Drybar Detox Whipped Dry Shampoo Foam 4.5 oz/ 128 g uploaded by mike w.

BY DRYBAR

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled An ultra-lightweight, powderless foam that goes on dry hair to absorb oil, refresh, and add volume. Key benefits:- Absorbs oils- Leaves hair soft and bouncy- Extends the life of your blowout If you want to know more… Whip your blowout back to life! This ultra-light, powderless Detox Whipped Dry Shampoo Foam has a lighter texture than a traditional dry shampoo, leaving hair softer and less matte. Best for drier scalps, as well as coarse, thick, and color-treated hair, it adds volume and extends your blowout for bouncy, healthy-looking hair. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates see more...

Drybar Detox Whipped Dry Shampoo Foam 4.5 oz/ 128 g

Start your review of Drybar Detox Whipped Dry Shampoo Foam 4.5 oz/ 128 g!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Tara C.
Argyle , TX
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I adore the Drybar dry shampoo. I tried the mousse and while it’s ok - it’s definitely not as amazing as the spray dry shampoo. I can only go one day without shampooing and with the spray I can go 3+ days depending on weather & activity level.
Hannah S.
Round Rock, TX
I bought the "Little Box of Detox" at Ulta because I had wanted to try the whipped Dry Shampoo. I'm in a love hate relationship with the brand I've always bought, because it leaves white residue if you don't brush it through, so I thought why not try this. Then I saw the dry conditioner and thought what in the world? Anyways, back to the whipped.

First off, I love Drybars names for everything. I also love the scents, none that I've tried so far are extremely heavily perfumed, which is a HUGE benefit for me.

I have naturally wavy/curly hair and I always hated dry shampoo because if you didn't brush it through, it would leave white on your hands anytime you touch it. However with wavy curly hair, if I brush it in, my hair poofs.

This stuff is awesome. I can work it in without needing to brush it out. It smells good too. I felt it made my hair look clean and FULL of volume.

My only complaint is that areas of my hair did feel a little crunchy... that may have been due to the other product I had in my hair or not working the product in well enough.

I highly recommend buying a sample size before you buy because it may not be the thing for you, but I definitely liked it.
Ivonne C.
Lexington, KY
I got a travel size of this on a Sephora play. It leaves hair feeling clean but after A LOT of brushing. My brush was also pretty nasty after getting all the foam out and I got residue all over my clothes. Hair felt clean and not dry out like with similar dry shampoos but for me, it seemed like a hassle all the additional brushing and cleaning clothes and brush; it was just easier to wash and style hair... I don't think i'll buy a full size of this product.
Sheela V.
Self professed dry shampoo snob here- I've tried EVERYTHING on the quest to find my favorite dry shampoo... I used this on day 2 hair as instructed on the can and I was less than impressed at first. It wasn't until after I hit my roots with my blow dryer that I was seeing it's real potential. It soaks up oil like a great dry shampoo, but doesn't leave that powdery cast or crispy, gritty feeling. I'm so glad I ordered the mini set with the travel size too! This one is a real contender
Kate W.
For the price, I really wish this would’ve worked better. It does work, but not any better than the drug store brands that cost less. However, I have it and extra star because I LOVE the smell!!! Sometimes I put a little in my hair just for the scent!
Melanie D.
I was super excited to try this. My hair would force me to wash it every day if it werent for dry shampoo, because it gets greasy and flat so quickly. This was a disappointment. A sephora employee guided me through application and at the end of it all i ended up with still greasy hat hair. It didnt volumize or soak up much oil. Didnt leave any residue but didnt leave my hair looking like its been washed recently.
Chloie F.
Arlington, VA
For me, the smell was much too tropical and gave me a slight headache. However, I can see others enjoying the smell. It left a texture in my hair that made me feel like my hair was dirty, but it did look cleaner—so a mixed bag. I would not purchase this product again. I have thin, brunette hair (note: I did not like the version for brunettes as it has a darker dye that was not good in rain).
Ellyn H.
First of all, this messed up my hairstyle. It make my smooth hair look kind of wavy/frizzy again. It took a while to dry, and when it did, it didn't even absorb much of my oil. I don't know how long I could go without washing my hair because I didn't even use it again after the first time, and I washed my hair that night. Unfortunately, this was disappointing.
Tran N.
Atlanta, GA
This is one of the worst products made by Drybar. I have their hairdryer and use the Detox dry shampoo spray regulary, and the mai tai spritzers. So when this Foam dry shampoo product came out, I thought it was going to be just as great. It was a terrible waste of money that I had to throw the entire bottle away. After 2 uses I gave up. It left my hair so greasy and the 2nd time I applied it, I made sure to use less product than I did originally-nope still left a gross residue. Just stick to the Detox sprays...
Miranda M.
I love so many things from Drybar, but this was a miss for me. It didn’t take any of the oil out of my hair at all. It actually emphasized my oil in the front. I think for this to be useful, you’d have to use a LOT and they don’t give you a lot to begin with. Drybar Detox Whipped Dry Shampoo Foam 4.5 oz/ 128 g
Justine G.
Albany, NY
Drybar Detox Whipped Dry Shampoo Foam 4.5 oz/ 128 g Does this leave your hair crunchy at all?
Olivia B.
Scituate
Does this make your hair greasy? Drybar Detox Whipped Dry Shampoo Foam 4.5 oz/ 128 g
Amelia C.
How does the whipped texture help make this dry shampoo better? How does this compare to the original? Drybar Three Rounds of Detox

Sephora