BY DRYBAR

This super absorbent formula eliminates oils, dirt and impurities between washes, leaving hair feeling fresh and clean!

THE BENEFITS:

• Micro-fine rice powders absorb oils and expand adding lift and body to the roots
  • Golden root extract increases moisture to prevent dryness and breakage for a healthy look

WHICH HAIR TYPE IS IT GOOD FOR:

• Great for all hair types

PLUS:

• Pair with Triple Sec 3-in-1 to add body, texture and life into day 2 or 3 hair
  • Pair with Detox Dry Conditioner to keep your ends hydrated
  • No parabens, sulfates or phthalates
  • Cruelty free, no animal testing
  • Original scent with notes of jasmine, sandalwood and madagascar vanilla
  • Full Size: 100g/3.5oz., Travel Size: 40g/1.4oz.]

How To Use:

Shake extremely well. Spray 4–6" (10–15 cm) away from the scalp. Allow to dry and gently rub in (rub more vigorously for darker hair).

Isobutane, Propane, Dimethylimidazolidinone Rice Starch, Alcohol Denat., Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, AMP-Isostearoyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Rhodiola Rosea Root Extract, Citrus Junos Seed Extract, Cyperus Esculentus Root Oil, Prunus Insititia Seed Oil, Panthenol, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Isopropyl Myristate, Parfum (Fragrance), Cyclopentasiloxane, Acrylate Copolymer, Aqua (Water, Eau), Magnesium Carbonate, VP/VA Copolymer, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Butylene Glycol, Talc, Pentylene Glycol, Citric Acid, BHT, Linalool, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Eugenol, CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides).

No parabens, sulfates, phthalates or gluten. No animal testing.

Shop by Ingredient/Concern:

• I love this dry shampoo but the can goes so quickly! How ...3 Answers
  • Can you rate this shampoo if its good i will buy2 Answers
  • I'm wondering how well this works on fine hair? I need a ...1 Answers
Drybar Detox Dry Shampoo
  • "I have super greasy hair and this product is the only dry shampoo that has ever worked with my fine, thin, and super delicate hair." in 10 reviews
  • "It really dries out all of the oils and keeps my hair looking fresh!" in 2 reviews
  • "Definitely would recommend to a friend. " in 1 review
  • "It's lightweight, smells great and really does zap the oils and lift your hair on day 2." in 1 review
  • "And it was so hard to find one that worked for my very oily hair." in 1 review
Cathy B.
Saint Charles, MO
Purchased at: Sephora
I really wanted to love this. I really do love the smell of this. It really does soak up any excess oil and leave you feeling shower fresh. Is it too white for dark hair? Yes, but I can usually brush that through. What I can’t get over, is it dried out my scalp so bad it gave me dandruff! Scratching my head wondering where is all this dandruff coming from? I have never had dandruff in 46 years. Big white chunks of what looked like dandruff in my hair and on my clothes. Not attractive, at all! Maybe great if you are blonde or grey haired and don’t mind big chunks of dandruff everywhere....but definitely not for me.
Jenna S.
Louisville
I have tried just about every dry shampoo on the market and this is the only one that I can truly go a second day with. I have extremely fine hair that gets oily pretty quick, and most other dry shampoos weigh my hair down so much I can't do anything with it. This is the only one that makes my hair look decent. I apply it at night before I go to bed and the next morning my hair looks good. The *only* complaint I have is that the scent is pretty strong. I don't mind that too much but my husband hates it.
Dani N.
Los Angeles, CA
I love almost all things drybar! Especially their amazing blowouts. I've been using the dry shampoo for years and have finally had enough. I think it's a great product for those with very oily skin/scalp/hair but for me with pretty dry hair that doesn't get greasy (I only need dry shampoo by day 5 or 6), it dries my scalp out way too much and starts flaking. It smells AMAZING, but that alone isn't worth it's thick formula that requires a lot of rubbing in to blend in.
Rayna C.
Honolulu, HI
I have colored hair, so per my stylist, I do my absolute best not to dry my scalp out and usually wash my hair every 2 days. I live in Hawaii, so with the humidity my hair is usually oily by the second day. This instantly adds volume and it absorbs quickly without being too powdery or chalky. I also love the scent of all the dry bar products!! I love that it comes in a travel size to freshen up during long layovers!
Sierra H.
Claremont
Absolutely the best dry shampoo I've ever tried. I love this product so much. It's almost like magic for how great it works. I would use this kind instead of the colored ones because they leave a weird color in your hair. This one does not. The smell isn't the best but for how great it works, I love it. It is very expensive though (about 23 bucks).
Rachel L.
Los Angeles
I'm very impressed with most of the products by Dry Bar. I gave this product 4 out 5 because while the product isn't horrible, there are cheaper brands that do a better job. DryBar is usually my back up dry shampoo. I do like how long the product lasts and the smell isn't too bad either!
Kate C.
Prairie Village, KS
This dry shampoo is amazing. The smell is a little overwhelming at first, but it grew on me. I have oily, fine hair. It soaked up well, and didn’t make my brunette hair too white. Highly recommend a try! A little expensive, but it’s so much better than the $5-10 ones I’ve tried.
Lucy M.
Los Angeles, CA
Purchased at: Nordstrom
This is a great product. I love using it on the days I decide not to wash my hair. However, sometimes it can leave a bit of a white residue on my hair. When my hair is lighter, this isn’t an issue, but it’s an issue with my dark hair. Overall, I would recommend this product for those with light hair.
Haley W.
Rochester
While pricey, this really does an amazing job. Unlike other dry shampoos this doesn’t leave a white cast (I have light blonde hair). While this doesn’t give the effect of taking a shower and washing your hair, it definitely gives your hair volume and removes oils.
Kat G.
I hate this dry shampoo. Somehow it made my hair sticky and did not take away any of the oiliness in my hair. I had to wash my hair right away just to get it out of my hair because I could barely brush through it. Go with Batiste or Not Your Mothers. Those are the best I've used to far.
Joyce O.
How good is the product? Does it smell nice?
Ashley L.
I see a lot of great reviews but it's only #9 on the dry shampoo list. Is this really worth the money? I don't like when my hair gets super stiff will this do that ?
Jessee D.
Baton Rouge, LA
Would you say it has a strong scent? And is it good to use on dark hair? Alot of dry shampoos ive tried don't work well with my hair color
Marisela S.
Myrtle Beach, SC
How long does it last for?
Shivani N.
Can I use this dry shampoo with my dark hair? Other dry shampoos that I've used leave a gray residue and it's so annoying.

Sephora