Drybar Detox Whipped Dry Shampoo Foam 4.5 oz/ 128 g uploaded by mike w.

BY DRYBAR

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled An ultra-lightweight, powderless foam that goes on dry hair to absorb oil, refresh, and add volume. Key benefits:- Absorbs oils- Leaves hair soft and bouncy- Extends the life of your blowout If you want to know more… Whip your blowout back to life! This ultra-light, powderless Detox Whipped Dry Shampoo Foam has a lighter texture than a traditional dry shampoo, leaving hair softer and less matte. Best for drier scalps, as well as coarse, thick, and color-treated hair, it adds volume and extends your blowout for bouncy, healthy-looking hair. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates see more...

Ashtyn M.
Surfside Bch, SC
This is the coolest most iniovative dry shampoo I've ever used. And it works like a dream! Just give it a chance and let it dry
Diana H.
Orlando, FL
Excelente producto, es perfecto para cuando sales apurada y no te da tiempo de arreglarte el cabello tiene un excelente aroma.
Kate K.
I was shocked at how much I love this. I was like, as a mousse?? No way. But YES WAY. This stuff is gooooooood. And the smell 😍
Rosa K.
Chelsea
This dry shampoo foam is great to maintain a blow out, mine usually lasts a day or 2 but with this it has lasted a full week.
Nilofar A.
Woodbridge, VA
I love this dry shampoo mouse. It leaves my hair light weight and it feels as if I just deep conditioned my hair at a salon.
Wendee G.
Long beach, CA
I love all dry bar products....this used to be my go to product. It works amazing, I just dislike the scent, its too strong.
Deanna N.
Appleton, WI
Great product! Smells great and so easy to use. Keeps my hair looking shiny and not dull. High end, salon quality product.
Emily B.
Prairie Grove, AR
It's good, but there are other brands that are cheaper that do just as well, honestly. I love DryBar but it gets expensive.
Haylea M.
San Diego, CA
This product works pretty well! My hair isn't prone to oily so I have no issues but others have said it causes oily roots.
Alicia D.
Miamisburg, OH
This is one of my favorite dry shampoos. It's perfect for those days when you just want to roll out of bed and get going.
Justine G.
Albany, NY
Drybar Detox Whipped Dry Shampoo Foam 4.5 oz/ 128 g Does this leave your hair crunchy at all?
Olivia B.
Scituate
Does this make your hair greasy? Drybar Detox Whipped Dry Shampoo Foam 4.5 oz/ 128 g
Amelia C.
How does the whipped texture help make this dry shampoo better? How does this compare to the original? Drybar Three Rounds of Detox
Virginia P.
Waukesha, WI
How does this compare to the regular spray version? Thanks!

Sephora