BY DRYBAR #1 in Hair Dryers

An easy-to-use, lightweight hair dryer. This lightweight Buttercup Blow Dryer features an ultrapowerful motor to get the job done fast and efficiently, and conditioning nano beads to seal cuticles, leaving hair noticeably silky, smooth, and frizz-free. NanoIonic™ minerals hydrate and condition hair while negative ions naturally cleanse and freshen. This blow dryer works with 110 electrical outlet and features three temperatures with two speed settings. It has a self-locking cool shot button, removable air filter, nine foot long cord with a hang loop, and 1875 watt motor. see more...

Drybar Buttercup Blow Dryer
  • "After getting this blow dryer, my hair completely changed for the better!" in 3 reviews
  • "it really reduces the amount of frizz that i have to deal with and my drying time is not nearly as long as it used to be!" in 2 reviews
  • "It dries my long hair fast and it isn't as dry looking." in 1 review
  • "It helps to dry our hair without frizz and it's very light weight." in 1 review
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Drybar Buttercup Blow Dryer more...
Ive always spent most of my money on flat irons that do the job well. I would spend 200-250 depending on the iron. Now I'm using the ghd platinum. In turn I would buy the cheapest drugstore blow dryers, curling irons, wavers, etc.
Then after 2 years of spending ungodly amounts at sephora I redeemed my 10k points for the drybar reward. I got a 500 dollar gift card for drybar, an autographed book by alli webb good hair for all, and the entire capsule collection of clothing.
I knew I was going to buy the buttercup I just wasn't sure which. The baby or the full size. They are exactly the same watts and everything else. Even have the same size opening and everything so every attatchment made for one fits the other.
I was going to buy that one but I wanted the brush so the bigger, better blowout box was my best bet and cost the same as buying the travel and brush Seperately and it came with more than that.
So this blow dryer used just on a rough dry hkw I would have normally done it and then flat ironed it dries it so much faster and keeps it healthier, shinier, and a lot less staticky than any cheap drugstore dryer.
But when you add all the techniques from the book its an amazing transformation. This dryer was so worth it.
It dried my hair so fast. It gave me shine and finally was able to fully dry my hair and keep that frizz that always comes back no matter how many times I run over it with my iron finally was gone about 90 percent.
It isn't a super light iron because of all the technology and the size but its not too heavy at all. I had no problem holding it for a half hour with one hand.
It has eight ionic beads. Thats amazing. Ions stop frizz. Its a scientific reaction and it works. Well.
Another thing that I absolutely love, love, love is the cord. It is thick and very durable and sturdy. This cord getting twisted up and ruined even with no wrapping and just regular use isn't going to happen with this. Also, this cord is so very long. Longer than the usual professional length. I love that. I love not being tethered 2 feet from a wall. It gives me more range of movement than I could have ever asked for.
This dryer is beautiful, stylish, fashionable, and very high quality with high functionality. This is something I will recommend over and over again. This is something I will buy for years and years to come. The manufacturers warranty doesn't hurt either.
But I do recommend buying the book or at least watching some videos by drybar about how to use their blow dryer for best results. Its more amazing than you could ever imagine if youre coming from a drugstore blow dryer especially.
Shana C.
Geneseo, NY
Santa was absolutely great to me this year! I'm so happy that I can have this and toss out my old Conair from 14 years ago!
I have frizzy, dry, straight then underneath it's wavy hair! Lol! Plus I color it all the time, and there are a few white hairs here and there!
Before, drying time would honestly take me about 45 minutes, before my arms gave out and I would say that's good enough!
The butter cup is about the same weight, and noise level, but it definitely takes me less than 10 minutes to have completely dry hair!
Is it expensive? Yes. But considering that I use a hair dryer almost every day, and hoping it will last 13 years, that I can take in account!
I'm not a fan of the "On the Rocks" shampoo and conditioner that it came with, but the 3in1 sec and shine spray are really good! The brush is tiny, but cute, and the clips are really Nice!
