BY DRYBAR #47 in Dry Shampoo

A dry shampoo especially formulated for brilliant brunettes that's good for all hair types and safe for color and keratin treated hair. Prolong blowouts. This must-have dry shampoo absorbs oils and leaves hair feeling clean, light, and full. Especially formulated for brunettes, this highly effective formula lets you save on shower time and doesn't leave any white residue behind. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This cruelty-free product is not tested on animals. see more...

heather g.
Santa rosa, CA
I love this dry shampoo !!! I think it's such a great idea to give color to the hair while making your hair fresh and clean looking/smelling. I lost mine, but I miss it ! ūüė¨ I Roy's buy it again but a darker color (brown)
Envy R.
Southampton
This. Is an amazing product. The little can packs a mighty punch when it comes to dry shampoo. The wonderful smell and wonderful feel will make you want to buy a mini and carry it with you every where at all times
Gabrielle M.
Davenport, IA
I love love love this stuff. It is the best dry shampoo out there in my opinion. It smells so good! It sucks up the oils in my hair as soon as I spray it on! This is a product I really cannot love without
Ashley G.
This product is great for days that you’re running late and don’t have time to wash your hair. I have curly, drier hair so my hair can last up to 3 days with it if I really wanted it to. It’s worth the money!
Rose O.
Pensacola, FL
This is great for dark hair! I like to go several days before I wash my hair. It's very long. Dry shampoo usually leaves some residue, but this is great since it's a dark color to match my hair!
Sasha G.
Long Beach, CA
Drybar products are great the scents are wonderful but you can over do it and then your in a drybar scented halo. I love that it has a little color and wont make your brunette strands look dull.
Lydia E.
Boston, MA
I feel like this product is one of my secret weapons. I love dry shampoo because I don’t like to wash my hair every day. Also the brown color helps cover up my grays in between colorings.
Lauren D.
Canton, MI
I absolutely love this brand so much!! This is the ONLY dry shampoo that I can use to make my hair not look greasy! I would highly recommend to anyone! I buy it from ulta
Srujana S.
Lake Hiawatha, NJ
I love this product it works so well! It was exactly what I expected it was great I and I highly recommend it. It is a lot better than other competitors and it is easy to find and at a good price for what it is worth I highly recommend it.
Sara P.
Works great and smells amazing. Only downside is that it turns your fingers brown if you play with your hair after you apply it. Just a minor downside. I still buy it.
Paige W.
How long does 1 container last? $23 is a bit more than I am used to for paying for dry shampoo.
Ana R.
San Juan
Does it have fragrance?
Alexa H.
How does it effect brunettes? I don't wash my hair sometimes and whenever I put in dry shampoo it leaves streaks of white.
Brittany B.
Shelby Twp, MI
I just received a travel size of the original drybar detox dry shampoo and I'm obsessed with it! I love the smell. Does this product for brunettes smell the same?
Maddie T.
Bluefield, VA
I've been looking for a new dry shampoo to give my hair volume. Does this work well? Is it worth the price?

back