BY DRYBAR

A dry shampoo especially formulated for brilliant brunettes that's good for all hair types and safe for color and keratin treated hair. Prolong blowouts. This must-have dry shampoo absorbs oils and leaves hair feeling clean, light, and full. Especially formulated for brunettes, this highly effective formula lets you save on shower time and doesn't leave any white residue behind. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This cruelty-free product is not tested on animals. see more...

Heidy S.
This has saved me from looking like a hot mess. I love that it's in my hair color and it's a plus that it smells so good!!!! I put this on not only when my hair needs to look nice and fresh but also when my roots are starting to show because it does a M A G N I F I C E N T job at hiding them. Super easy to use, shake spray and run a comb over your roots and boom ready to go. I will say, you will need to wash your hands after or risk walking around with brown dry shampoo hands...
Lana W.
Germantown, TN
THIS PRODUCT IS AMAZING! It smells good and it is the perfect dry shampoo for anyone with brown or dark brown hair. It soaks up all my oils and adds a ton of volume without weighing it down. I can go about 3-4 days without washing if I use this product and will most definitely buy it again
Kelly M.
Katy, TX
This dry shampoo was really highly recommended online as well as buy a employee at Sephora. It really does leave my hair feeling less oily. I can go a few days without washing my hair and as long as I use this product, I look good. My only problem with this dry shampoo is that you can't touch your hair without your fingers turning brown. But i suppose that's better than having white residue in your hair.
Marianne V.
Oswego, IL
An amazing product! I love dry shampoos because I don't like to wash my hair everyday (it's bad for your hair) I usually wash my hair every 3 days and by the 3rd day my hair is starting to feel dirty and this really just brings it back to life. Making it smell amazing and feel amazing.
Kayla O.
Georgetown, KY
This dry shampoo is great. I love how it was made specifically for brunettes. It doesn’t leave the white powdered look in really dark hair. I use this product on my in between hair washes and it works great. The only problem I have sometimes with it, is the brown color does rub off so be careful if you are wearing white while using this. Overall this is a great product
Amber B.
Zachary, LA
I was skeptical b/c my hair is black...very very black. I thought it would make my hair look gray and ashy, and that is not a pretty look for someone with black hair. On the contrary, it just gave me a nice amount of volume and took away some of the oil, making my hair look fresh and last a little while longer.
Sarah C.
Eagle, ID
This product did exactly what it was supposed to. Get the oil out. I have thin fine hair that easily gets greasy so I can use this to get an extra day or two without a wash. I like that it's brunette so it doesn't leave a dusty white cast in your hair
Shauna L.
North Port, FL
This d y shampoo the one specifically for brunettes is the ONLY dry shampoo that does not give my dark hair a white cast! I love it. It is available at so many stores and retailers so you can always find it, the price is okay a little on the higher side but so worth it. I have repurchased this and will continue to as well as refer this to everyone I know
Courtney C.
Mobile, AL
I love drybar detox dry shampoo for brunettes. It smells really nice, and because it is made for brunettes, you do not get a powdery white residue left on your hair after using it like with most other dry shampoos, so nobody can tell that you have used dry shampoo. It is a little on the pricier side but you definitely get what you pay for.
Bryce S.
Denton, TX
This is by far the best dry shampoo I have used. Being a brunette it's hard to use a dry shampoo because of the lovely white tint it gives, which makes it quite obvious that you are using a dry shampoo! And I mean, mets face it, the whole reason for using a dry shampoo is to hide the fact that it's a little dirty, bot to exaggerate it!
Alexa H.
How does it effect brunettes? I don't wash my hair sometimes and whenever I put in dry shampoo it leaves streaks of white.
Paige W.
How long does 1 container last? $23 is a bit more than I am used to for paying for dry shampoo.
Ana R.
San Juan
Does it have fragrance?
India D.
Horn Lake , MS
I've been thinking about trying this dry shampoo. Any pointers for application?
Shannon Leigh T.
Columbia, SC
I feel like my dry shampoo is most effective when I put it in the night before. Would this leave color residue on my pillows? I'm always looking to avoid the white from regular dry shampoo since I have such dark hair, but that is a concern.