BY DRYBAR #23 in Dry Shampoo

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A super-absorbent formula that eliminates oils, dirt, and impurities in between washes, leaving hair fresh and clean. Key benefits:- Extends your blowout- Absorbs oils- Adds lift at the roots If you want to know more…Detox Dry Shampoo Lush is the same great formula as the original Detox Dry Shampoo now in a lush new scent featuring violet, sandalwood, and musk. The super-absorbent Dry Shampoo contains micro-fine rice powders that become translucent as they absorb to naturally blend with hair colors and expand to provide lift in the roots. Golden root extract increases moisture to prevent dryness and breakage for a healthy look. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates see more...

• Is it a good dry shampoo?2 Answers
  • How well does this dry shampoo work?1 Answers
  • I'm searching for a dry shampoo that truly doesn't leave any whit...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
I have used this brand and this dry shampoo in original scent for a little over 2 years. I have tried many other high end and 2 drugstore dry shampoos in that time and always come back to this immediately.
It's even way better than dry shampoos that are more expensive and around the same price like the 32 dollar full size Elizabeth And James Nirvana scented dry shampoo in any of the perfume scents. I had white. It was horrible compared to this dry shampoo.
I loved the original scent and had been curious about this new scent but not so curious that I was going to buy it since I really loved the original vanilla island type scent.
So I went on my 20 percent off sale birthday shopping spree and grabbed first what I was out of. I needed a new dry bar dry shampoo.
This looked right and said the right thing so I got it. When I got it home and used it it smelled completely different and I didn't know if it was just me or what. Then I figured it out after 2 or 3 uses. Checked the bottle. It all looked normal then at the top it says lush scent.
So it smells like a light mens colognes. Its very clean and almost a bit masculine but young. It's hard to describe but a unisex cologne is how I would describe it.
I feel like the scent is lighter and doesn't refresh my hair like the original but scents are so personal i can't take away a star for that.
The quality is still amazing like the original. A little goes a long way and it brings back body to my hair immediately. The white brushes out immediately and with very little effort because there's only a little white cast to begin with and nothing heavy. It lasts all day long.
It's also a great light texture spray for super clean hair to hold a style. It's expensive but there's nothing better so I will continue to budget for it and splurge on it. I totally recommend it. Sold at sephora and dry bar salons.
Elizabeth F.
Plantation , FL
The first thing that grabbed my attention about this dry shampoo is how amazing the smell is. It added so much to the overall product for me because it left my hair smelling so good and I would get compliments on smelling good and I knew it was my hair more than anything. I have never been a huge fan of dry shampoo but this product left my hair feeling clean without being too stiff which I find to be a problem with other dry shampoos. It doesn't take much of the product to accomplish the job either which saves overall on money and it lasts throughout the day.
Eveyln T.
Ludington , MI
Great product, great scent! This dry shampoo works great, leaving your hair feeling clean and smelling good. I have tried several different brands of dry shampoo because I use it regularly. This one is one of the best I’ve used. My only issue with this one is that TIGI makes one that I like just as much for a better price/quantity. I would definitely recommend Dry Bar products as everything I’ve tried has worked great.
Lauren L.
OLATHE
I've tried quite a few different dry shampoo's but I wasn't as impressed with Drybar Detox Dry Shampoo. Their 3-in-1 I prefer over their dry shampoo. The scent wasn't the best and I didn't feel like it lasted as long as others I've tried. For the price I paid, I don't feel like I got my money's worth (with the dry shampoo). The 3-in-1 is where its at - great texture and volume.
ashlea e.
Indianapolis, IN
Ok – I hate washing my hair, but my hair has been so greasy lately, it's flat out embarrassing. Dry shampoos are never thick enough for my greasy head so I bought this with lots of hesitation. But it's AMAZING. Best dry shampoo out there, and the smell also works as a perfume because it smells that good. Just break down and buy this – you won't regret it!
Kristina M.
I do really like this dry shampoo! It does a great job. I normally use dry shampoo when my hair is waiting a wash as a pick me up. (I wash every other day). Or after a workout when I need to go somewhere right away. This is a great dry shampoo but I don’t think I would pick it up again because it does the same as other drug store dry shampoo’s.
Leah R.
Milton, WV
A personal favorite! I love the smell & the feel of my hair after using this. The residue is minimal compared to other brands. I can go two more days after using this on second day hair when it’s straight. (The most notable time for oil to show) I’m on my third bottle. Drybar Detox Dry Shampoo 3.3 oz/ 93 g Lush Scent
Catherine R.
Flushing, NY
The scent is so-so, I received a duo of the shampoo and conditioner and despite the scent i love how well it works on my oily roots. A little goes a long way but it’s difficult to spray a little. When I spray I try to spray as far from my scalp as possible and let it rest on my hair for a minute then little comb through
Hannah T.
Tuscaloosa, AL
THIS STUFF IS THE HOLY GRAIL OF DRY SHAMPOOS. let me tell you, I've seen this shampoo work miracles on my hair and my roommates. Her head was a grease pit of oil that we thought no dry shampoo known to man could save. We were cautiously optimistic as we sprayed her hair with this stuff and her hair looked AMAZING after use. No trace of oiliness, her very fine hair had body and bounce, there was no residue from the product itself. I have never used a dry shampoo that has worked so well before. It's a bit pricey, $23 at Sephora, but it is so worth it. It smells heavenly and it works wonders. 10/10 would recommend this dry shampoo to everyone.
Katie L.
This is my most favorite dry shampoo ever! It’s very pricey, I know. But I have extremely oily roots and it handles that beautifully. I can easily go 3-4 days without a wash. And it provides amazing hold and volume to my hair, almost like a hairspray. Bonus: it smells so fresh and clean.
Jessica A.
I'm searching for a dry shampoo that truly doesn't leave any white residue in your hair after using it. Does this leave anything?
Esmeralda P.
Lewisville, TX
Is it a good dry shampoo?
Tammy S.
Bristol, IN
How well does this dry shampoo work?