BY DRYBAR #13 in Dry Shampoo

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A super-absorbent formula that eliminates oils, dirt, and impurities in between washes, leaving hair fresh and clean. Key benefits:- Extends your blowout- Absorbs oils- Adds lift at the roots If you want to know more…Detox Dry Shampoo Lush is the same great formula as the original Detox Dry Shampoo now in a lush new scent featuring violet, sandalwood, and musk. The super-absorbent Dry Shampoo contains micro-fine rice powders that become translucent as they absorb to naturally blend with hair colors and expand to provide lift in the roots. Golden root extract increases moisture to prevent dryness and breakage for a healthy look. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates see more...

• How well does this dry shampoo work?1 Answers
  • I'm searching for a dry shampoo that truly doesn't leave any white ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
Highland, IN
Review for: Drybar Detox Dry Shampoo 3.3 oz/ 93 g Lush Scent
I have tried every dry shampoo that has ever been put on the market. Literally. I don't like to wet wash my hair for at least two weeks at a time because it's probably the thinnest, finest hair I've seen on someone in their 30s. So, the more product I add, the dirt, plus that and then massaging in dry shampoo actually gives it more and more volume and fullness each day! I'm trying a new foam and another paste version currently, but before knowing the results from that, I can honesty say Drybar's day shampoo gives me soft touchable, fresh-smelling, actually CLEAN feeling hair everyday until whenever I decide to rinse it with water. This stuff works on too or other brands product, even if you had a styled up-do, you spray enough of this in, rub thoroughly, then brush it out and you can even wear your hair down!!!! Unlike some dry shampoos where it only does enough to slick it back into a greasy bun. I'm telling you this is the Holy- Grail of dry shampoos, if you haven't tried it, you need to, immediately. No matter what your hair type is it is life-changing.
H S.
H S.
Review for: Drybar Detox Dry Shampoo 3.3 oz/ 93 g Lush Scent
My review for this product is in the next paragraph*** I'm an advocate
of washing your hair AT MOST every other day or every few days. I have
gone over a week without washing my hair and dry shampoo is what I use
to make it through. On average, I wash my hair every 3-4 days. Not
because my hair gets disgustingly oily by then, but because I need to
wash my hair and decrease the build up of dry shampoo! Over 10 years
ago, I decided to wash my hair less after I noticed my hair gets brittle
and dry every though I washed it every day. Training my hair was a
rough journey. Back then, there wasn't any dry shampoo on the market.
The dry shampoo of back then was baby powder or corn starch (which I use
sometimes). It took a few months (close to a year) to be able to wash
my hair every other day, not without days and days of an embarrassing
oily scalp or smelling too strongly of baby powder/ corn starch (gotta
find a happy medium). Eventually, I trained my hair to withstand washing
my hair every other day. Like I said, rough journey, but I'm glad I did
it because my hair isn't brittle and dry anymore! I received a free sample from Sephora and was so excited to try this product. Unfortunately, this left my hair greasier than it began with.
Erin D.
Erin D.
Review for: Drybar Detox Dry Shampoo 3.3 oz/ 93 g Lush Scent
I'll start out by saying that I would not repurchase this dry shampoo because I am staying away from all dry shampoos.  There must be a common ingredient in all of them that causes my head to itch and flake with very bad dermatitis flare-ups.  This Dry Bar dry shampoo was one of the better ones I used because it did not leave a white cast on my black hair.  Rather, it did leave a bit of a cast, but it was very easy to brush out of smoosh out with my fingers.  The smell is very sweet and strong and luckily it is one that I like very much but if you are easily bothered by fragrance, there are definitely better options out there.  I liked the way this performed but this is a lot of money to spend on something that can definitely be found cheaper.  If you love the scent of Dry Bar products, this might be worth checking out because the smell does longer for a long time.
Sheena D.
Sheena D.
