BY DRYBAR

A dry shampoo especially formulated for brilliant brunettes that's good for all hair types and safe for color and keratin treated hair. Prolong blowouts. This must-have dry shampoo absorbs oils and leaves hair feeling clean, light, and full. Especially formulated for brunettes, this highly effective formula lets you save on shower time and doesn't leave any white residue behind. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This cruelty-free product is not tested on animals. see more...

eunice o.
Miramar, FL
I would have given it 5stars cos it keeps my scalp and hair fresh and clean but fot the white film it leaves on the hair,which takes me some minutes to get off
Drybar Detox Dry Shampoo
Amber N.
Weatherford, TX
This dry shampoo should be given to any mother, it has been a game changer and saved me from numerous "frumpy days" a little goes a long way, so the product lasts! And there is no dandruff looking white chalk powder or smell like some dry shampoos. The packaging makes it super easy to apply and you can control where you are putting it! It takes that oily need to wash shine right out and gives my hair new life, and makes it manageable and not flat ! Price and quality are absolutely on point with this product !
Jenna M.
Alto, MI
I liked that this has color in it - so it doesn't leave white chalky residue like some other dry shampoos can. That said... if you have white bath towels or sheets../ definitely wash your hair before sleeping!! It will rub off! It does smell great and give great body to your hair though!
Amanda B.
I've searched FOREVER to find the best dry shampoo, and this is definitely it! I like that there is a tint in it. It adds a ton of volume, and takes away the oil from my hair.
Erin M.
Chestnut hill, MA
Let’s start with FINALLY. I don’t look like a greaseball with a head full of grey hairs! I always get a streak of gray hair at my cowlick and they covered them right up! It’s easy to apply , smells fantastic, lasts all day, and give great volume!
Tiffany C.
Lewisville, TX
I love this brand so much! And I would love to give this 5 stars it works amazing it can make my hair last 2-3 days longer. But my only complaint is that the brunette color leaves brown residue on my hands and clothes. So buyer beware, don't wear white!
Ashley A.
Deerfield, WI
I tried the Drybar Detox Dry Shampoo in the mint colored bottle but wanted to try this out as well. I will say that I am going back to the mint bottle. The brunette version is a great idea, I like it BUT it gets messy. I spray on my roots, let dry and run my fingers through my hair. The brown colored mist gets all over my fingers and my forehead. I didn’t realize one day but it got on my shirt. It came out but I was just a little surprised. After every use I need to wash my hands to get the color off. I never really found an issue with the traditional white dry shampoo because I always work it into my hair. The scent is still amazing and I love that! The color came out when I was washing my hair in the shower so be careful if you have a white tub or shower, this stuff will get on it. Be sure to rinse immediately after to avoid staining.
Elisabeth B.
Plumas lake, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
If I could give this product 10 stars, I ABSOLUTELY would! This is now my go to dry shampoo. I will never buy another kind again. I can easily go 3-4 days without washing my hair. I’ve always struggled finding a dry shampoo that doesn’t leave a white/gray residue along my root line, especially since my hair is so dark. Instead, this product leaves my hair looking fuller & more volumized with NO residue. I recommend this to every brunette out there! This product is worth every penny!!!!
Kayleen G.
Brockton, MA
Purchased at: Macy's
They sell these in small bottles at my @ my job and it works really well@I have naturally curly kind of kinky hair and I flat iron my sometimes so when my hair gets oily I use this and it works well
Annie N.
Prescott Vly, AZ
I use this product between every wash to extend the life of my hair. I try to avoid heat damage because I'm growing my hair out. It gives so much volume and makes your hair look fresh without a buildup of product
Alexa H.
How does it effect brunettes? I don't wash my hair sometimes and whenever I put in dry shampoo it leaves streaks of white.
Paige W.
How long does 1 container last? $23 is a bit more than I am used to for paying for dry shampoo.
Ana R.
San Juan
Does it have fragrance?
India D.
Horn Lake , MS
I've been thinking about trying this dry shampoo. Any pointers for application?
Shannon Leigh T.
Columbia, SC
I feel like my dry shampoo is most effective when I put it in the night before. Would this leave color residue on my pillows? I'm always looking to avoid the white from regular dry shampoo since I have such dark hair, but that is a concern.