BY DRYBAR

A dry shampoo especially formulated for brilliant brunettes that's good for all hair types and safe for color and keratin treated hair. Prolong blowouts. This must-have dry shampoo absorbs oils and leaves hair feeling clean, light, and full. Especially formulated for brunettes, this highly effective formula lets you save on shower time and doesn't leave any white residue behind. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This cruelty-free product is not tested on animals. see more...

Elisabeth B.
Plumas Lake
Purchased at: ULTA
If I could give this product 10 stars, I ABSOLUTELY would! This is now my go to dry shampoo. I will never buy another kind again. I can easily go 3-4 days without washing my hair. I’ve always struggled finding a dry shampoo that doesn’t leave a white/gray residue along my root line, especially since my hair is so dark. Instead, this product leaves my hair looking fuller & more volumized with NO residue. I recommend this to every brunette out there! This product is worth every penny!!!!
Allee J.
Stratford, ON
Purchased at: Sephora
It stains a bit so that’s the only downfall but it does give my hair lots of volume and I love that it’s dark. Doesn’t leave my hair with a weird after feeling either.
Liz B.
Rockaway Point
this is such a great product. it really works well. i continue to use it and it is definitely worth the money will continue to recommend it because it is one of my staples.
Lauren N.
XENIA, OH
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Hands down all time favorite dry shampoo ever! Ahh this stuff smells to die for and works so well. I wish it were less expensive because I LOVE it! Plus it works for blonde hair specifically so it blends in with your hair color so well!
N A T H A L I A B.
I have not had luck with most dry shampoos in the past. I have tried both drugstore and high-end products. Some dry shampoos I have tried had overwhelming scents. Most others left a white residue or "flakes" that were quite noticeable on my dark roots. Needless to say, I have been disappointed with most of the dry shampoos currently on the market. Due to previous experience with dry shampoo, I was very hesitant to purchase one that was over the $20 price point. I purchased the Drybar Detox for Brunettes on a whim and I am ecstatic that I took the plunge. I have been able to go as long as 6 days without washing my hair. This is typically unheard of for me, as I have naturally oily hair and have to wash at least daily. In regards to the scent of the product, I have found it be to pleasant and not overpowering. I am not a fan of the baby powder smell that many other brands have. By comparison the Drybar Detox has a more fresh, clean smell.
Glenne B.
Boston, MA
Makes hair hard and honestly makes it look greasy. Did not like at all. Also, the brown dye in the product comes off and stains. Would not recommend.
Paige E.
Washington, DC
I love this dry shampoo! It makes my hair smell and look like I just walked out of the Drybar. I do not have any grey hairs to worry about (yet!), but I like to get the brunette version so that way I know I never have any visual residue.
Sarah T.
palm coast
Purchased at: ULTA
This stuff does a great job of helping to absorb excess oil. The dry shampoo does face a taupe tone to it, so you’ve got to make sure you shake it up very well. It does have a fragrant scent so a little bit goes a long way.
Lisa S.
I really don’t understand all the positive reviews. This is the worst dry shampoo I have ever used. My hair feels like a rat’s nest after I spray it, and I can’t even run a brush through it. That feeling doesn’t go away, and I am stuck putting my hair up until I actually wash it.
Now, I will say that I like that it’s tinted. This would be a great way to touch up my roots. If I could find a dry shampoo that leaves my hair soft and touchable AND had a brown tint to it, we’d be all set!
Kayleen G.
Brockton, MA
Purchased at: Macy's
They sell these in small bottles at my @ my job and it works really well@I have naturally curly kind of kinky hair and I flat iron my sometimes so when my hair gets oily I use this and it works well
Alexa H.
How does it effect brunettes? I don't wash my hair sometimes and whenever I put in dry shampoo it leaves streaks of white.
Paige W.
How long does 1 container last? $23 is a bit more than I am used to for paying for dry shampoo.
Ana R.
San Juan
Does it have fragrance?
Lana W.
Germantown, TN
Is this product better or the same as the batiste dry shampoo for brunettes? Because this one is quite a bit more expensive, and I am wondering if it is truly worth the price or if I should just stick to my $7.00 Batiste.
Brittany B.
Sterling Hts, MI
I just received a travel size of the original drybar detox dry shampoo and I'm obsessed with it! I love the smell. Does this product for brunettes smell the same?