BY DRYBAR #45 in Dry Shampoo

A dry shampoo especially formulated for brilliant brunettes that's good for all hair types and safe for color and keratin treated hair. Prolong blowouts. This must-have dry shampoo absorbs oils and leaves hair feeling clean, light, and full. Especially formulated for brunettes, this highly effective formula lets you save on shower time and doesn't leave any white residue behind. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This cruelty-free product is not tested on animals. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Kimberly S.
Worcester, MA
My issue with dry shampoos is that they always leave a white cast in my hair. I am so happy that Dry Bar came out with one for brunettes. I already loved the texture of the product so making it for brunettes helps me. It is a more pricey dry shampoo but nothing really beats the Dry Bar formula.
Cynthia A.
Grants Pass, OR
I love their dry shampoo for brunettes! It was the first and only dry shampoo I have purchased In the brown color and I love the way it smells, I can use it for 3 days without having to wash my hair, and it matches so perfectly with my hair it doesn't make me look gray! Top notch product! Worth the $$
Lindsey F.
Ellisville, MO
An excellent product for dark hairs ladies! This formula is wonderful. Leaves my hair refreshed and bouncy with great texture. It's the best I've found so far. I'm not crazy about the scent but it's not bad at all.
lauren l.
Oxford , MS
I love drybar! As a brunette it is hard to find good dry shampoo brands that don't leave that white film in your hair making you look like your grandma! Drybar has changed the game with this one! Product repeater! Never sticky and never builds up like other brands! Keep the good stuff coming Drybar!
Illiana R.
bronx, NY
I like this  product a lot , its perfect for when you are going on vacation or a weekend getaway and get your hair styled before hand . It doesn't cake up after a day of use like most dry shampoos and it smells delightful . I used it for a wedding weekend and my hair looked great for days
Shwetha A.
I prefer the original over the brunette version (I have dark brown/black hair). This one is good if you want to cover greys/avoid the powdery look, but be prepared to end up with brown gunk on your hands if you run your hands through you hair after using this.
Monica L.
Carrollton, TX
This stuff is great if you have darker roots! I use both versions depending on my hair color. It allows me to wash my hair twice a week comfortably. It may be a little on the higher end pricey side but it is so so worth it. I’m a total beauty junkie so I’ve tried everything out there
Lindsay S.
Fishers, IN
I love this product! It does the job without leaving any white residue like most dry shampoos. I can usually go 3-4 days between shampoos when using this product. Most dry shampoos only allow 1 or 2 days because of the gritty feeling. You get none of the gritty feeling with this one!
Alessa P.
I wanted to love this product, but I didn't see much of a difference in my hair! However, I still continue to use it because I don't like washing my hair everyday and this somewhat helps with the oils.
Jamie W.
Smells amazing. There is a closest Dry Bar store around me and they are very helpful. I absolutely love this dey shampoo. Product lasts on my hair for a pretty decent amount of time for when i then choose to shower. Doesn't leave a dandruff look to my brunette hair. Totally recommend!
Paige W.
How long does 1 container last? $23 is a bit more than I am used to for paying for dry shampoo.
Ana R.
San Juan
Does it have fragrance?
Alexa H.
How does it effect brunettes? I don't wash my hair sometimes and whenever I put in dry shampoo it leaves streaks of white.
Brittany B.
Shelby Twp, MI
I just received a travel size of the original drybar detox dry shampoo and I'm obsessed with it! I love the smell. Does this product for brunettes smell the same?
Maddie T.
I've been looking for a new dry shampoo to give my hair volume. Does this work well? Is it worth the price?