BY DRYBAR #37 in Dry Shampoo

A dry shampoo especially formulated for brilliant brunettes that's good for all hair types and safe for color and keratin treated hair. Prolong blowouts. This must-have dry shampoo absorbs oils and leaves hair feeling clean, light, and full. Especially formulated for brunettes, this highly effective formula lets you save on shower time and doesn't leave any white residue behind. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This cruelty-free product is not tested on animals. see more...

Tiffany C.
Lewisville, TX
I love this brand so much! And I would love to give this 5 stars it works amazing it can make my hair last 2-3 days longer. But my only complaint is that the brunette color leaves brown residue on my hands and clothes. So buyer beware, don't wear white!
Ashley A.
Deerfield, WI
I tried the Drybar Detox Dry Shampoo in the mint colored bottle but wanted to try this out as well. I will say that I am going back to the mint bottle. The brunette version is a great idea, I like it BUT it gets messy. I spray on my roots, let dry and run my fingers through my hair. The brown colored mist gets all over my fingers and my forehead. I didn’t realize one day but it got on my shirt. It came out but I was just a little surprised. After every use I need to wash my hands to get the color off. I never really found an issue with the traditional white dry shampoo because I always work it into my hair. The scent is still amazing and I love that! The color came out when I was washing my hair in the shower so be careful if you have a white tub or shower, this stuff will get on it. Be sure to rinse immediately after to avoid staining.
Erin M.
Chestnut Hill, MA
Let’s start with FINALLY. I don’t look like a greaseball with a head full of grey hairs! I always get a streak of gray hair at my cowlick and they covered them right up! It’s easy to apply , smells fantastic, lasts all day, and give great volume!
eunice o.
Miramar, FL
I would have given it 5stars cos it keeps my scalp and hair fresh and clean but fot the white film it leaves on the hair,which takes me some minutes to get off
Drybar Detox Dry Shampoo
Jenna M.
Alto, MI
I liked that this has color in it - so it doesn't leave white chalky residue like some other dry shampoos can. That said... if you have white bath towels or sheets../ definitely wash your hair before sleeping!! It will rub off! It does smell great and give great body to your hair though!
Amber N.
Weatherford, TX
This dry shampoo should be given to any mother, it has been a game changer and saved me from numerous "frumpy days" a little goes a long way, so the product lasts! And there is no dandruff looking white chalk powder or smell like some dry shampoos. The packaging makes it super easy to apply and you can control where you are putting it! It takes that oily need to wash shine right out and gives my hair new life, and makes it manageable and not flat ! Price and quality are absolutely on point with this product !
Amanda B.
I've searched FOREVER to find the best dry shampoo, and this is definitely it! I like that there is a tint in it. It adds a ton of volume, and takes away the oil from my hair.
Meri Y.
La jolla, CA
OKAY. THIS IS SOME SORCERY GOING ON.

It doesn’t feel thick like batiste, and it matches my hair perfectly even though I have blonde balayage. It smells beautiful for hours, and it’s very effective in keeping oily hair less limp looking. Also, unlike Baptist, it doesn’t flake up and make my scalp itchy. I love love love this!
Soreli T.
Great dry shampoo especially if you hate dealing with the white cast of most dry shampoos. I usually use it once a week on day 3 of not washing my hair (I only wash my hair once a week) the only downfall is the price but since I use so little it will go a long way for me.
Katie A.
Sneads Ferry, NC
FAVORITE dry shampoo! Almost every dry shampoo i've used has left a white/greyish film on my hair because my hair is so dark but this blends in my hair perfectly! And it takes the oil out and leaves it looking freshly washed and styled! I would definitely recommend this!
Paige W.
How long does 1 container last? $23 is a bit more than I am used to for paying for dry shampoo.
Ana R.
San Juan
Does it have fragrance?
Alexa H.
How does it effect brunettes? I don't wash my hair sometimes and whenever I put in dry shampoo it leaves streaks of white.
Brittany B.
Shelby Twp, MI
I just received a travel size of the original drybar detox dry shampoo and I'm obsessed with it! I love the smell. Does this product for brunettes smell the same?
Maddie T.
I've been looking for a new dry shampoo to give my hair volume. Does this work well? Is it worth the price?