Drybar Buttercup Blow Dryer

by Drybar

#1 in Hair Dryers

An easy-to-use, lightweight hair dryer. This lightweight Buttercup Blow Dryer features an ultrapowerful motor to get the job done fast and efficiently, and conditioning nano beads to seal cuticles, leaving hair noticeably silky, smooth, and frizz-free. NanoIonic™ minerals hydrate and condition hair while negative ions naturally cleanse and freshen. This blow dryer works with 110 electrical outlet and features three temperatures with two speed settings. It has a self-locking cool shot button, removable air filter, nine foot long cord with a hang loop, and 1875 watt motor.

Is this worth it?
How am I able to receive products to review?
how.can i try and review this blow dryer
Start your review of Drybar Buttercup Blow Dryer!
Product Highlights
After getting this blow dryer, my hair completely changed for the better!in 3 reviews
it really reduces the amount of frizz that i have to deal with and my drying time is not nearly as long as it used to be!in 2 reviews
It dries my long hair fast and it isn't as dry looking.in 1 review
It helps to dry our hair without frizz and it's very light weight.in 1 review
a month agoRenton, WA
I have had this blow dryer for 3 years now and it's honestly the best dryer I have ever used (I've gone through a lot!). It has 3 heat settings and power settings. I use mine on the highest heat and medium power. It helps with reducing frizz and it adds shine to my hair, whereas others left my hair SO dry and frizzy! It's a little on the heavy side, but not too bad. I love it!
8 days agoChattanooga
Currently my hair's blonde with a pink layer under it this is the color that I used I love it I do touch it up every 2 to 3 weeks just to keep it vibrant but it does not damage my hair and looks great. I get alot of compliments on this color.  I would definitely recommend this to my friends and have
8 days agoDecatur, TX
My husband surprised me with this for my birthday. The lady at ulta helped him pick it out and I have been SO happy with it! I found a round rush I like to use with it and have now mastered the art of giving yourself a blowout! Great dryer!
25 days agoOwatonna, MN
I purchased this hairdryer at a Drybar in Chicago. It was my first time visiting the store and had never used their products before. The appliance was less than half price after Christmas and came in a set with mini hair products and a brush. The hairdryer is definitely better than my previous, cheaper hairdryers from Target. It has a strong motor and high velocity air. There is three temperature options and are consistent when using. I enjoy the attachments that came with it. I have thick, color-treated hair and this dries it quickly. The only thing I don't enjoy is how bulky the appliance is. Overall, I like the appliance and will continue to use it. I would recommend it if it's on sale. I don't know if I would have enjoyed it as much if I paid full-price.
4 months agodacula
Very good hair dryer. Would highly recommend to other people. I don’t use it daily for personal hair health but it is very easy on the hair and leaves a lot of volume behind.
3 months agoChelsea, OK
Best blow dryer I’ve ever used! Went from $15-$35 blow dryers to this one and I’m so glad I did! Totally worth it. I’m not sure why the “quality” of air seems so much better in an indescribable way but it just does! It’s quiet, the low temp is perfect, the high temp isn’t scorching hot. And it blow dries my hair in half the time that it used to take! Honestly wish it wasn’t bright yellow, BUT I got over it because the product is so good!
2 months agoRiverview, FL
This is what I currently use for the past 4 years. It is absolutely amazing and minimize the appearance of frizzz . Anytime I dry someone’s hair or do a blowout it’s effortless and extremely lightweight. So many times I’ve dropped it on the floor and this bad boy is still running!! Favorite favorite investment
9 days agoMaryville, TN
I know most people have great experiences with drybar but I was disappointed. My dryer has a rattling sound while Im Using it. I have a feeling it a screw loose I don’t think it will work long plus it’s very aggravating
2 months agoPort Charlotte, Fl
Great hair dryer, works perfect. Think the sound is as loud as any other dryer. The heat and cool controls are great. Wattage is good. Bit pricey but take care of it and you'll be good. First time user but I'd buy again when I need to. I definitely recommend if looking for a good blow dryer
a month agoParsippany, NJ
I've gone through many hair dryers before and this is by far the best. I didnt think having a better blow dryer would make a difference, but the quality of this dryer is unbelievable! Its very well made and it dries my hair much faster than other driers. definitely worth the money!

167 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...