Anne S.
Yes! Buy this! It's expensive but worth it. I usually wash my hair 1-3 times a week but I would like to go longer. I am slowly inching towards the once a week mark because of Dry Bar. I have been using thwese products for almost 2 weeks and I can see a HUGE difference in my hair. My hair is long, fine and prone to tangles and flyaways. I normally have to wash because of Dry shampoo buildup or my hair starts to look dry!
Dry Bar doesnt dry my hair out yet it controls the oil and dirt from weighing down my hair. I typically skip product so my hair lies flat. With Dry Bar, I can use a few sprays of lightweight volumizing spray for volume. I don't see any build up and my hair has a great shine! Make the investment. A little goes a long way!