Add a Photo

By DRYBAR
#14 in Dry Shampoo
Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A super-absorbent formula that eliminates oils, dirt, and impurities in between washes, leaving hair fresh and clean. Key benefits:- Extends your blowout- Absorbs oils- Adds lift at the roots If you want to know more…Detox Dry Shampoo Lush is the same great formula as the original Detox Dry Shampoo now in a lush new scent featuring violet, sandalwood, and musk. The super-absorbent Dry Shampoo contains micro-fine rice powders that become translucent as they absorb to naturally blend with hair colors and expand to provide lift in the roots. Golden root extract increases moisture to prevent dryness and breakage for a healthy look. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates
Photos (4)
Erin D.
Erin D.
May 16, 2017, 2:45 p.m.
Review for: Drybar Detox Dry Shampoo 3.3 oz/ 93 g Lush Scent
I'll start out by saying that I would not repurchase this dry shampoo because I am staying away from all dry shampoos.  There must be a common ingredient in all of them that causes my head to itch and flake with very bad dermatitis flare-ups.  This Dry Bar dry shampoo was one of the better ones I used because it did not leave a white cast on my black hair.  Rather, it did leave a bit of a cast, but it was very easy to brush out of smoosh out with my fingers.  The smell is very sweet and strong and luckily it is one that I like very much but if you are easily bothered by fragrance, there are definitely better options out there.  I liked the way this performed but this is a lot of money to spend on something that can definitely be found cheaper.  If you love the scent of Dry Bar products, this might be worth checking out because the smell does longer for a long time.
Sheena D.
Sheena D.
Lisbon, CT
May 5, 2017, 10:18 p.m.
Review for: Drybar Detox Dry Shampoo 3.3 oz/ 93 g Lush Scent
I first got a sample of this in a subscription box and I fell in love! Love the scent but more importantly I love how it performs. I find that it does its main job of making my hair not look oily or dirty and also making it smell great but also it gives volume! I use it on my clean hair sometimes because it is fine and a little of this gives volume and texture without making it feel gross like some other brands. I've bought more and will continue to purchase this and also I now want to try other products from this brand. In fact I ordered the set in the photo from Sephora and can't wait to try the other products!
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
April 19, 2017, 9:44 a.m.
Review for: Drybar Detox Dry Shampoo 3.3 oz/ 93 g Lush Scent
Maybe I'm a little biased because this is the first spray I've used on my hair ever, but it works sooo well it's crazy. My hair gets oily really fast, so I normally need to wash my hair more often than I would like too and I feel like that really doesn't help with my hair health. If I wake up and my hair is super oily all I do is flip my hair upside down, spray on both sides and comb it all through and I'll flip it back up and comb it down a bit so it's not jacked up in the back and it'll be all fluffy and light as if I just cleaned it. I can do this for 3 days in a row before it starts not lasting all day. Insanely effective.
Ali V.
Ali V.
Toledo, IA
May 17, 2017, 11:33 a.m.
Review for: Drybar Detox Dry Shampoo 3.3 oz/ 93 g Lush Scent
It's an awesome dry shampoo, but it's not the best out there. I usually wash my hair twice a week and I've used this in between those washes. I love the smell, but as far as it really cleaning my hair I've used some that are better. The Living Proof Perfect Hair Day one is the BEST I've ever used, and after that IGK is the 2nd best. However, this one surpasses Batiste in my opinion. It does its job and there isn't any product build up that I get from it (I have very thick, dark blonde hair).  No white cast also!
Christi M.
Christi M.
Grand Bay
April 25, 2017, 10:15 a.m.
Review for: Drybar Detox Dry Shampoo 3.3 oz/ 93 g Lush Scent
I'm not usually a huge fan of dry shampoos because they don't do well with my hair. I have really thick coarse hair and other dry shampoos that I've tried just make it feel weighed down and dirty, but much to my surprise this product was a winner for me. My hair felt fresh, clean and so soft, like I had literally just washed it in the shower! The scent was very nice, but not overbearing like other dry shampoos that are so strong it gives you a headache. I will be purchasing this product again when I run out of it, and I would highly recommend this product, definitely does what it's supposed to do.
hanna y.
hanna y.
May 12, 2017, 6:01 p.m.
Review for: Drybar Detox Dry Shampoo 3.3 oz/ 93 g Lush Scent
As a busy mom, I absolutely love Drybar's dry shampoo for a couple reasons. Firstly, unlike other brands, it doesn't leave white residue/powder all over my hair. I just spray this on my roots, then massage it into my hair. For added volume, I sometimes spray it with my head down. Secondly, it doesn't have an overpowering scent. It's very fresh and natural. Lastly, but certainly not least, it absorbs all the oiliness in my hair without drying it out. I love being able to extend my blowouts too!Drybar
Madison S.
Madison S.
Middletown, CT
June 5, 2017, 3:30 p.m.
Review for: Drybar Detox Dry Shampoo 3.3 oz/ 93 g Lush Scent
I purchased a drybar set that included this dry shampoo. I had already been using sake bomb shampoo and conditioner and I absolutely loved it so I wanted to try drybars other products. This dry shampoo smells so good unlike others I've tried and I used it at least 3 times a week so that's pretty important. It also works perfectly, I wash my hair twice a week so sometimes I'm between those times my hair becomes greasy but a little bit of this dry shampoo and my hair looks great once again.
Kate J.
Kate J.
Springdale, AR
May 8, 2017, 6:36 p.m.
Review for: Drybar Detox Dry Shampoo 3.3 oz/ 93 g Lush Scent
I really like this dry shampoo a lot!  I feel like it doesn't build-up like Batiste does (gosh I love Batiste), so by days 3-5 of my blowout it still has a lot of body and feels clean.  The scent is nice, too.  I am just disappointed with the price point as I feel it goes so fast and there are pretty comparative items out there for 1/3 of the price.
Danika F.
Danika F.
New York
April 27, 2017, 10:18 p.m.
Review for: Drybar Detox Dry Shampoo 3.3 oz/ 93 g Lush Scent
I love this stuff. Love the smell (but thats a bonus!). I like to blow dry my hair and spray a bit in my roots on the crown of my head and then lightly around my face since the hair that I touch (to wipe out of my eyes, tuck behind my ears, etc.) gets oily fastest. I then do a touch up spray again after 3 days post wash and can get a 4th day where my hair looks nice and clean in a ponytail. Total win for a busy lady that still wants to look polished! :)
Kristin D.
Kristin D.
June 23, 2017, 7:35 p.m.
Review for: Drybar Detox Dry Shampoo 3.3 oz/ 93 g Lush Scent
Ok despite reading some interesting reviews on sephora I decided to buy this produce and give it a shot. First I actually like the scent!! Some of the reviews said this amazing dry shampoo had a gross smell. I didn't experience that at all... and for the record literally all dry shampoos leave a tad of residue... it's just in their nature. It's up to the user to blend it the f out and rub it all in! So I didn't notice any extra residue with this product.