BY DRYBAR

A dry shampoo especially formulated for brilliant brunettes that's good for all hair types and safe for color and keratin treated hair. Prolong blowouts. This must-have dry shampoo absorbs oils and leaves hair feeling clean, light, and full. Especially formulated for brunettes, this highly effective formula lets you save on shower time and doesn't leave any white residue behind. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This cruelty-free product is not tested on animals. see more...

Marianne V.
Pasadena, CA
An amazing product! I love dry shampoos because I don't like to wash my hair everyday (it's bad for your hair) I usually wash my hair every 3 days and by the 3rd day my hair is starting to feel dirty and this really just brings it back to life. Making it smell amazing and feel amazing.
Kayla O.
Georgetown , KY
This dry shampoo is great. I love how it was made specifically for brunettes. It doesn’t leave the white powdered look in really dark hair. I use this product on my in between hair washes and it works great. The only problem I have sometimes with it, is the brown color does rub off so be careful if you are wearing white while using this. Overall this is a great product
Jamie M.
Absolutely loveeee this product! I put this in my hair at night and it gets rid of all the oil overnight. This is the only product I have found that works great and is for brunettes. Regular ones leave a white residue in my hair and with this one you can’t tell at all. I use this product all the time and would highly recommend. Totally worth the price
Amber B.
Zachary, LA
I was skeptical b/c my hair is black...very very black. I thought it would make my hair look gray and ashy, and that is not a pretty look for someone with black hair. On the contrary, it just gave me a nice amount of volume and took away some of the oil, making my hair look fresh and last a little while longer.
Shauna L.
North Port, FL
This d y shampoo the one specifically for brunettes is the ONLY dry shampoo that does not give my dark hair a white cast! I love it. It is available at so many stores and retailers so you can always find it, the price is okay a little on the higher side but so worth it. I have repurchased this and will continue to as well as refer this to everyone I know
Sarah C.
Eagle, ID
This product did exactly what it was supposed to. Get the oil out. I have thin fine hair that easily gets greasy so I can use this to get an extra day or two without a wash. I like that it's brunette so it doesn't leave a dusty white cast in your hair
Courtney C.
Mobile, AL
I love drybar detox dry shampoo for brunettes. It smells really nice, and because it is made for brunettes, you do not get a powdery white residue left on your hair after using it like with most other dry shampoos, so nobody can tell that you have used dry shampoo. It is a little on the pricier side but you definitely get what you pay for.
Bryce S.
Denton, TX
This is by far the best dry shampoo I have used. Being a brunette it's hard to use a dry shampoo because of the lovely white tint it gives, which makes it quite obvious that you are using a dry shampoo! And I mean, mets face it, the whole reason for using a dry shampoo is to hide the fact that it's a little dirty, bot to exaggerate it!
Alexandra R.
Geneseo, NY
I'm not the biggest fan of dry shampoo, but sometimes it's necessary. Out of all the brands I've tried, I like this one the best. It isn't super drying to my hair like other products are, and I only really use it on day 2 hair. Since drybar is such a reputable brand of hair care, I'd definitely choose this over other brands.
Yadilsa M.
Brooklyn, NY
Good product. I use dry shampoo once a week in between washes since I do kickboxing 3 times a week. I don't like to over shampoo because it dries my hair out too much so in between I use Drybar dry shampoo. After using my hair feels clean and has a nice scent which is great. Overall, I'm very satisfied with this product.
Alexa H.
How does it effect brunettes? I don't wash my hair sometimes and whenever I put in dry shampoo it leaves streaks of white.
Paige W.
How long does 1 container last? $23 is a bit more than I am used to for paying for dry shampoo.
Ana R.
San Juan
Does it have fragrance?
Lana W.
Germantown, TN
Is this product better or the same as the batiste dry shampoo for brunettes? Because this one is quite a bit more expensive, and I am wondering if it is truly worth the price or if I should just stick to my $7.00 Batiste.
Brittany B.
Sterling Hts, MI
I just received a travel size of the original drybar detox dry shampoo and I'm obsessed with it! I love the smell. Does this product for brunettes smell the same?