Drybar Detox Whipped Dry Shampoo Foam 4.5 oz/ 128 g uploaded by mike w.

BY DRYBAR

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled An ultra-lightweight, powderless foam that goes on dry hair to absorb oil, refresh, and add volume. Key benefits:- Absorbs oils- Leaves hair soft and bouncy- Extends the life of your blowout If you want to know more… Whip your blowout back to life! This ultra-light, powderless Detox Whipped Dry Shampoo Foam has a lighter texture than a traditional dry shampoo, leaving hair softer and less matte. Best for drier scalps, as well as coarse, thick, and color-treated hair, it adds volume and extends your blowout for bouncy, healthy-looking hair. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates see more...

Brenda Q.
Burlington , IA
Now this is a great product because it does not leave any residue! I have dry hair and most dry shampoos do not work with it and this one actually work! I can go up to three days without washing my hair and I am completely satisfied! Great product!Drybar Detox Whipped Dry Shampoo Foam 4.5 oz/ 128 g
Kellie T.
I don't get it? I put a tiny amount in my hands and ran it through my hair after just one day of no washing, and it didn't do anything to soak up the oil. It literally didn't lessen the appearance of grease or anything like that. I'll keep trying it but was very underwhelmed with the product. The smell is fine, the consistency is like shaving cream. It just didn't dry down and soak up much oil for me.
Dana G.
I was so disappointed in this product.  It was a splurge because I don't typically spend so much on hair care, and I would have been better off with a cheaper alternative.  I only wash my hair every four days; this stuff didn't even work on day two hair.  If anything, it added grease to my hair.
Enmilyesteli G.
Pasco, WA
I love love love this product. I got some as a free sample and ended up buying more for my busy life style. Its a key product in my gym bag. It makes my dirty gym hair look brand new, like I just got done styling it. When you read the description its does everything it says it will.
Brittany P.
Arlington, TX
I love the regular dry bar shampoo, And with bleached colored hair you get to know the quality of a dry shampoo pretty quickly, and this foam mostly just made my hair feel heavy and crunchy. for the price, this just isn't much good. I'll keep buying their other products, just not this one
Mariana D.
This product did not work for my hair type. Left a white cast that was visible. I went three days with out washing it so it wasnt to dirty. Still poor quality lots of residue. would not buy this again. Over priced very hyped up product. I like some of there other items just not this one.
Amanda M.
A little disappointed in this product , for the price I don't think it has the best smell and it leaves a thicker residue in my hair than other dry shampoos I use , not my favorite but I'm interested in trying some of their other products as I always hear good things about drybar
Kristin D.
Owings Mills, MD
Really enjoyed this product. It does not leave the white powdery cast that most dry shampoos have. At first I was a little wary of how a whipped/wet product would give me the effect of a dry shampoo, but you will have to try it and see for yourself what a game-changer this is.
Bella F.
Temple City, CA
This product does its job very well. It really soaks up the oils in your hair to give you that refreshed look. Great for when it's hair washing day and you're running late and just want to freshen up your dirty hair. However I was not a big fan of the scent of this product.
Vanessa G.
Las Cruces, NM
This stuff made my hair more oily than before I used it. I only applied a small amount and when I first applied it I really like the way it looked. Then all of a sudden I looked in the mirror and my hair was oily! It only got worse throughout the day. I want to try it again, but I'm scared. I'm probably just going to return it
Justine G.
Albany, NY
Drybar Detox Whipped Dry Shampoo Foam 4.5 oz/ 128 g Does this leave your hair crunchy at all?
Olivia B.
Scituate
Does this make your hair greasy? Drybar Detox Whipped Dry Shampoo Foam 4.5 oz/ 128 g
Amelia C.
How does the whipped texture help make this dry shampoo better? How does this compare to the original? Drybar Three Rounds of Detox
Virginia P.
Waukesha, WI
How does this compare to the regular spray version? Thanks!

Sephora