Drybar Detox Whipped Dry Shampoo Foam 4.5 oz/ 128 g uploaded by mike w.

BY DRYBAR

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled An ultra-lightweight, powderless foam that goes on dry hair to absorb oil, refresh, and add volume. Key benefits:- Absorbs oils- Leaves hair soft and bouncy- Extends the life of your blowout If you want to know more… Whip your blowout back to life! This ultra-light, powderless Detox Whipped Dry Shampoo Foam has a lighter texture than a traditional dry shampoo, leaving hair softer and less matte. Best for drier scalps, as well as coarse, thick, and color-treated hair, it adds volume and extends your blowout for bouncy, healthy-looking hair. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates see more...

Drybar Detox Whipped Dry Shampoo Foam 4.5 oz/ 128 g

Start your review of Drybar Detox Whipped Dry Shampoo Foam 4.5 oz/ 128 g!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Kirsten O.
Quincy, MA
I tried this product because my boyfriend always complains about choking on my aerosol dry shampoo... I love my detox spray and I really wanted to love this one. I saw some great reviews when it first came out... but I tried it and it really did nothing for me. To its credit, it did blend in dry for the most part, but it left my hair just as greasy looking as before (on 2nd day hair). I've tried watching tutorials, adding more product, less product, blow drying after adding product and my hair still just looks greasy. I have pretty fine hair, so maybe it's just not right for my hair type, but I'll stick to the detox spray.
Teresa D.
Campbell river, BC
I love that is foam but it did nothing for my hair. It left it feeling gross amd looked more greasy then it already was. I don't recommend
Kailey G.
Detroit, MI
I use dry shampoo almost daily. If I wash my hair in the morning, my hair is usually oily by night time. I thought I would splurge on this dry shampoo, because some of the cheaper sprays make my head feel stiff and itchy... I wish I would have saved my money!! I applied it, worked it in really hard and my hair STILL looked greasy. Smells great, but goes on wet and makes hair look wet once it’s applied - which made my hair look even GREASIER than before I put it on. May work for someone with REALLY thin hair that’s looking for more of a cleansing than an absorbing of excess oils. I was really disappointed in this though. What a hunk of change I lost on it.
Shelbie m.
Moore, OK
Purchased at: Sephora
I'm a huge fan of Dry bar and I love this foam shampoo. It has a light weight finish and makes my dirty hair look freshly washed....the smell is awesome too 😊
Becca L.
This is a weird product that honestly it's borderline gimmicky. It sprays out like a mousse but dries like a dry shampoo. It smells really nice and you really have to work it in the hair. It's a strange feeling but I think it works.
Sheela V.
Self professed dry shampoo snob here- I've tried EVERYTHING on the quest to find my favorite dry shampoo... I used this on day 2 hair as instructed on the can and I was less than impressed at first. It wasn't until after I hit my roots with my blow dryer that I was seeing it's real potential. It soaks up oil like a great dry shampoo, but doesn't leave that powdery cast or crispy, gritty feeling. I'm so glad I ordered the mini set with the travel size too! This one is a real contender
Kate W.
For the price, I really wish this would’ve worked better. It does work, but not any better than the drug store brands that cost less. However, I have it and extra star because I LOVE the smell!!! Sometimes I put a little in my hair just for the scent!
Verushka D.
Good product, I like it and recommend it, easy to apply !! I have not used it much but the times I've done it went well
Adria C.
Boulder, CO
love the smell and works well for a 1-day freshen-up when there's just no time to wash the hair.  Gets that extra day out of your style before needed to jump into the shower.  Love it for the 3-day weekend or extra busy week. Will always keep a bottle on hand.
Sara P.
Georgetown , KY
The best dry shampoo I have ever used! It leaves my hair fresh and smelling amazing. It absorbs all unwanted oils in my hair and leaves me confident.
Justine G.
Albany, NY
Drybar Detox Whipped Dry Shampoo Foam 4.5 oz/ 128 g Does this leave your hair crunchy at all?
Olivia B.
Scituate
Does this make your hair greasy? Drybar Detox Whipped Dry Shampoo Foam 4.5 oz/ 128 g
Amelia C.
How does the whipped texture help make this dry shampoo better? How does this compare to the original? Drybar Three Rounds of Detox

Sephora