BY DRYBAR #39 in Dry Shampoo

A dry shampoo especially formulated for brilliant brunettes that's good for all hair types and safe for color and keratin treated hair. Prolong blowouts. This must-have dry shampoo absorbs oils and leaves hair feeling clean, light, and full. Especially formulated for brunettes, this highly effective formula lets you save on shower time and doesn't leave any white residue behind. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This cruelty-free product is not tested on animals. see more...

• Does it have fragrance? 2 Answers
  • How long does 1 container last? $23 is a bit more than I am used ...2 Answers
  • I've been looking for a new dry shampoo to give my hair volume. D...1 Answers
Anne S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Yes! Buy this! It's expensive but worth it. I usually wash my hair 1-3 times a week but I would like to go longer. I am slowly inching towards the once a week mark because of Dry Bar. I have been using thwese products for almost 2 weeks and I can see a HUGE difference in my hair. My hair is long, fine and prone to tangles and flyaways. I normally have to wash because of Dry shampoo buildup or my hair starts to look dry!
Dry Bar doesnt dry my hair out yet it controls the oil and dirt from weighing down my hair. I typically skip product so my hair lies flat. With Dry Bar, I can use a few sprays of lightweight volumizing spray for volume. I don't see any build up and my hair has a great shine! Make the investment. A little goes a long way!
Olivia H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This dry shampoo is a literal savior for dark-haired beauties! My black locks can look gray when I use different types of dry shampoo, especially my scalp. I KNOW brunettes have this problem. And thank goodness Dry Bar knew it too! This formula rejuvenates my hair, absorbs the oils, and keeps my roots from looking ashy. I just love it!! A must have product.
Monica L.
Carrollton, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is great if you have darker roots! I use both versions depending on my hair color. It allows me to wash my hair twice a week comfortably. It may be a little on the higher end pricey side but it is so so worth it. I’m a total beauty junkie so I’ve tried everything out there
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is amazing really cheap stuff there very affordable lots of discounts it really met my expectations that I really like the packaging was out of this world and it really met my expectations better then any other product I have tried its truly one of a kind.
Kalina K.
Lewisville, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Though this product does add some volume and a great smell, I wouldn't recommend it very much. It's alright but for the price of $23, it doesn't work entirely and it dries your hair out. I would say if you're looking for just a volume spray that smells good, i would choose this, but if you're looking for a spray to help with oilyness entirely, I wouldn't recommend.
Savannah L.
Kirkwood, MO
This is my least favorite dry shampoo I’ve tried and honestly I was really surprised. The smell was harsh, it sprayed SO much color that when I did wash my hair my shower walls had brown spots in the foam, it got all over my hands and forehead, it just was not a very pretty sight. It did improve the look of my hair but I didn’t find that this outweighed the other issues I found with the product.
Lisa S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really don’t understand all the positive reviews. This is the worst dry shampoo I have ever used. My hair feels like a rat’s nest after I spray it, and I can’t even run a brush through it. That feeling doesn’t go away, and I am stuck putting my hair up until I actually wash it.
Now, I will say that I like that it’s tinted. This would be a great way to touch up my roots. If I could find a dry shampoo that leaves my hair soft and touchable AND had a brown tint to it, we’d be all set!
Ashley G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is great for days that you’re running late and don’t have time to wash your hair. I have curly, drier hair so my hair can last up to 3 days with it if I really wanted it to. It’s worth the money!
Srujana S.
Lake Hiawatha, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product it works so well! It was exactly what I expected it was great I and I highly recommend it. It is a lot better than other competitors and it is easy to find and at a good price for what it is worth I highly recommend it.
Kayla O.
Georgetown, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This dry shampoo is great. I love how it was made specifically for brunettes. It doesn’t leave the white powdered look in really dark hair. I use this product on my in between hair washes and it works great. The only problem I have sometimes with it, is the brown color does rub off so be careful if you are wearing white while using this. Overall this is a great product
Ana R.
San Juan
Does it have fragrance?
Paige W.
How long does 1 container last? $23 is a bit more than I am used to for paying for dry shampoo.
Alexa H.
How does it effect brunettes? I don't wash my hair sometimes and whenever I put in dry shampoo it leaves streaks of white.
Brittany B.
Shelby Twp, MI
I just received a travel size of the original drybar detox dry shampoo and I'm obsessed with it! I love the smell. Does this product for brunettes smell the same?
Shannon Leigh T.
Columbia, SC
I feel like my dry shampoo is most effective when I put it in the night before. Would this leave color residue on my pillows? I'm always looking to avoid the white from regular dry shampoo since I have such dark hair, but that is a concern.