great like the other dry bar products but if you're looking for something that will revive greasy hair this is not the one. Foam dry shampoo as a general concept is a total bust.
alex k.
State College, PA
Purchased at: Sephora
Love the idea behind the whipped. You can’t tell you have any dry shampoo in your hair, but sadly this product didn’t help with my oil!
Ella R.
Phelps, NY
Purchased at: ULTA
Such a weird product, literally looks like whipped cream when you dispense it. I don’t like the process of using this product I feel like it’s very gimmicky. But I will say my hair looks good for like an hour after using it and then just looks oily again.
Justine G.
Albany, NY
Drybar Detox Whipped Dry Shampoo Foam 4.5 oz/ 128 g Does this leave your hair crunchy at all?
Olivia B.
Scituate
Does this make your hair greasy? Drybar Detox Whipped Dry Shampoo Foam 4.5 oz/ 128 g
Amelia C.
How does the whipped texture help make this dry shampoo better? How does this compare to the original? Drybar Three Rounds of Detox

Sephora