Lisbon, CT
Review for: Drybar Detox Dry Shampoo 3.3 oz/ 93 g Lush Scent
I first got a sample of this in a subscription box and I fell in love! Love the scent but more importantly I love how it performs. I find that it does its main job of making my hair not look oily or dirty and also making it smell great but also it gives volume! I use it on my clean hair sometimes because it is fine and a little of this gives volume and texture without making it feel gross like some other brands. I've bought more and will continue to purchase this and also I now want to try other products from this brand. In fact I ordered the set in the photo from Sephora and can't wait to try the other products!
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Review for: Drybar Detox Dry Shampoo 3.3 oz/ 93 g Lush Scent
Maybe I'm a little biased because this is the first spray I've used on my hair ever, but it works sooo well it's crazy. My hair gets oily really fast, so I normally need to wash my hair more often than I would like too and I feel like that really doesn't help with my hair health. If I wake up and my hair is super oily all I do is flip my hair upside down, spray on both sides and comb it all through and I'll flip it back up and comb it down a bit so it's not jacked up in the back and it'll be all fluffy and light as if I just cleaned it. I can do this for 3 days in a row before it starts not lasting all day. Insanely effective.
Ali V.
Ali V.
Toledo, IA
Review for: Drybar Detox Dry Shampoo 3.3 oz/ 93 g Lush Scent
It's an awesome dry shampoo, but it's not the best out there. I usually wash my hair twice a week and I've used this in between those washes. I love the smell, but as far as it really cleaning my hair I've used some that are better. The Living Proof Perfect Hair Day one is the BEST I've ever used, and after that IGK is the 2nd best. However, this one surpasses Batiste in my opinion. It does its job and there isn't any product build up that I get from it (I have very thick, dark blonde hair).  No white cast also!
Christi M.
Christi M.
Grand Bay
Review for: Drybar Detox Dry Shampoo 3.3 oz/ 93 g Lush Scent
I'm not usually a huge fan of dry shampoos because they don't do well with my hair. I have really thick coarse hair and other dry shampoos that I've tried just make it feel weighed down and dirty, but much to my surprise this product was a winner for me. My hair felt fresh, clean and so soft, like I had literally just washed it in the shower! The scent was very nice, but not overbearing like other dry shampoos that are so strong it gives you a headache. I will be purchasing this product again when I run out of it, and I would highly recommend this product, definitely does what it's supposed to do.
hanna y.
hanna y.
Review for: Drybar Detox Dry Shampoo 3.3 oz/ 93 g Lush Scent
As a busy mom, I absolutely love Drybar's dry shampoo for a couple reasons. Firstly, unlike other brands, it doesn't leave white residue/powder all over my hair. I just spray this on my roots, then massage it into my hair. For added volume, I sometimes spray it with my head down. Secondly, it doesn't have an overpowering scent. It's very fresh and natural. Lastly, but certainly not least, it absorbs all the oiliness in my hair without drying it out. I love being able to extend my blowouts too!Drybar
Katlyn R.
Katlyn R.
Review for: Drybar Detox Dry Shampoo 3.3 oz/ 93 g Lush Scent
This was one of my first dry shampoos to try out! It doesn't leave any residue behind and easy to use. It gives off a white cast when sprayed but when fluffed into the hair it disapates. I found this helpful because once the white was gone I knew I blended it all in. A little does go a long way and if you use too much your hair may look a little funky lol. I think it's best for second day hair but won't cover up oils for days if you catch my drift. I was very happy with it and will be repurchase again:)
Madison S.
Madison S.
Middletown, CT
Review for: Drybar Detox Dry Shampoo 3.3 oz/ 93 g Lush Scent
I purchased a drybar set that included this dry shampoo. I had already been using sake bomb shampoo and conditioner and I absolutely loved it so I wanted to try drybars other products. This dry shampoo smells so good unlike others I've tried and I used it at least 3 times a week so that's pretty important. It also works perfectly, I wash my hair twice a week so sometimes I'm between those times my hair becomes greasy but a little bit of this dry shampoo and my hair looks great once again.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
I'm searching for a dry shampoo that truly doesn't leave any white residue in your hair after using it. Does this leave anything?
Tammy S.
Tammy S.
Bristol, IN
How well does this dry shampoo work?