BY DRYBAR

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A holiday duo featuring the must-have dry shampoo that absorbs oils and impurities, adds body, and refreshes strands. Key benefits:- Absorbs oils and impurities- Refreshes hair in between washes If you want to know more…Prolong your blowout with Detox Dry Shampoo! It absorbs oils, impurities, and odor while providing body and fullness, leaving hair feeling fresh and clean between washes. Lightweight and easy to use, the micro powder blends in perfectly with hair color, leaving no white residue behind. This set contains:- 2x 3.5 oz/ 100 g Detox Dry Shampoo It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is safe for color treated hair. see more...

Megan M.
I really like this product.  It doesn't come out as powdery as other products and does a really good job with adding volume!  The smell of this stuff is amazing! It's not overly scented like some drugstore brands.  Sometimes this dry shampoo isn't enough for my hair and I use a different dry shampoo, but I will always go back to this!
Hannah M.
Roberta, GA
This is my favorite high end dry shampoo. I love the way it smells. The packaging also gets me because it's so pretty and I love the color. I have bleach blonde curly hair it makes it looked newly washed. I try to recommend this to people whenever they are looking for a higher end route.
Blakeley V.
Jacksonville, FL
This is my absolute favorite dry shampoo! It absorbs all oil and makes my hair look freshly washed, while giving it volume. I have blonde hair and it works fine, but they do make one for brunettes which I would suggest if you have darker hair.
Jackie D.
San Gabriel, CA
I think one of my favorite products on the market is this dry shampoo right here. I love the way it smells I spray it just on the tips of my hair so I can smell like it after a fresh wash or all of them I had to give me some volume and really soak up any excess oil's. I really love this product and I will forever continue to buy it especially when I know I'm running low I don't like to be without it
Lauren M.
Carmel, IN
Hands down the best dry shampoo I have ever used! I have repurchased this so many times I've lost count. Keeps my hair oil free without making it overly dry. It also has a really nice smell and texture. Highly recommend especially to those with oily hair.
Erin B.
This is the only dry shampoo that gives my fine straight hair any volume. It's wonderful and worth the price tag if you have fine or limp hair. I just wished it smelled a bit better. It doesn't smell bad, just blah.
Jennifer J.
STARKE, FL
Drybar is in my top 3 favorite for dry shampoos. My hair is so oily and using this in between washes and it is great!! And smells amazing.
Melissa H.
Eudora, KS
Love this combo! My hair gets oily quick around my face. This helps me go two and sometimes three days between washes!! Worth the price!
Aliyah H.
Phoenix, AZ
Love the refreshingness it gives my hair throughout the day. Not too fond on the smell but overall it does it's job.