BY DRYBAR

A dry shampoo especially formulated for brilliant brunettes that's good for all hair types and safe for color and keratin treated hair. Prolong blowouts. This must-have dry shampoo absorbs oils and leaves hair feeling clean, light, and full. Especially formulated for brunettes, this highly effective formula lets you save on shower time and doesn't leave any white residue behind. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This cruelty-free product is not tested on animals. see more...

Mallory M.
Germantown, TN
I love the originial Drybar Detox, but the brunette kind is NOT the same formula. My hair feels gritty and is so knotty after I use this. However, it does a good job of absorbing oil and adding texture. I will continue to use the original kind but can do without the brunette kind.
Ashley A.
Deerfield, WI
I tried the Drybar Detox Dry Shampoo in the mint colored bottle but wanted to try this out as well. I will say that I am going back to the mint bottle. The brunette version is a great idea, I like it BUT it gets messy. I spray on my roots, let dry and run my fingers through my hair. The brown colored mist gets all over my fingers and my forehead. I didn’t realize one day but it got on my shirt. It came out but I was just a little surprised. After every use I need to wash my hands to get the color off. I never really found an issue with the traditional white dry shampoo because I always work it into my hair. The scent is still amazing and I love that! The color came out when I was washing my hair in the shower so be careful if you have a white tub or shower, this stuff will get on it. Be sure to rinse immediately after to avoid staining.
Natalie M.
Glendale, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
This is another holy grail product for me. I use this probably at least twice a week. It’s tinted for brunettes, so it’s great because it can’t leave any residue that isn’t the color of your hair 😂
Anne S.
Yes! Buy this! It's expensive but worth it. I usually wash my hair 1-3 times a week but I would like to go longer. I am slowly inching towards the once a week mark because of Dry Bar. I have been using thwese products for almost 2 weeks and I can see a HUGE difference in my hair. My hair is long, fine and prone to tangles and flyaways. I normally have to wash because of Dry shampoo buildup or my hair starts to look dry!
Dry Bar doesnt dry my hair out yet it controls the oil and dirt from weighing down my hair. I typically skip product so my hair lies flat. With Dry Bar, I can use a few sprays of lightweight volumizing spray for volume. I don't see any build up and my hair has a great shine! Make the investment. A little goes a long way!
PAMELA G.
BALTIMORE
This is my FAVORITE dry shampoo.  It is excellent and I can go several days without washing with just a quick spray.  It smells amazing and the dark brown color is perfect with no white powdery residue.  The brown powder can transfer so you have to be a little careful but it is worth it.  I would definitely recommend!!
Kayla P.
Morgantown, WV
I LOVE all Drybar products I've tried and their regular lush scent dry shampoo is the best I've ever used. I was excited to see this Brunette option because with my hair color the lighter dry shampoos sometimes leave a white cast on my hair. This product works well just like their regular dry shampoo but it leaves a very dark residue that can end up getting all over your hands and bathroom walls if not careful. It also leaves a very dark residue on my hair brush. It def. works and I would likely by this version again but just be aware of the dark color and residue.
Kylie F.
Boise, ID
Okay product, I have better luck with their original but it leaves an insane white cast. The brunette is a nice consideration but it is like BROWN SPRAY PAINT. Effective but incredibly messy. Hard to wash out too!
Savannah L.
Kirkwood, MO
This is my least favorite dry shampoo I’ve tried and honestly I was really surprised. The smell was harsh, it sprayed SO much color that when I did wash my hair my shower walls had brown spots in the foam, it got all over my hands and forehead, it just was not a very pretty sight. It did improve the look of my hair but I didn’t find that this outweighed the other issues I found with the product.
Symantha D.
Conway, AR
Purchased at: ULTA
Great for brunettes! Really doesn’t make my hair look white or ashy at all, I usually go a week without washing my hair, so I use this for days 5-7. Sometimes even longer, I am buying again after I run out of other dry shampoos I have.
Sumeet B.
I love how this formula is made specially for brunettes so if I ever forget to blend it out I don't have to worry about white flakes threatening to make me look like an elementary girl with dandruff.
Ana R.
San Juan
Does it have fragrance?
Alexa H.
How does it effect brunettes? I don't wash my hair sometimes and whenever I put in dry shampoo it leaves streaks of white.
Paige W.
How long does 1 container last? $23 is a bit more than I am used to for paying for dry shampoo.
Kristin S.
Does anyone know Drybar Detox Dry Shampoo For Brunettes actually helps and doesn't show the white residue that other dry shampoos do?
Anna Maria L.
Aurora, ON
Drybar Detox Dry Shampoo For Brunettes never used dry shampoo before, I tried a drug store bottle but it just left white residue in my hair...is that the case with the Drybar dry shampoo too? Not sure if I’m using it wrong or if it’s the product.