Drybar Detox Clear Invisible Dry Shampoo, Blanc Scent Travel Size 035oz/10g

Drybar Detox Clear Invisible Dry Shampoo, Blanc Scent Travel Size 0.35oz/10g

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Drybar Detox Clear Invisible Dry Shampoo, Blanc Scent Travel Size 0.35oz/10g!
How would you rate this product?
Rihana C.
Everett, WA
Drybar Detox Clear Invisible Dry Shampoo, Blanc Scent Travel Size 0.35oz/10g uploaded by Rihana C.
Unlike a lot of dry shampoo sprays, this one has a pleasant scent. It's kind of... suntan lotion-y? It lingers, though, and it can conflict with other scents that I want to wear. It's sometimes better than a horrible chemical smell, though. Anyway, if I wash my hair too often, my scalp flares up. If I don't wash it, I'm a grease ball. This dry shampoo helps cut down on the greasiness, and the spray form is much more convenient than a powder. Otherwise, it's about as effective as an average dry shampoo, it just smells really pretty and costs more.
Emily W.
Savannah, GA
Drybar Detox Clear Invisible Dry Shampoo, Blanc Scent Travel Size 0.35oz/10g uploaded by Emily W.
My luck this week with samples hasn’t been the greatest, as when I opened this, there was barely any spray. Idk if it was a manufacturer error, but at least it smelled nice. Didn’t see any results obviously
Deasy R.
Magnolia, TX
Drybar Detox Clear Invisible Dry Shampoo, Blanc Scent Travel Size 0.35oz/10g uploaded by Deasy R.
[product:drybar-detox-clear-invisible-dry-shampoo,-blanc-scent-travel-size-0.35oz/10g] I really love this product so much, the smell is really nice, once I spray it in my dry hair, it was like, Wowww very soft in my hair, I feel like just had shower 😍, I highly reccomend this product, even tho the full price is kinda price, but it's equal with the quality.
Mary J.
Drybar Detox Clear Invisible Dry Shampoo, Blanc Scent Travel Size 0.35oz/10g uploaded by Mary J.
I love this dry shampoo! You can purchase it at Sephora and it leaves my hair feeling so soft and refreshed. It also doesn’t leave a flaky residue either. I just wish I would have bought a bigger bottle.lol I recommend this dry shampoo.
Libby C.
Reno, NV
Overall, this doesn't do much for me. I have long 2c/3a curly hair, but live in a super dry climate so keeping my curls hydrated is a challenge. I'd never used dry shampoo before, so this seemed like a good chance to try it. It does keep my roots/scalp from getting greasy if I opt to be lazy and not do a full wash of my hair. However, I still need to do my usual refresh routine if I want my curls looking good, so it just becomes an extra, and somewhat unnecessary step. It does smell lovely though!
Laurel E.
Green Bay, WI
Drybar Detox Clear Invisible Dry Shampoo, Blanc Scent Travel Size 0.35oz/10g uploaded by Laurel E.
I wasn’t impressed with this dry shampoo. It appeared to work in the beginning, but a couple hours later my hair looked dirty again. I usually choose the Batiste brands so I will be sticking with that brand for dry shampoo.
Natalia K.
New Castle, DE
I think this dry shampoo is normal. It worst its price. It is effective for 4-5 hours and hair looks like just washed.

Looking for your answer?