BY DRYBAR #13 in Dry Shampoo

A rejuvenating dry shampoo that absorbs excess oil and adds body to hair. Prolong your blowout and add extra volume to hair with Detox Dry Shampoo. It absorbs oils, adds body and lift, and leaves hair feeling fresh and clean. Lightweight and easy to use, the micro powder blends in with hair color, leaving no white residue behind. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

Drybar Detox Dry Shampoo
  • "I have super greasy hair and this product is the only dry shampoo that has ever worked with my fine, thin, and super delicate hair." in 10 reviews
  • "It really dries out all of the oils and keeps my hair looking fresh!" in 2 reviews
  • "And it was so hard to find one that worked for my very oily hair." in 1 review
  • "I especially love that it doesn't leave any white residue behind!" in 1 review
  • "I was stocking up on travel sized products before my trip to Italy and I grabbed this on my way out of Sephora." in 1 review
Brianna Z.
W Springfield, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this as a volumizer for my medium fine hair. Does it's job and helps me go a bit longer between washes without leaving any white residue or making my hair feel gritty and dry. I bought the mini to try and it was $13 for 1.4 oz bottle so the price leaves a lot to be desired. I found the spray nozzle difficult to press and that made it hard not to over spray and who wants to waste at $10/oz. This is a nice product and does what claims. Id even gladly spend the money to repurchase because it gets the job done but the
sweet almond smell is pretty obnoxious. At first I liked the scent but it really lingers in your hair, your clothes and the room you used it in. It overpowers any other scent you might have on. I get wanting to refresh your hair and scalp between washes but this hangs on and on. Awful for anyone with scent sensitivities. Too much for me so I won't repurchase
Mandy C.
West Allis, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I keep mini’s of this in my bag at all time! I’m a dry shampoo addict. I looooove the smell of drybar products, and they work SO well. The only reason I put 4 stars instead of 5, is for some reason depending on the wisconsin weather, my hair will get frizzy once I use this. Not sure if it’s the product, or the weather, but other dry shampoos don’t tend to do that to me. None the less, is an awesome product.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this deluxe sample from Sephora and have grown to really enjoy it. It has a pleasant, powder fresh scent. It aids in making hair look cleaner and can help me keep my (usually curly) hair straight for about a week. I did not like that it dries white, I'd suggest using by ones self lol. Kind of scary to use in the back of the head if you don't have a spare mirror lol... But with fingers and love, it's easy to get rid of the color and helps me know I've rubbed the product into my scalp well enough. Will try again!
Monica L.
Carrollton, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
It’s a little on the pricier side but I’ve tried pretty much everything out there and this is my favorite. It has a very pleasant scent. Not too strong. Overall works well at absorbing oil without having the gross residue feeling in your hair. The spray nozzle distributed the product evenly as well to give hair a little body and texture boost when sprayed.
Prisci C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Finally a dry shampoo I can get behind!! I have tried many other dry shampoo brands and all of them left my hair crunchy and dry upon use. I felt like the effect they had didn’t last long and after a few hours my hair felt greasy.

This dry shampoo does not do this at all. I found it to be perfect for my curly hair. It gently sucks up the oil from my roots, but my hair is still soft. I also absolutely love the light, airy smell this product has. Love the fact that it’s subtle and chic at the same time.

I also have dark brown hair and the spray does not leave white residue on my hair strands. All I have to do is gently “shake” and brush the hair with my hands so that it quickly disappears. Definitely recommend trying this if you haven’t had luck before with other brands.
Nashia R.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Another Drybar product that I own I love this detox dry shampoo it really takes all of the oil and dirt out of your hair which is exactly what we're looking for a dry shampoo to do also it has a really nice freshener scent to it which is perfect because after removing dirt you just kind of want to freshen your hair a little bit so it's two in one really
Amanda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I first received this in a Sephora play or Ipsy bag, and I fell in love. The shampoo smells amazing and if you have severe oil in your hair that much alike I do, this product will revolutionize your dry shampoo regimen. It does have a stronger scent than most however, but the strong scent is a small sacrifice for how amazing the product works
Candice R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best dry shampoo I've ever tried hands down. There are many others that work well but I keep going back to this one. Nothing else gives me as much volume as this one does and the scent is really good and unique. I believe it's $23 so it's not super cheap but if you're like me and use dry shampoo 4-5 days out of the week, I feel it's important to invest on something that works. I feel like I have to use more of the drugstore versions to clean up the oil on top of using it more often because it doesn't last very long. I think I've made my point, I love this stuff!
Marisa B.
Maple Valley, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best dry shampoo I have ever used. It smells good and doesn't leave a white film on my dark hair. I usually spray it into my hair before bed and let it get worked through my hair as I sleep. I brush it and style in the morning. Using this product, I can get away with washing my fine, frizzy hair infrequently when I straighten it.
Burcu S.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Okay I love this dry shampoo so much. It makes my dirty/oily hair smell sooo amazing. I have nothing bad to say about it except for one thing it has a lot of white cast and the powder particles get everywhere even on my hands. Everytime I run my hands through my hair I have this problem but I won't stop using it, it's that amazing.
Joyce O.
North Babylon, NY
How good is the product? Does it smell nice?
Ashley L.
I see a lot of great reviews but it's only #9 on the dry shampoo list. Is this really worth the money? I don't like when my hair gets super stiff will this do that ?
Jessee D.
Baton Rouge, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would you say it has a strong scent? And is it good to use on dark hair? Alot of dry shampoos ive tried don't work well with my hair color
Marisela S.
Myrtle Beach, SC
How long does it last for?
Shivani N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can I use this dry shampoo with my dark hair? Other dry shampoos that I've used leave a gray residue and it's so annoying.