Drybar Detox Whipped Dry Shampoo Foam

by Drybar

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled An ultra-lightweight, powderless foam that goes on dry hair to absorb oil, refresh, and add volume. Key benefits:- Absorbs oils- Leaves hair soft and bouncy- Extends the life of your blowout If you want to know more… Whip your blowout back to life! This ultra-light, powderless Detox Whipped Dry Shampoo Foam has a lighter texture than a traditional dry shampoo, leaving hair softer and less matte. Best for drier scalps, as well as coarse, thick, and color-treated hair, it adds volume and extends your blowout for bouncy, healthy-looking hair. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates

Does this leave your hair feeling gross and sticky I get this way after using living proof?
Is there any residue with this product? Does it leave a greasy feel since it’s foam?
HooW does this work in comparison the the drybar dry shampoo sprays?
Start your review of Drybar Detox Whipped Dry Shampoo Foam!
Calgary, AB
Review for: Drybar Detox Whipped Dry Shampoo Foam 4.5 oz/ 128 g, Drybar Detox Whipped Dry Shampoo Foam 1.8 oz/ 51 g
This definitely needs to be used in thicker hair, thankfully I have thick hair. It’s just like a regular mousse which is enjoyed it felt like it was actually rubbing out the dirt and oil and absorbing it instead of just getting what was on the surface. The only downside I have is I always squirt too much, I only need enough for the back of my head but I end up getting enough for my whole head. Drybar Detox Whipped Dry Shampoo Foam
Hamilton
Review for: Drybar Detox Whipped Dry Shampoo Foam 4.5 oz/ 128 g
Wasn’t a fan! Luckily I got this for free when I used to work at Sephora cause I would have returned this had I bought it! I just felt like it did nothing to help with making my hair look or feel clean. The brand rep showed us how to properly use it and after following her steps, my hair still felt blah. Smelt good but that was about it.
Menasha, WI
Review for: Drybar Detox Whipped Dry Shampoo Foam 4.5 oz/ 128 g
I really like most Drybar products, but I really hate the Drybar Detox Whipped Dry Shampoo Foam. It’s super heavy, you really have to work it into your hair. I hate the texture. The product has caused some of the container to rust, I’m disappointed. I’m glad I bought it at Marshall’s and didn’t have to pay retail.
Smyrna , DE
Review for: Drybar Detox Whipped Dry Shampoo Foam 1.8 oz/ 51 g
Can only give this product 4 stars because it has a limit of when to use it. Can only use this product the next day after washing or on day two. Does not work as well as dry shampoo spray powders. If you like to stretch between washing as long as possible go with a powder. This is a great product for short term. Scent is pleasant.
Denver, CO
Review for: Drybar Detox Whipped Dry Shampoo Foam 4.5 oz/ 128 g
I really like this product. I think that I like this product more than a dry shampoo spray. It goes on really well and works really well. I have heard this product is discontinued and if that is the case then that is disappointing because this is a product everyone should have in their cabinet.
San Francisco, CA
Review for: Drybar Detox Whipped Dry Shampoo Foam 4.5 oz/ 128 g
I really truly wanted to like this so much because the Ouai foam Changed how are use dry shampoo now. This stuff smells really good but if you use too much of this you definitely get oily scalp which defeats the purpose of dry shampoo. It’s almost like it’s tacky build up if you go overboard
Uxbridge, ON
Review for: Drybar Detox Whipped Dry Shampoo Foam 4.5 oz/ 128 g
I found this at a discount store, and have been using it since. It’s super easy, and feels really luxurious on my hands and scalp, plus, it smells great! The only tricky part is mastering the exact amount to use, because if you use too much it looks a little like bad hair gel
Edmonton, AB
Review for: Drybar Detox Whipped Dry Shampoo Foam 4.5 oz/ 128 g
I picked this up at winners one day, and was quite disappointed.. Although the thought of “foam dry shampoo” sounds interesting to some, I would never buy it again. It smelled amazing, but definitely left my roots looking more greasy than before I put on. It also left a lot of build up.
Kalamazoo, MI
Review for: Drybar Detox Whipped Dry Shampoo Foam 1.8 oz/ 51 g
I love the spray dry shampoo but hate this one from Dry Bar. This leaves my hair with a weird residue and almost makes it worst than it was before. The smell is nice like all of the other Dry Bar products but I am just not a fan of the texture and feel of this.
Nashville, TN
Review for: Drybar Detox Whipped Dry Shampoo Foam 1.8 oz/ 51 g
I don’t love the scent but I really like the way this product works. It helped build volume all over my strands rathe than just at the roots, which I liked. I will continue using this but definitely need to use a spray shampoo with it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Emmett, ID
il y a un an
What do y'all think about the Drybar Detox Whipped Dry Shampoo Foam ? Does it work better than regular dry shampoo?
Ashley R. • il y a 8 mois
They are 2 totally different products with 2 different purpose for me! I have both and regularly use both! I have curly, frizzy hair and on day 3-4 after a fresh wash, I use the spray to give me volume and get rid of the grease. I use the foam as a cleaner that kind of moistens the fly always when I have dirty 3rd day hair to put my hair into a cute pony or bun. They both smell amazing and they work... you just have to figure out what works for you with them