Drybar Detox Whipped Dry Shampoo Foam 4.5 oz/ 128 g uploaded by mike w.

BY DRYBAR

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled An ultra-lightweight, powderless foam that goes on dry hair to absorb oil, refresh, and add volume. Key benefits:- Absorbs oils- Leaves hair soft and bouncy- Extends the life of your blowout If you want to know more… Whip your blowout back to life! This ultra-light, powderless Detox Whipped Dry Shampoo Foam has a lighter texture than a traditional dry shampoo, leaving hair softer and less matte. Best for drier scalps, as well as coarse, thick, and color-treated hair, it adds volume and extends your blowout for bouncy, healthy-looking hair. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates see more...

Adria C.
Boulder, CO
love the smell and works well for a 1-day freshen-up when there's just no time to wash the hair.  Gets that extra day out of your style before needed to jump into the shower.  Love it for the 3-day weekend or extra busy week. Will always keep a bottle on hand.
Holly H.
Okay I am obsessed with dry shampoos and I absolutely love this one, it really works and makes your hair look like it's been washed and adds a little volume as well the only down side is the white residue it leaves. I am blonde so it doesn't show on my hair but it gets everywhere, on my hands, on my clothes. It works so good I just wish my black shirt didn't turn white after using it.
Jordan K.
Phoenix, AZ
I received this in my Sephora Play! and it is one of the better dry shampoos I have used. The smell of it was a little off putting at first, it doesn't smell bad but just weird! I don't think I would purchase this solely because of the smell, but it is awesome for making my hair look less greasy when I don't have time to wash it or when I'm giving my hair/scalp a break.
Vanessa A.
Batiste was my holy grail for years but then I tried this and was instantly hooked. I typically go 3 days with out washing my hair depending on how hot it is and how much I sweat. It smells amazing and makes my hair so voluminous I just love it. The only thing I don't like is it's kind of hard to get the product directly on my roots. Other than that i recommend for anyone
Tara G.
St Clr Shores, MI
This product worked nicely. However, I only got two uses out of it before the dispenser tube got clogged up and wouldn't dispense anything! I actually couldn't use it. It was completely clogged. I think this was because of poorly thought out packaging. So disappointing. I'll be sticking with the Ouai Foam Dry Shampoo from here on out.
Kelli H.
Latrobe
I bought a sample size of this at Ulta last week because I was skeptical. I must say I absolutely loved it after using it just one time! It doesn’t leave any residue or leave your hair feeling sticky. I use it every other day and it is absolutely amazing! The smell is great and leaves hair looking and feeling clean!
Casey H.
Hamilton, OH
I like to say I’m a dry shampoo connoisseur...this stuff is gold! I have DARK hair and this stuff does not show at all. No white residue. No flakes. It smells fantastic. Some dry shampoo has a chemical/powdery scent and this doesn’t leave that scent it’s more of a light floral scent. I love that control in application with the foam. Definitely worth the price.
Olivia M.
Mascot, TN
This is a really cool product. It makes my hair smell great and adds a lot of volume to my hair. This is a dry shampoo that I use in conjunction with another because it doesn't dry up my roots as I would like. It adds great texture though so I use this for my fun buds and braids to give volume
Yezenia M.
I really wanted to like this product because of the fabulous reviews that I read. I have thin hair and it really didn't do anything for it, it made it more oily which really upset me. No volume. Overall I don't think this is a product for someone that has thin hair.
ReOnnah M.
Fort Bragg, NC
Tried this product on a whim , it looked so different from other dry shampoos I've used in the past. It has a nice scent, it does not leave hair wet at all which I was afraid of because of the mousse consistency. Gave LOTS of volume to my hair which I love.
Justine G.
Albany, NY
Drybar Detox Whipped Dry Shampoo Foam 4.5 oz/ 128 g Does this leave your hair crunchy at all?
Olivia B.
Scituate
Does this make your hair greasy? Drybar Detox Whipped Dry Shampoo Foam 4.5 oz/ 128 g
Amelia C.
How does the whipped texture help make this dry shampoo better? How does this compare to the original? Drybar Three Rounds of Detox
Virginia P.
Waukesha, WI
How does this compare to the regular spray version? Thanks!

Sephora