BY DRYBAR #45 in Dry Shampoo

A dry shampoo especially formulated for brilliant brunettes that's good for all hair types and safe for color and keratin treated hair. Prolong blowouts. This must-have dry shampoo absorbs oils and leaves hair feeling clean, light, and full. Especially formulated for brunettes, this highly effective formula lets you save on shower time and doesn't leave any white residue behind. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This cruelty-free product is not tested on animals. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Ashley A.
Deerfield, WI
I tried the Drybar Detox Dry Shampoo in the mint colored bottle but wanted to try this out as well. I will say that I am going back to the mint bottle. The brunette version is a great idea, I like it BUT it gets messy. I spray on my roots, let dry and run my fingers through my hair. The brown colored mist gets all over my fingers and my forehead. I didn’t realize one day but it got on my shirt. It came out but I was just a little surprised. After every use I need to wash my hands to get the color off. I never really found an issue with the traditional white dry shampoo because I always work it into my hair. The scent is still amazing and I love that! The color came out when I was washing my hair in the shower so be careful if you have a white tub or shower, this stuff will get on it. Be sure to rinse immediately after to avoid staining.
Anne S.
Yes! Buy this! It's expensive but worth it. I usually wash my hair 1-3 times a week but I would like to go longer. I am slowly inching towards the once a week mark because of Dry Bar. I have been using thwese products for almost 2 weeks and I can see a HUGE difference in my hair. My hair is long, fine and prone to tangles and flyaways. I normally have to wash because of Dry shampoo buildup or my hair starts to look dry!
Dry Bar doesnt dry my hair out yet it controls the oil and dirt from weighing down my hair. I typically skip product so my hair lies flat. With Dry Bar, I can use a few sprays of lightweight volumizing spray for volume. I don't see any build up and my hair has a great shine! Make the investment. A little goes a long way!
Rosanna B.
Ann Arbor, MI
I love dry bar dry shampoo. This product was a complete fail. It left a dirty residue all over my bathroom after a few days. I also did not feel like it did it’s job. My hair was clumpy and gross. Would never buy again, immediately returned to ulta.
Kristin Z.
Crowley
Not a fan at all. To me it made my hair have this really weird feeling and every time I would touch my head the brown or “brunette “ color would get all over my fingers.. to me it just made my head look super dirty. I’m trying to prevent that not make it worse.
Maria V.
This is my second attempt with dry shampoo. The first was this other brand that just made my hair look like I sprinkled crack on it. This one is amazing for brunettes. DO MAKE SURE you shake well before using! If done right this product is amazing. Let it dry before you start rubbing it in and it does cover up greys! I just got my hair colored last month and it saving me from feeling self conscious and rushing to get it redone. This was a great find and I recommend it to brunettes of the world!
Kylie F.
Boise, ID
Okay product, I have better luck with their original but it leaves an insane white cast. The brunette is a nice consideration but it is like BROWN SPRAY PAINT. Effective but incredibly messy. Hard to wash out too!
Annie N.
Prescott Valley, AZ
I use this product between every wash to extend the life of my hair. I try to avoid heat damage because I'm growing my hair out. It gives so much volume and makes your hair look fresh without a buildup of product
Savannah L.
Kirkwood , MO
This is my least favorite dry shampoo I’ve tried and honestly I was really surprised. The smell was harsh, it sprayed SO much color that when I did wash my hair my shower walls had brown spots in the foam, it got all over my hands and forehead, it just was not a very pretty sight. It did improve the look of my hair but I didn’t find that this outweighed the other issues I found with the product.
Sumeet B.
I love how this formula is made specially for brunettes so if I ever forget to blend it out I don't have to worry about white flakes threatening to make me look like an elementary girl with dandruff.
Olivia H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This dry shampoo is a literal savior for dark-haired beauties! My black locks can look gray when I use different types of dry shampoo, especially my scalp. I KNOW brunettes have this problem. And thank goodness Dry Bar knew it too! This formula rejuvenates my hair, absorbs the oils, and keeps my roots from looking ashy. I just love it!! A must have product.
Paige W.
How long does 1 container last? $23 is a bit more than I am used to for paying for dry shampoo.
Ana R.
San Juan
Does it have fragrance?
Alexa H.
How does it effect brunettes? I don't wash my hair sometimes and whenever I put in dry shampoo it leaves streaks of white.
Brittany B.
Shelby Twp, MI
I just received a travel size of the original drybar detox dry shampoo and I'm obsessed with it! I love the smell. Does this product for brunettes smell the same?
Maddie T.
I've been looking for a new dry shampoo to give my hair volume. Does this work well? Is it worth the price?