BY DRYBAR #35 in Dry Shampoo

A dry shampoo especially formulated for brilliant brunettes that's good for all hair types and safe for color and keratin treated hair. Prolong blowouts. This must-have dry shampoo absorbs oils and leaves hair feeling clean, light, and full. Especially formulated for brunettes, this highly effective formula lets you save on shower time and doesn't leave any white residue behind. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This cruelty-free product is not tested on animals. see more...

Ashley A.
Deerfield, WI
I tried the Drybar Detox Dry Shampoo in the mint colored bottle but wanted to try this out as well. I will say that I am going back to the mint bottle. The brunette version is a great idea, I like it BUT it gets messy. I spray on my roots, let dry and run my fingers through my hair. The brown colored mist gets all over my fingers and my forehead. I didn’t realize one day but it got on my shirt. It came out but I was just a little surprised. After every use I need to wash my hands to get the color off. I never really found an issue with the traditional white dry shampoo because I always work it into my hair. The scent is still amazing and I love that! The color came out when I was washing my hair in the shower so be careful if you have a white tub or shower, this stuff will get on it. Be sure to rinse immediately after to avoid staining.
Anne S.
Yes! Buy this! It's expensive but worth it. I usually wash my hair 1-3 times a week but I would like to go longer. I am slowly inching towards the once a week mark because of Dry Bar. I have been using thwese products for almost 2 weeks and I can see a HUGE difference in my hair. My hair is long, fine and prone to tangles and flyaways. I normally have to wash because of Dry shampoo buildup or my hair starts to look dry!
Dry Bar doesnt dry my hair out yet it controls the oil and dirt from weighing down my hair. I typically skip product so my hair lies flat. With Dry Bar, I can use a few sprays of lightweight volumizing spray for volume. I don't see any build up and my hair has a great shine! Make the investment. A little goes a long way!
Paula P.
Bridge City
There is a lot to like about this product. It makes my hair look great and I love the smell! My only complaint is that while I know that it is meant for brunette hair the color gets on EVERTHING. I have to go into my garage to spray it or my bathroom is coated with a light brown powder. Drybar Detox Dry Shampoo For Brunettes
Tiffany C.
Lewisville, TX
I love this brand so much! And I would love to give this 5 stars it works amazing it can make my hair last 2-3 days longer. But my only complaint is that the brunette color leaves brown residue on my hands and clothes. So buyer beware, don't wear white!
Amberjean G.
Kaplan, LA
My favorite dry shampoo of all time. Works well, leaves my hair feeling clean and dry. Makes my hair smell amazing. Even after leaving the gym with sweaty hair it works great. Annnd it doesn’t leave any residue or make my head itchy. Which has always been a problem for me with other dry shampoos.
LAURA R.
This dry shampoo doses not preform like the regular Dry Bar dry shampoo. I bought it hoping it would cover the grays as a plus. Go for the Dry Bar dry shampoo or dry conditioner.. both products work well and do not leave any white residue on my dark brown hair ( shake up each use)
Soreli T.
Great dry shampoo especially if you hate dealing with the white cast of most dry shampoos. I usually use it once a week on day 3 of not washing my hair (I only wash my hair once a week) the only downfall is the price but since I use so little it will go a long way for me.
Katie A.
Sneads Ferry, NC
FAVORITE dry shampoo! Almost every dry shampoo i've used has left a white/greyish film on my hair because my hair is so dark but this blends in my hair perfectly! And it takes the oil out and leaves it looking freshly washed and styled! I would definitely recommend this!
Kylie F.
Boise, ID
Okay product, I have better luck with their original but it leaves an insane white cast. The brunette is a nice consideration but it is like BROWN SPRAY PAINT. Effective but incredibly messy. Hard to wash out too!
Annie N.
Prescott Vly, AZ
I use this product between every wash to extend the life of my hair. I try to avoid heat damage because I'm growing my hair out. It gives so much volume and makes your hair look fresh without a buildup of product
Paige W.
How long does 1 container last? $23 is a bit more than I am used to for paying for dry shampoo.
Ana R.
San Juan
Does it have fragrance?
Alexa H.
How does it effect brunettes? I don't wash my hair sometimes and whenever I put in dry shampoo it leaves streaks of white.
Brittany B.
Shelby Twp, MI
I just received a travel size of the original drybar detox dry shampoo and I'm obsessed with it! I love the smell. Does this product for brunettes smell the same?
Maddie T.
I've been looking for a new dry shampoo to give my hair volume. Does this work well? Is it worth the price?