BY DRYBAR #35 in Dry Shampoo

A dry shampoo especially formulated for brilliant brunettes that's good for all hair types and safe for color and keratin treated hair. Prolong blowouts. This must-have dry shampoo absorbs oils and leaves hair feeling clean, light, and full. Especially formulated for brunettes, this highly effective formula lets you save on shower time and doesn't leave any white residue behind. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This cruelty-free product is not tested on animals. see more...

Lisa S.
I really don’t understand all the positive reviews. This is the worst dry shampoo I have ever used. My hair feels like a rat’s nest after I spray it, and I can’t even run a brush through it. That feeling doesn’t go away, and I am stuck putting my hair up until I actually wash it.
Now, I will say that I like that it’s tinted. This would be a great way to touch up my roots. If I could find a dry shampoo that leaves my hair soft and touchable AND had a brown tint to it, we’d be all set!
Jackie R.
Rock Tavern, NY
A BIG TWO THUMBS DOWN! I hated this dry shampoo.  While it didn't leave my hair chalky it left dark brown streaks all over my hands forehead etc.anything or anyone that touched my hair after applying it.  I was so excited to try this as I hated the chalky look that can sometimes be left from other shampoo's but the brown streaks all over the place are not worth it! (definitely do not use this if its going to rain)
Taylor P.
I've always felt weird about returning used products to Ulta, but I was really grateful for their return policy this time! I've used the original drybar dry shampoo before, so I was excited to try this one out on my day 2 hair. SO DISAPPOINTED. It made my scalp so itchy and irritated, I was washing the brown out of my hair for two days... It somehow made my hair more greasy? And it made my hair insanely tangled- still can't figure that one out. I'd really recommend sticking with the original (Drybar Detox Dry Shampoo) and just blending the product in well. Don't waste your time with this one!
Rosana A.
San Diego , CA
I like the idea behind this but I don't like that your fingers get dirty from the brown color tint
Marykate M.
Roseville, NSW
I hated this dry shampoo! It felt like spray paint on my hair, and bled color unto my skin. It was very drying and made my hair feel stiff. This was also very expensive. I would not use this product again.
Amanda H.
Did not prefer this product. It's tinted brown and unfortunately the brown powder gets everywhere, even when washing the hair it gets on the bathtub. Also, it makes my hair feel dry. Definitely recommend pairing with the Drybar Dry Conditioner.
I tried this, and yes it absorbed the excess oil off my scalp, but the color flaked off onto my forehead. All day I had to constantly touch up my forehead and nose because I kept getting fall out from this dry shampoo.
alex l.
Encino, CA
it's a great dry shampoo and it's weightless and nice but it leaves a brown powder in my hair that rubs off and it's not my favorite. l stick to the normal dry shampoo because it's a five star product and i love it
Olivia C.
I would give this zero stars if I could. I am a huge fan of drybar products except for this one!!! I thought this was great at first because there was no white residue left. Well there was no white residue because it was brown!! It dyed my finger and skin if I wasn't careful where I sprayed it. It took a few washes to get it completely out of my hair also!
Michelle E.
Hoboken, NJ
The color comes off when you touch your hair. Also when you sweat. It's horrible and returned it to Sephora
Paige W.
How long does 1 container last? $23 is a bit more than I am used to for paying for dry shampoo.
Ana R.
San Juan
Does it have fragrance?
Alexa H.
How does it effect brunettes? I don't wash my hair sometimes and whenever I put in dry shampoo it leaves streaks of white.
Brittany B.
Shelby Twp, MI
I just received a travel size of the original drybar detox dry shampoo and I'm obsessed with it! I love the smell. Does this product for brunettes smell the same?
Maddie T.
I've been looking for a new dry shampoo to give my hair volume. Does this work well? Is it worth the price?