BY DRYBAR

A dry shampoo especially formulated for brilliant brunettes that's good for all hair types and safe for color and keratin treated hair. Prolong blowouts. This must-have dry shampoo absorbs oils and leaves hair feeling clean, light, and full. Especially formulated for brunettes, this highly effective formula lets you save on shower time and doesn't leave any white residue behind. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This cruelty-free product is not tested on animals. see more...

• Does it have fragrance? 2 Answers
  • How long does 1 container last? $23 is a bit more than I am used ...2 Answers
  • I've been looking for a new dry shampoo to give my hair volume. D...1 Answers
Anne S.
Yes! Buy this! It's expensive but worth it. I usually wash my hair 1-3 times a week but I would like to go longer. I am slowly inching towards the once a week mark because of Dry Bar. I have been using thwese products for almost 2 weeks and I can see a HUGE difference in my hair. My hair is long, fine and prone to tangles and flyaways. I normally have to wash because of Dry shampoo buildup or my hair starts to look dry!
Dry Bar doesnt dry my hair out yet it controls the oil and dirt from weighing down my hair. I typically skip product so my hair lies flat. With Dry Bar, I can use a few sprays of lightweight volumizing spray for volume. I don't see any build up and my hair has a great shine! Make the investment. A little goes a long way!
Olivia H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This dry shampoo is a literal savior for dark-haired beauties! My black locks can look gray when I use different types of dry shampoo, especially my scalp. I KNOW brunettes have this problem. And thank goodness Dry Bar knew it too! This formula rejuvenates my hair, absorbs the oils, and keeps my roots from looking ashy. I just love it!! A must have product.
Paula P.
Bridge City
There is a lot to like about this product. It makes my hair look great and I love the smell! My only complaint is that while I know that it is meant for brunette hair the color gets on EVERTHING. I have to go into my garage to spray it or my bathroom is coated with a light brown powder. Drybar Detox Dry Shampoo For Brunettes
J'CeeLinn🎀 B.
Henderson, NV
I love this product, it’s a little more expensive but you do get what you pay for; it smells amazing & does the job. I like the texture it does leave in your hair with no residue left behind! I tend to use this on the days I’m skipping a wash & then right before I throw my hair in a pony skipping a wash for day 2!
Marayah V.
Antioch, CA
Very good! I am brunette (of course) and it makes sense as to why it belongs to brunettes because it doesn’t give that ghost white look to your scalp like a lot of other dry shampoo gives. It blends in with your dark hair and feels amazing throughout the day!
Kalina K.
Lewisville, TX
Though this product does add some volume and a great smell, I wouldn't recommend it very much. It's alright but for the price of $23, it doesn't work entirely and it dries your hair out. I would say if you're looking for just a volume spray that smells good, i would choose this, but if you're looking for a spray to help with oilyness entirely, I wouldn't recommend.
Thalia A.
hey if anyone is wondering about this product it is great for brunettes an helps to add volume, freshness and helps prolong a blowout. So it has rice powder in it which helps to absorb the oils that your hair produces. Love the scent smells great and its like a 2 in 1 in terms of fragrance acts like a perfume for you and your hair espcially if you smoke cigarettes if anyone has any questions about any of the other products let me know! (I actually work at drybar!!)
LAURA R.
This dry shampoo doses not preform like the regular Dry Bar dry shampoo. I bought it hoping it would cover the grays as a plus. Go for the Dry Bar dry shampoo or dry conditioner.. both products work well and do not leave any white residue on my dark brown hair ( shake up each use)
heather g.
Santa rosa, CA
I love this dry shampoo !!! I think it's such a great idea to give color to the hair while making your hair fresh and clean looking/smelling. I lost mine, but I miss it ! 😬 I Roy's buy it again but a darker color (brown)
Emily R.
San Antonio, TX
I love this.... but I also don’t like it. It almost works too well. I don’t care for the smell, I think it smells like a grandma but it gets the job done and it doesn’t leave your hair looking like it has a white/gray kind of cast since it’s colored. I find when I use this, I often have to use a clarifying shampoo to get the rest of the product out because my hair will look (ironically) greasy after I wash with regular shampoo.
Paige W.
New York
How long does 1 container last? $23 is a bit more than I am used to for paying for dry shampoo.
Ana R.
San Juan
Does it have fragrance?
Alexa H.
How does it effect brunettes? I don't wash my hair sometimes and whenever I put in dry shampoo it leaves streaks of white.
Brittany B.
Shelby Twp, MI
I just received a travel size of the original drybar detox dry shampoo and I'm obsessed with it! I love the smell. Does this product for brunettes smell the same?
Maddie T.
I've been looking for a new dry shampoo to give my hair volume. Does this work well? Is it worth the price?