BY DRYBAR

A dry shampoo especially formulated for brilliant brunettes that's good for all hair types and safe for color and keratin treated hair. Prolong blowouts. This must-have dry shampoo absorbs oils and leaves hair feeling clean, light, and full. Especially formulated for brunettes, this highly effective formula lets you save on shower time and doesn't leave any white residue behind. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This cruelty-free product is not tested on animals. see more...

Ashley A.
Deerfield, WI
I tried the Drybar Detox Dry Shampoo in the mint colored bottle but wanted to try this out as well. I will say that I am going back to the mint bottle. The brunette version is a great idea, I like it BUT it gets messy. I spray on my roots, let dry and run my fingers through my hair. The brown colored mist gets all over my fingers and my forehead. I didn’t realize one day but it got on my shirt. It came out but I was just a little surprised. After every use I need to wash my hands to get the color off. I never really found an issue with the traditional white dry shampoo because I always work it into my hair. The scent is still amazing and I love that! The color came out when I was washing my hair in the shower so be careful if you have a white tub or shower, this stuff will get on it. Be sure to rinse immediately after to avoid staining.
Anne S.
Yes! Buy this! It's expensive but worth it. I usually wash my hair 1-3 times a week but I would like to go longer. I am slowly inching towards the once a week mark because of Dry Bar. I have been using thwese products for almost 2 weeks and I can see a HUGE difference in my hair. My hair is long, fine and prone to tangles and flyaways. I normally have to wash because of Dry shampoo buildup or my hair starts to look dry!
Dry Bar doesnt dry my hair out yet it controls the oil and dirt from weighing down my hair. I typically skip product so my hair lies flat. With Dry Bar, I can use a few sprays of lightweight volumizing spray for volume. I don't see any build up and my hair has a great shine! Make the investment. A little goes a long way!
PAMELA G.
BALTIMORE
This is my FAVORITE dry shampoo.  It is excellent and I can go several days without washing with just a quick spray.  It smells amazing and the dark brown color is perfect with no white powdery residue.  The brown powder can transfer so you have to be a little careful but it is worth it.  I would definitely recommend!!
Kayla P.
Morgantown, WV
I LOVE all Drybar products I've tried and their regular lush scent dry shampoo is the best I've ever used. I was excited to see this Brunette option because with my hair color the lighter dry shampoos sometimes leave a white cast on my hair. This product works well just like their regular dry shampoo but it leaves a very dark residue that can end up getting all over your hands and bathroom walls if not careful. It also leaves a very dark residue on my hair brush. It def. works and I would likely by this version again but just be aware of the dark color and residue.
Kylie F.
Boise, ID
Okay product, I have better luck with their original but it leaves an insane white cast. The brunette is a nice consideration but it is like BROWN SPRAY PAINT. Effective but incredibly messy. Hard to wash out too!
Annie N.
Prescott Vly, AZ
I use this product between every wash to extend the life of my hair. I try to avoid heat damage because I'm growing my hair out. It gives so much volume and makes your hair look fresh without a buildup of product
Savannah L.
Kirkwood, MO
This is my least favorite dry shampoo I’ve tried and honestly I was really surprised. The smell was harsh, it sprayed SO much color that when I did wash my hair my shower walls had brown spots in the foam, it got all over my hands and forehead, it just was not a very pretty sight. It did improve the look of my hair but I didn’t find that this outweighed the other issues I found with the product.
Sumeet B.
I love how this formula is made specially for brunettes so if I ever forget to blend it out I don't have to worry about white flakes threatening to make me look like an elementary girl with dandruff.
Olivia H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This dry shampoo is a literal savior for dark-haired beauties! My black locks can look gray when I use different types of dry shampoo, especially my scalp. I KNOW brunettes have this problem. And thank goodness Dry Bar knew it too! This formula rejuvenates my hair, absorbs the oils, and keeps my roots from looking ashy. I just love it!! A must have product.
Heidi T.
Louisville, KY
This is the BEST dry shampoo. I've tried numerous drugstore brands and never found one I liked. All of them seemed to make my hair just look more greasy/like it had more product in it rather than making it look cleaner. I had liked the original Drybar Detox Dry Shampoo but found the scent way too strong. I love this Lush scent - it's similar to the original one but just not as strong/doesn't stick around forever after you use the product.After I shake and spray this on my roots, I usually let this sit for awhile to really absorb and then rub it out. I have really dark (almost black) hair and with some vigorous rubbing you can't really see any residue. The residue does tend to get all over whatever I'm wearing at the time, even just spraying it on my roots, so I make sure to do it in my PJs or clothes I don't care about before changing.It really does make it look like I shampoo'ed my hair - I'm so impressed with this product and would highly recommend it. The price tag is a littel high but worth it.
Ana R.
San Juan
Does it have fragrance?
Alexa H.
How does it effect brunettes? I don't wash my hair sometimes and whenever I put in dry shampoo it leaves streaks of white.
Paige W.
How long does 1 container last? $23 is a bit more than I am used to for paying for dry shampoo.
Lana W.
Germantown, TN
Is this product better or the same as the batiste dry shampoo for brunettes? Because this one is quite a bit more expensive, and I am wondering if it is truly worth the price or if I should just stick to my $7.00 Batiste.
India D.
Horn Lake , MS
I've been thinking about trying this dry shampoo. Any pointers for application?