Anyone trying to decide which one to choose, go with this! Plus, the differant nozzles are easy to pop on and off! Drybar Buttercup Blow Dryer
Yvonne L.
Apollo Beach , FL
Review for: Drybar Buttercup Blow Dryer more...
This is by far the best blow dryer I've ever used. The amount of time it takes to dry and straighten my hair has been drastically reduced, as has the frizz! I got this dryer as part of the Bigger Better Blow Out kit, which came with trial sizes of Southern Belle mousse, Money Maker hairspray & Triple Sec volumizer and when used together, leave my typically curly hair straight, full of volume and with these gorgeous, big, bouncy curls at the end.
Kaylla M.
East Earl, PA
it never used to use a blow dryer because they were heavy, hot, to hard to maneuver and just plain annoying. I wanted to do better with my hair so I bought this to try and figure it out. This is lightweight, and has different settings so I don’t have to blow extremely hot air on my scalp. It makes my hair dry faster than other blow dryers. I love it! I love the bright yellow color too! It’s so happy!
Sarah M.
Review for: Drybar Buttercup Blow Dryer more...
I have thick hair that has to be blown out or it’s frizz city, because of that, I typically go through store bought hairdryers every 6 months and they take forever to dry. I decided for the holidays to splurge on the Buttercup when my last dryer bit the dust. Best purchase ever!!! It has cut my drying time in half and I love the option of no heat but high air flow!!!
Suzanne M.
Fort Worth, TX
Definitely would’ve been a five star review except that I noticed I was using it, I will turn it off and put it on my counter and it was kind of weird vibrating sound inside. So I don’t know if there’s something loose and as it cools down it vibrates or what’s going on. But either way I would definitely what for this anyone that’s looking. Just because it is super simple to use there are tons of attachment you can get. And the fact that it has three different heat settings and these two speed settings are separate plus it has a cool blast button, make it definitely worth getting
LAUREN H.
SYRACUSE, NY
Review for: Drybar Buttercup Blow Dryer more...
My wonderful husband bought me the gift set that comes with the buttercup blow dryer , two clips, sake bomb shampoo and conditioner, texture and shine spray and dry shampoo. This blow dryer cut more than half the time to dry my long curly hair. It really does the trick and I do not know how I lived without it
Annette S.
Morristown
Review for: Drybar Buttercup Blow Dryer more...
Long curly and frizzy hair I am a skeptic about smoothing my hair after using many products claiming this. This dryer does what it says it truly does condition, adds shine and prevent frizzies. I am one happy customer and glad I listened to the reviews when searching for a new hair dryer. Love my new Drybar Buttercup it truly is the ultimate blow drying tool.
Chasidy G.
West Liberty
Review for: Drybar Buttercup Blow Dryer more...
This is my all time favorite hair dryer. It's light weight but yet does a great powerful job. I have thick hair and most dryers take forever to dry my hair and leave it frizzy. This blow dryer is fast and leaves me with unbelievable results. I feel like I've been to the salon every time I use it.
Kayla P.
Chattanooga , TN
Review for: Drybar Buttercup Blow Dryer more...
I absolutely freakin LOVE this blow dryer! This is by far the best dryer I have ever used. Is it expensive? Yes. Is it worth it? Yes. So much so that I am gonna buy the travel one. My hair doesn’t feel over heated. There’s some kind of magic that somehow dries my hair faster. It’s wonderful
Tiffany R.
How much is this one?
Whitney R.
Norman, OK
I've been looking for a blow dryer to dry my long thick hair without taking forever. Sometimes it can take me 30-45 minutes to blow dry. Is this the kind of blow dryer that has the power to do that? Is it worth the money? Any extra blow drying tips to help make this process a little less painful?
Christina S.
Marlboro, NJ
Where's the cheapest place to purchase this?
Andrea W.
Whitley City, KY
Is this a pretty expensive blow dryer?
Sophia S.
Is this product worth the money?