Drybar Detox Whipped Dry Shampoo Foam uploaded by Wendy A.Drybar Detox Whipped Dry Shampoo Foam uploaded by Whitney Z.

BY DRYBAR #95 in Dry Shampoo

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled An ultra-lightweight, powderless foam that goes on dry hair to absorb oil, refresh, and add volume. Key benefits:- Absorbs oils- Leaves hair soft and bouncy- Extends the life of your blowout If you want to know more… Whip your blowout back to life! This ultra-light, powderless Detox Whipped Dry Shampoo Foam has a lighter texture than a traditional dry shampoo, leaving hair softer and less matte. Best for drier scalps, as well as coarse, thick, and color-treated hair, it adds volume and extends your blowout for bouncy, healthy-looking hair. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates

• I have really thick, blonde, oily hair. will this help me?1 Answers
  • Is this as good as Batiste?4 Answers
  • Does this work? I never find dry shampoo does anything mu...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Jocelyn H.
Haledon , NJ
This product is absolutely amazing! I have very fine, blonde hair, but a lot of it. I've tried a lot of different dry shampoos and nothing works as well as this. There's no white residue and it creates the perfect hold for styling without making it sticky. My hair doesn't look greasy at all on day four after using this. Seriously, this stuff is magic in a bottle. The first time I used it, my mouth dropped. My hair instantly felt soft and clean like I'd showered and dried it. I was using Bumble and Bumble's Prêt-à-Powder before I tried this; I was pleased with the powder, but it's nowhere near as effective as Drybar's Detox. I love the smell of Drybar products, and this one was no different. If you're sensitive to smells, you may want to avoid this one because it does last all day, but for me, it's not any more overpowering than the smell of hairspray. If you're on the fence about trying this, just do it! It's worth the price. You get what you pay for.
Kristen T.
Dallas, TX
Love this stuff. It feels weird when you put it on, but it is great for dark hair. There is no leftover residue or white/ gray color like what is left from other products. I will be buying the larger bottle next time and recommend to anyone! It is worth the price.
Mistirae S.
This is my favorite dry shampoo, I use this when I am in a rush and do not have time to shower, this makes my hair feel clean and refreshed without having to go through the whole process of a shower when I am crunched for time. Other dry shampoos that I have used in the past have made my hair and scalp oily but this one is perfect
Sara M.
Bordentown, NJ
Shampoo a seco você precisa realmente procurar bem ! Porque tem uns que deixa seu cabelo com um cheiro horrivel. Esse da foto tem um cheiro razoável. E só funciona no primeiro dia que você colocar , depois ele vai parecer que tá mais sujo Ainda ! Então tem que ver se realmente vale a pena comprar . E não é tão barato
Whitney Z.
Baltimore, MD
I got this from a giveaway and loved everything inside. My first big blow dryer that dries fast. The dry shampoo and conditioner keeps my hair dry and oil free during the days I shouldn’t wash my hair. I highly recommend them to anyone.
Lily F.
Yonkers, NY
I love dry bar products - however I don’t like this whipped dry shampoo! It makes my hair more oily upon application! I’d definitely stick to the Drybar spray dry shampoo! I wouldn’t buy this product again!
Debbie C.
This is not for me. I only wash my long hair twice a week and I use dry shampoos all the time so I decided to try this one and it isn’t anything special, pretty sticky actually and I have darker hair I just did not like the way it made my hair look and feel. I will be sticking to my dove.
Brittany C.
Pasadena, TX
I've tried a lot of dry shampoos and generally they come out as a spray into a powder form and I can go 2 or 3 days without washing my hair when I use them. However with this moose I felt like I could only last one day and that was about the limit of it it felt kind of sticky and I didn't really enjoy the sent either
Amanda L.
Milwaukee, WI
I have used this dry shampoo for about 7 months now. I like it for days when my hair is. It super oily but needs a pick me up in between shampooing. It definitely gives the hair a refresh and volumized feel and look. It does leave a heaviness in the scalp by the end of the day. I like that it does not leave a white residue on brunette hair.
Brianna H.
Princeton , WV
I got this as a sample in an Ipsy bag once and I absolutely love this dry shampoo!! It’s probably the best I’ve ever used. It’s like $25 a bottle though so I did not re purchase.
Nicola L.
Margate, KENT
Is this as good as Batiste?
Feleshka M.
Mchenry, IL
Where can I get this ??
Tara R.
Long Is City, NY
I was wondering about this since it's a foam... Does it make your hair clumpy? I saw it at Sephora earlier today... Was interested in it because it was a foam.
Mikayla C.
Millersburg
I have really thick, blonde, oily hair. will this help me?
Tara R.
Long Is City, NY
Does this leave any sort of weird texture in your hair?