Drybar Detox Dry Shampoo For Brunettes

A dry shampoo especially formulated for brilliant brunettes that's good for all hair types and safe for color and keratin treated hair. Prolong blowouts. This must-have dry shampoo absorbs oils and leaves hair feeling clean, light, and full. Especially formulated for brunettes, this highly effective formula lets you save on shower time and doesn't leave any white residue behind. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This cruelty-free product is not tested on animals. see more...

• Does it have fragrance? 2 Answers
  • How long does 1 container last? $23 is a bit more than I am used ...2 Answers
  • I've been looking for a new dry shampoo to give my hair volume. D...1 Answers
Ashley A.
Deerfield, WI
I tried the Drybar Detox Dry Shampoo in the mint colored bottle but wanted to try this out as well. I will say that I am going back to the mint bottle. The brunette version is a great idea, I like it BUT it gets messy. I spray on my roots, let dry and run my fingers through my hair. The brown colored mist gets all over my fingers and my forehead. I didn’t realize one day but it got on my shirt. It came out but I was just a little surprised. After every use I need to wash my hands to get the color off. I never really found an issue with the traditional white dry shampoo because I always work it into my hair. The scent is still amazing and I love that! The color came out when I was washing my hair in the shower so be careful if you have a white tub or shower, this stuff will get on it. Be sure to rinse immediately after to avoid staining.
Anne S.
Yes! Buy this! It's expensive but worth it. I usually wash my hair 1-3 times a week but I would like to go longer. I am slowly inching towards the once a week mark because of Dry Bar. I have been using thwese products for almost 2 weeks and I can see a HUGE difference in my hair. My hair is long, fine and prone to tangles and flyaways. I normally have to wash because of Dry shampoo buildup or my hair starts to look dry!
Dry Bar doesnt dry my hair out yet it controls the oil and dirt from weighing down my hair. I typically skip product so my hair lies flat. With Dry Bar, I can use a few sprays of lightweight volumizing spray for volume. I don't see any build up and my hair has a great shine! Make the investment. A little goes a long way!
Paula P.
Bridge City
There is a lot to like about this product. It makes my hair look great and I love the smell! My only complaint is that while I know that it is meant for brunette hair the color gets on EVERTHING. I have to go into my garage to spray it or my bathroom is coated with a light brown powder. Drybar Detox Dry Shampoo For Brunettes
J'CeeLinn🎀 B.
Henderson, NV
I love this product, it’s a little more expensive but you do get what you pay for; it smells amazing & does the job. I like the texture it does leave in your hair with no residue left behind! I tend to use this on the days I’m skipping a wash & then right before I throw my hair in a pony skipping a wash for day 2!
Amberjean G.
Kaplan, LA
My favorite dry shampoo of all time. Works well, leaves my hair feeling clean and dry. Makes my hair smell amazing. Even after leaving the gym with sweaty hair it works great. Annnd it doesn’t leave any residue or make my head itchy. Which has always been a problem for me with other dry shampoos.
Marayah V.
Antioch, CA
Very good! I am brunette (of course) and it makes sense as to why it belongs to brunettes because it doesn’t give that ghost white look to your scalp like a lot of other dry shampoo gives. It blends in with your dark hair and feels amazing throughout the day!
Thalia A.
hey if anyone is wondering about this product it is great for brunettes an helps to add volume, freshness and helps prolong a blowout. So it has rice powder in it which helps to absorb the oils that your hair produces. Love the scent smells great and its like a 2 in 1 in terms of fragrance acts like a perfume for you and your hair espcially if you smoke cigarettes if anyone has any questions about any of the other products let me know! (I actually work at drybar!!)
This dry shampoo doses not preform like the regular Dry Bar dry shampoo. I bought it hoping it would cover the grays as a plus. Go for the Dry Bar dry shampoo or dry conditioner.. both products work well and do not leave any white residue on my dark brown hair ( shake up each use)
heather g.
Santa rosa, CA
I love this dry shampoo !!! I think it's such a great idea to give color to the hair while making your hair fresh and clean looking/smelling. I lost mine, but I miss it ! 😬 I Roy's buy it again but a darker color (brown)
Mariah M.
This smells so fresh and clean!! It makes my hair look freshly washed!! And helps me go a few days in between washing my hair. It also adds volume to my flat hair!! And the brunette leaves me without the white cast.
Paige W.
How long does 1 container last? $23 is a bit more than I am used to for paying for dry shampoo.
Ana R.
San Juan
Does it have fragrance?
Alexa H.
How does it effect brunettes? I don't wash my hair sometimes and whenever I put in dry shampoo it leaves streaks of white.
Brittany B.
Shelby Twp, MI
I just received a travel size of the original drybar detox dry shampoo and I'm obsessed with it! I love the smell. Does this product for brunettes smell the same?
Maddie T.
I've been looking for a new dry shampoo to give my hair volume. Does this work well? Is it worth the price?