Drybar Detox Whipped Dry Shampoo Foam 4.5 oz/ 128 g uploaded by mike w.

BY DRYBAR

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled An ultra-lightweight, powderless foam that goes on dry hair to absorb oil, refresh, and add volume. Key benefits:- Absorbs oils- Leaves hair soft and bouncy- Extends the life of your blowout If you want to know more… Whip your blowout back to life! This ultra-light, powderless Detox Whipped Dry Shampoo Foam has a lighter texture than a traditional dry shampoo, leaving hair softer and less matte. Best for drier scalps, as well as coarse, thick, and color-treated hair, it adds volume and extends your blowout for bouncy, healthy-looking hair. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates see more...

Drybar Detox Whipped Dry Shampoo Foam 4.5 oz/ 128 g

Start your review of Drybar Detox Whipped Dry Shampoo Foam 4.5 oz/ 128 g!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Francesca A.
This is not a dry shampoo. It's a mousse. I put it in dry hair and I looked like a drowned sewer rat. It made my hair look and feel greasier. I think maybe if I hit it with a blowdryer it might look better? It smells like coconut/vanilla icing and has a similar texture. I paid $9.99 for it at TJ Maxx. Still not worth it.
lauren s.
Portland, oregon
Purchased at: Nordstrom
This made my hair so greasy, which is wild considering that's exactly what it's supposed to fix. I applied it to 2 day hair, exactly as instructed (shook well, applied to roots). My hair ended up looking like I hadn't washed it in a week. Super slick and greasy. Had to use a ton of other dry shampoos to fix the mess.
Lauren T.
Lake Dallas, TX
Absolutely awful. Of it doesn't soak up any oil, its basically useless. It smells great, I really looked forward to this and it was a major let down
Suraya S.
Syosset, NY
A drybar rep sold this to me at Sephora. It’s so complicated to use and the mousse application is messy. And to top it off, my hair still looks and feels unclean after using it! Would definitely not recommend.
Es B.
Did not enjoy this product, it left my roots looking more oily than before I put it in. The smell is great like the other dry bar products but if you're looking for something that will revive greasy hair this is not the one. Foam dry shampoo as a general concept is a total bust.
Kailey G.
Detroit, MI
I use dry shampoo almost daily. If I wash my hair in the morning, my hair is usually oily by night time. I thought I would splurge on this dry shampoo, because some of the cheaper sprays make my head feel stiff and itchy... I wish I would have saved my money!! I applied it, worked it in really hard and my hair STILL looked greasy. Smells great, but goes on wet and makes hair look wet once it’s applied - which made my hair look even GREASIER than before I put it on. May work for someone with REALLY thin hair that’s looking for more of a cleansing than an absorbing of excess oils. I was really disappointed in this though. What a hunk of change I lost on it.
Tran N.
Atlanta, GA
This is one of the worst products made by Drybar. I have their hairdryer and use the Detox dry shampoo spray regulary, and the mai tai spritzers. So when this Foam dry shampoo product came out, I thought it was going to be just as great. It was a terrible waste of money that I had to throw the entire bottle away. After 2 uses I gave up. It left my hair so greasy and the 2nd time I applied it, I made sure to use less product than I did originally-nope still left a gross residue. Just stick to the Detox sprays...
Ellyn H.
First of all, this messed up my hairstyle. It make my smooth hair look kind of wavy/frizzy again. It took a while to dry, and when it did, it didn't even absorb much of my oil. I don't know how long I could go without washing my hair because I didn't even use it again after the first time, and I washed my hair that night. Unfortunately, this was disappointing.
Tara G.
St Clr Shores, MI
This product worked nicely. However, I only got two uses out of it before the dispenser tube got clogged up and wouldn't dispense anything! I actually couldn't use it. It was completely clogged. I think this was because of poorly thought out packaging. So disappointing. I'll be sticking with the Ouai Foam Dry Shampoo from here on out.
Vanessa G.
Las Cruces, NM
This stuff made my hair more oily than before I used it. I only applied a small amount and when I first applied it I really like the way it looked. Then all of a sudden I looked in the mirror and my hair was oily! It only got worse throughout the day. I want to try it again, but I'm scared. I'm probably just going to return it
Justine G.
Albany, NY
Drybar Detox Whipped Dry Shampoo Foam 4.5 oz/ 128 g Does this leave your hair crunchy at all?
Olivia B.
Scituate
Does this make your hair greasy? Drybar Detox Whipped Dry Shampoo Foam 4.5 oz/ 128 g
Amelia C.
How does the whipped texture help make this dry shampoo better? How does this compare to the original? Drybar Three Rounds of Detox

Sephora