Drybar Detox Whipped Dry Shampoo Foam 4.5 oz/ 128 g uploaded by mike w.

BY DRYBAR

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled An ultra-lightweight, powderless foam that goes on dry hair to absorb oil, refresh, and add volume. Key benefits:- Absorbs oils- Leaves hair soft and bouncy- Extends the life of your blowout If you want to know more… Whip your blowout back to life! This ultra-light, powderless Detox Whipped Dry Shampoo Foam has a lighter texture than a traditional dry shampoo, leaving hair softer and less matte. Best for drier scalps, as well as coarse, thick, and color-treated hair, it adds volume and extends your blowout for bouncy, healthy-looking hair. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates see more...

Tran N.
Atlanta, GA
This is one of the worst products made by Drybar. I have their hairdryer and use the Detox dry shampoo spray regulary, and the mai tai spritzers. So when this Foam dry shampoo product came out, I thought it was going to be just as great. It was a terrible waste of money that I had to throw the entire bottle away. After 2 uses I gave up. It left my hair so greasy and the 2nd time I applied it, I made sure to use less product than I did originally-nope still left a gross residue. Just stick to the Detox sprays...
Miranda M.
Houston , TX
I love so many things from Drybar, but this was a miss for me. It didn’t take any of the oil out of my hair at all. It actually emphasized my oil in the front. I think for this to be useful, you’d have to use a LOT and they don’t give you a lot to begin with. Drybar Detox Whipped Dry Shampoo Foam 4.5 oz/ 128 g
Kate P.
Tallahassee, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
This stuff is just okay. I think the OUAI Dry Shampoo Foam does a better job at the whipped dry shampoo game as far as effectiveness for oil absorbing goes, but this one certainly smells the best. I personally use this to add volume (like you do with volume foams to wet hair) just on my dry hair. You only need a little bit so this bottle will last forever.
Erin K.
Arlington, VA
I️ really wanted to love this product but unfortunately it just did not work for me. When applied to the hair. It makes your hair wet and you have to work it in to your scalp more than normal dry shampoo. I️ also don’t think it makes my hair look any cleaner what so ever. It does add volume.
Heather O.
Beaumont, CA
Amazing dry shampoo. This absorbs oils so well and makes my hair feel nice and clean. I also love the scent that it has, it is very clean and spa like. There is no residue left behind and it’s not detectable. I have repurchased and will continue. Totally recommend. @drybar
Dani M.
bellingham, WA
first time using dry shampoo and i liked it i git a sample from sephora so kind of a bummer i could only use it two times using a small amount sinxe i have some thick hair but it smelled good and worked when i didnt have time ti shower and do my full glam
Es B.
Did not enjoy this product, it left my roots looking more oily than before I put it in. The smell is great like the other dry bar products but if you're looking for something that will revive greasy hair this is not the one. Foam dry shampoo as a general concept is a total bust.
Deanna W.
Fountain City
I will never buy this product again. When I applied this product to my hair it left it looking greasier because it goes on wet. After applying it seemed to feel clean but not look it at all. It is also quite expensive compared to other high quality dry shampoos.
Ella R.
Phelps, NY
Purchased at: ULTA
Such a weird product, literally looks like whipped cream when you dispense it. I don’t like the process of using this product I feel like it’s very gimmicky. But I will say my hair looks good for like an hour after using it and then just looks oily again.
Audrey M.
Purchased at: Sephora
This kinda sucks. I love the consistency of the foam and the concept of the product but it just leaves the hair greasy. It makes my hair worse off than when I started using it. I was really disappointed in this product, especially for the brand and price
Justine G.
Albany, NY
Drybar Detox Whipped Dry Shampoo Foam 4.5 oz/ 128 g Does this leave your hair crunchy at all?
Olivia B.
Scituate
Does this make your hair greasy? Drybar Detox Whipped Dry Shampoo Foam 4.5 oz/ 128 g
Amelia C.
How does the whipped texture help make this dry shampoo better? How does this compare to the original? Drybar Three Rounds of Detox
Virginia P.
Waukesha, WI
How does this compare to the regular spray version? Thanks!

Sephora