BY DRYBAR

A dry shampoo especially formulated for brilliant brunettes that's good for all hair types and safe for color and keratin treated hair. Prolong blowouts. This must-have dry shampoo absorbs oils and leaves hair feeling clean, light, and full. Especially formulated for brunettes, this highly effective formula lets you save on shower time and doesn't leave any white residue behind. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This cruelty-free product is not tested on animals. see more...

Kimberly F.
Hayward, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
I have black hair so I love the idea of a dry shampoo designed for brunettes and won't leave white residue in my hair. However, the super dark color of this dry shampoo became a problem because the color transferred to things other than my hair. It came off on my hands whenever I touched my hair later, so there were dark marks on my hands. Later I looked in the mirror, and I realized some had transferred to my forehead and had a big soot looking smudge on my forehead.

I still give it a couple of stars because it freshened up my hair, and it doesn't have a strong smell. However I'd rather brush out a bit of white residue from the original version than worry about turning my hands dark brown whenever I run my fingers through my hair.
Mallory M.
Germantown, TN
I love the originial Drybar Detox, but the brunette kind is NOT the same formula. My hair feels gritty and is so knotty after I use this. However, it does a good job of absorbing oil and adding texture. I will continue to use the original kind but can do without the brunette kind.
Nicole R.
The smell on this is just horribly strong. I did not care for it at all although I know SO many people that love it. I did like the product itself as it was a very effective dry shampoo but the scent it has was nauseating and gave me a migraine. Wish it worked for me!
Vania S.
Marietta, GA
I have grey hair and this thing makes for a handy trick when they start peeking out. I spray this to help with that third day oily hair and give it life but also to hide the grey hairs perking out before a color. It gets the job done on so many levels!
Ashley A.
Deerfield, WI
I tried the Drybar Detox Dry Shampoo in the mint colored bottle but wanted to try this out as well. I will say that I am going back to the mint bottle. The brunette version is a great idea, I like it BUT it gets messy. I spray on my roots, let dry and run my fingers through my hair. The brown colored mist gets all over my fingers and my forehead. I didn’t realize one day but it got on my shirt. It came out but I was just a little surprised. After every use I need to wash my hands to get the color off. I never really found an issue with the traditional white dry shampoo because I always work it into my hair. The scent is still amazing and I love that! The color came out when I was washing my hair in the shower so be careful if you have a white tub or shower, this stuff will get on it. Be sure to rinse immediately after to avoid staining.
Bethany M.
San Francisco, CA
LOVE this brand and this product. I use it on a weekly basis! It is a great product at a great price point that  really delivers what it promises to! I love that they make it for dark hair too so it doesn't show through the dark pigment!
Alex C.
Palm Coast
Unlike other dry shampoos i used  in the past this doesn't leave a residue in my hair that makes it feeling  less than amazing. I can last 3/4 days between washing my hair which is amazing!
Michele O.
Stockton
I cannot say enough about this product! It is really a life changer. I have thin hair and oily and have to wash my hair every other day. Now I can go 4-5 days after using it just one time!!
Anne S.
Yes! Buy this! It's expensive but worth it. I usually wash my hair 1-3 times a week but I would like to go longer. I am slowly inching towards the once a week mark because of Dry Bar. I have been using thwese products for almost 2 weeks and I can see a HUGE difference in my hair. My hair is long, fine and prone to tangles and flyaways. I normally have to wash because of Dry shampoo buildup or my hair starts to look dry!
Dry Bar doesnt dry my hair out yet it controls the oil and dirt from weighing down my hair. I typically skip product so my hair lies flat. With Dry Bar, I can use a few sprays of lightweight volumizing spray for volume. I don't see any build up and my hair has a great shine! Make the investment. A little goes a long way!
PAMELA G.
BALTIMORE
This is my FAVORITE dry shampoo.  It is excellent and I can go several days without washing with just a quick spray.  It smells amazing and the dark brown color is perfect with no white powdery residue.  The brown powder can transfer so you have to be a little careful but it is worth it.  I would definitely recommend!!
Paige W.
How long does 1 container last? $23 is a bit more than I am used to for paying for dry shampoo.
Alexa H.
How does it effect brunettes? I don't wash my hair sometimes and whenever I put in dry shampoo it leaves streaks of white.
Ana R.
San Juan
Does it have fragrance?
Can used this dry shampoo in my short hair?
Nicole C.
Allentown, PA
Does this leave residue in your hair like regular dry shampoo that comes out white?

Sephora