BY DRYBAR

A powerful dry shampoo for brilliant brunettes. Prolong blowouts! This must-have dry shampoo absorbs oils and leaves hair feeling clean, light, and full. Especially formulated for brunettes, this highly effective formula lets you save on shower time and doesn't leave any white residue behind. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates This product was not tested on animals. see more...

Drybar Detox Dry Shampoo For Brunettes

Start your review of Drybar Detox Dry Shampoo For Brunettes!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Kyleigh F.
Fort Wayne, IN
Best dry shampoo!! I love that I can spray this and not feel like I have chalk dust in my hair. This dry shampoo allows me to go at least 4 days in between washes and my hair has never felt better. Definitely recommend
Olivia S.
A great dry shampoo that smells amazing! I also love this one because it is a darker color, meaning it doesn’t make my hair look like i put baby powder in it.
Kayla H.
LOVE LOVE LOVE!! I got this in one of my Sephora PLAY! subscription boxes and fell in love. I can’t stand dry shampoos that leave residue (even after brushing out!) or make my hair feel sticky or tangled. This dry shampoo has a pleasant mild scent, and leaves no residue or gritty feeling at my roots. Amen!!
Kayla O.
Georgetown, KY
This product is just okay to me as a dry shampoo. I didn’t love it as much as I had hoped that I would since it was made for brunettes. I recommend you not wear white when using this dry shampoo as it will leave the color of brown on your shirt
Rachel J.
Hurricane, WV
Purchased at: ULTA
This smells amazing, one of the best dry shampoos I’ve ever smelled. It works amazingly. It makes it look like my hair is freshly washed and it lasts for up to 3 days for me. If it wasn’t for the high price, I would use this dry shampoo every single day.
Jaz R.
Novi, MI
I have naturally medium brown hair and love using this before or after I've dyed my hair. Before, it blends my natural color with my hair that is dyed slightly darker. After, it helps conceal any build up from color in my roots before the first full wash.
Miranda V.
Elizabeth, WV
2,652 reviews
I love this dry shampoo! This is my go to brand every single time. It works great for brunettes and doesn’t leave white marks in my hair like other brands have! It really gives my hair volume and makes it smell great!
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
1,180 reviews
Tennille S.
Horrible. Honest review, this stuff leaves brown residue and it doesn't dry your hair. I do know how to follow instructions, product came off on your hands and don't dare laydown, pillows and everything would be colored brown, but the powdered dry shampoo is 100% better. I always use to use the method of just putting a small amount of baby powder just in the roots if my roots seemed oily, turn your head upside down get just a little baby powder in you hand, small hand full and apply too roots shake out with fingers and wala nomore grease, their. Formulations are getting much better, this product would work with mothers on the go and didn't have time to shampoo, great for after going too the gym. It's known too not over wash your hair, your natural oils for your hair are good, until you look start looking like fonzie from happy days, lol.
Guadalupe L.
Adelanto, CA
so i tried this because all the other brans leave your hair looking powdery white, and hello not everyone has blonde hair to pass this off. it does not really leave that much residue, ive treid two other brans, plus an at home diy one i saw on pinterest and dry bar works best. for myself, usually just go max three days since my hair is long. so ifeel i cant leave it after that. but works way better than others will definitely recommend and aim to buy some more