Drybar Detox Whipped Dry Shampoo Foam 4.5 oz/ 128 g uploaded by mike w.

BY DRYBAR

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled An ultra-lightweight, powderless foam that goes on dry hair to absorb oil, refresh, and add volume. Key benefits:- Absorbs oils- Leaves hair soft and bouncy- Extends the life of your blowout If you want to know more… Whip your blowout back to life! This ultra-light, powderless Detox Whipped Dry Shampoo Foam has a lighter texture than a traditional dry shampoo, leaving hair softer and less matte. Best for drier scalps, as well as coarse, thick, and color-treated hair, it adds volume and extends your blowout for bouncy, healthy-looking hair. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates see more...

Drybar Detox Whipped Dry Shampoo Foam 4.5 oz/ 128 g

Start your review of Drybar Detox Whipped Dry Shampoo Foam 4.5 oz/ 128 g!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Swetha V.
Dubai , Dubai
Amaxing product def recommend it.. 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 worth the money ... very gentle on skin and smells amazing .
Natalie ..
I LOVE THIS DRY SHAMPOO. I’ve been on the search for a great product for a non greasy or flakey dry shampoo and this is my fix
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
1,320 reviews
This website is amazing really cheap stuff there very affordable lots of discounts it really met my expectations that I really like the packaging was out of this world and it really met my expectations  better then any other place I have tried its truly one of a kind.
Sara P.
I'll be honest, I was very skeptical about buying and using a dry shampoo after reading that it can weigh your hair down and cause more breakage than normal. However, I bought this drybar dry shampoo after one of my blowouts and it really did work wonders, allowing me to keep my blowout without my roots looking too greasy. Big fan
Samantha S.
Jacksonville, FL
Love this product, it makes my hair touchable and soft while still allowing it to hold texture! definitely recommend
Kelli H.
Latrobe
I bought a sample size of this at Ulta last week because I was skeptical. I must say I absolutely loved it after using it just one time! It doesn’t leave any residue or leave your hair feeling sticky. I use it every other day and it is absolutely amazing! The smell is great and leaves hair looking and feeling clean!
cinnamon m.
Indianapolis, IN
This product is a must have for on the go ladies, I carry this with me everywhere because you never know when you will need a pick me up to carry you into the evening or a quick fix for the morning after.
Manda R.
New Braunfels
I recieved this product as a gift set over the holidays. I was pretty excited when I saw it and was ecstatic to use it 😆. Because I have long wavy hair, washing it everyday is not an option for me. So after 2 days of not having to wash my hair, this product lived up to its potential. I could not have been more pleased at how it left my hair looking and feeling. I highly recommend this product to anyone who is looking to cut out time from washing their hair everyday. I especially applied it to my roots which gave it that almost lift look. The scent itself is refreshing leaving your hair smelling nice.
Brenda Q.
Burlington , IA
Now this is a great product because it does not leave any residue! I have dry hair and most dry shampoos do not work with it and this one actually work! I can go up to three days without washing my hair and I am completely satisfied! Great product!Drybar Detox Whipped Dry Shampoo Foam 4.5 oz/ 128 g
Kenzie M.
Fridley, MN
Love this. Gives my hair a ton of volume, minimizes oil.. but keeps my curl & its texture!
Justine G.
Albany, NY
Drybar Detox Whipped Dry Shampoo Foam 4.5 oz/ 128 g Does this leave your hair crunchy at all?
Olivia B.
Scituate
Does this make your hair greasy? Drybar Detox Whipped Dry Shampoo Foam 4.5 oz/ 128 g
Amelia C.
How does the whipped texture help make this dry shampoo better? How does this compare to the original? Drybar Three Rounds of Detox

Sephora