BY DRYBAR #22 in Dry Shampoo

A rejuvenating dry shampoo that absorbs excess oil and adds body to hair. Prolong your blowout and add extra volume to hair with Detox Dry Shampoo. It absorbs oils, adds body and lift, and leaves hair feeling fresh and clean. Lightweight and easy to use, the micro powder blends in with hair color, leaving no white residue behind. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

• Can you rate this shampoo if its good i will buy2 Answers
  • I'm wondering how well this works on fine hair? I need a dry sham...1 Answers
  • Is this a good dry shampoo?1 Answers
Reviews (2010)
  • "I have super greasy hair and this product is the only dry shampoo that has ever worked with my fine, thin, and super delicate hair." in 10 reviews
  • "It really dries out all of the oils and keeps my hair looking fresh!" in 2 reviews
  • "I have very oily hair and thanks to this dry shampoo I can now go a day or two without washing my hair." in 1 review
  • "Definitely would recommend to a friend. " in 1 review
  • "I have really thick color treated hair, so I try to go a few days between washes." in 1 review
Katelyn M.
Romeoville, IL
I’m a HUGE fan of Drybar products. They work well and smell AMAZING! I keep a few in my arsenal at all times. The dry shampoo works well (and smells great obviously) my only issue is that they only carry an aerosol version. I much prefer a powder form as they tend to work best & be more bang for your buck. I find aerosol dry shampoo can weigh the root down which isn’t great for my already flat hair. While I do like and would recommend the product, dependent on hair type, it’s not my first choice.

SIDE NOTE - the Drybar dry conditioner is holy grail, you must try!

Drybar Detox Dry ShampooDrybar Detox Dry Conditioner 3.3 oz
Brianna D.
Plattsburgh, NY
Overall, I love this product. It's one of the best dry shampoos that I've used that ACTUALLY makes my hair feel and look so clean. But that doesn't mean there's possible flaws that may annoy some people.
First of all, it has a very strong floral / sugary sweet scent. I really like it, but from looking at some reviews, some people really dislike the scent. If you dislike products with intense sweet scents, avoid this.
The second thing is that this takes some extra elbow grease (haha, grease) for my fellow black haired people. (or brown). When it sprays, it's VERY light, and can make your hair look grey if you have dark hair, but when you brush your fingers through your hair or manipulate it with a brush for a quick minute it'll go away.
I have super thick hair that already has tons of volume, and this dry shampoo is one that really amplifies volume. I like the look and texture and extra volume it gives me, but if you already have thick hair like me and don't want any more, stay away.
But, for any of you fine haired people, this is for you, if you feel like your hair gets flat, just spray some of this in and problem solved.
Brittney W.
As a dry shampoo, I think this product is wonderful. I can literally spritz it on when I missed a shower and need to run out the door or even if my hair is just a little oily/needs a touch up. It works wonderfully. The downside is that the scent is overpowering and reminds me of the much older women in church. Not only is it a thick and overpowering scent but the scent lingers for the rest of the day. While the packaging and product itself are great, I wouldn’t purchase again unless the scent changed or was removed completely.
Shasta T.
Aurora, CO
I am usually not a fan of dry shampoos, especially the powder ones I used before. But this one worked so well! It was like a full wash out of oil and product. I used the can before work and transformed my hair for another day without a wash. It made my hair smell great. I didn't much like the texture and weird wiry feeling where I applied it. But it must have been from spraying too much on. I added a softer mousee product to offset the feeling. The overall smell and appearance was improved greatly!
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This is my new dry shampoo of choice! I gave away all my dry shampoo because they just smelled to much like perfume and after a few hours I found my head a bit itchy, in a moment of desperation I ran into Sephora to find a new one to try and get one more day out of a great hair look and found this product! It’s not overly scented, it doesn’t leave my hair white and it absorbs just the right amount of oil! I have found my holy grail and a way to extend blowouts and hair straightening! This is worth every penny!!
HOLLY C.
Love this brand! It smells so great and it really does absorb oil right up! I usually go about two days without washing my hair and then use this so absorb oil and give my hair some volume. No one can even tell I didn't wash my hair! Its so great. Once I use it, I can go at least another two days without washing. I could probably go longer but I feel like my hair gets a little heavy after that. I purchase this at Sephora.
Rosanna B.
Ann Arbor, MI
Best dry shampoo I have ever used. I used to like Batiste™ Dry Shampoo Hint of Color and thought it was good, but this one adds at least 2 days of good looking hair without washing! So in total I can do 3-4 days. I used to have to shower every day and this not only helped my hair naturally absorb oil better (1-2 days without dry shampoo now) but it is completely fresh and amazing when I use it on days 3-4.
Brianna Z.
W Springfield, MA
I like this as a volumizer for my medium fine hair. Does it's job and helps me go a bit longer between washes without leaving any white residue or making my hair feel gritty and dry. I bought the mini to try and it was $13 for 1.4 oz bottle so the price leaves a lot to be desired. I found the spray nozzle difficult to press and that made it hard not to over spray and who wants to waste at $10/oz. This is a nice product and does what claims. Id even gladly spend the money to repurchase because it gets the job done but the
sweet almond smell is pretty obnoxious. At first I liked the scent but it really lingers in your hair, your clothes and the room you used it in. It overpowers any other scent you might have on. I get wanting to refresh your hair and scalp between washes but this hangs on and on. Awful for anyone with scent sensitivities. Too much for me so I won't repurchase
Lindsey N.
Guyton, GA
This was the first dry shampoo I ever tried and I loved it; however I went through it so fast the longest one can lasted me was 2 weeks and for the price I had to find something different. It works great and smells great however if you’re not trying to spend $50 a month on dry shampoo this isn’t for you. I loved to use it to add texture to my hair
Alexis M.
El Paso
I’ve tried a ton of Dry shampoos and nothing beats this one . I have thin hair so I get greasy hair just overnight and with only a few sprays of this magic, my hair looks brand new and smells amazing! I won’t ever use another brand besides this!!  Drybar Detox Dry Shampoo is totally worth the price!
Joyce O.
North Babylon, NY
How good is the product? Does it smell nice?
Ashley L.
I see a lot of great reviews but it's only #9 on the dry shampoo list. Is this really worth the money? I don't like when my hair gets super stiff will this do that ?
Jessee D.
Baton Rouge, LA
Would you say it has a strong scent? And is it good to use on dark hair? Alot of dry shampoos ive tried don't work well with my hair color
Marisela S.
Myrtle Beach, SC
How long does it last for?
Shivani N.
Can I use this dry shampoo with my dark hair? Other dry shampoos that I've used leave a gray residue and it's so annoying.