BY DRYBAR #1 in Hair Dryers

An easy-to-use, lightweight hair dryer. This lightweight Buttercup Blow Dryer features an ultrapowerful motor to get the job done fast and efficiently, and conditioning nano beads to seal cuticles, leaving hair noticeably silky, smooth, and frizz-free. NanoIonic™ minerals hydrate and condition hair while negative ions naturally cleanse and freshen. This blow dryer works with 110 electrical outlet and features three temperatures with two speed settings. It has a self-locking cool shot button, removable air filter, nine foot long cord with a hang loop, and 1875 watt motor. see more...

Drybar Buttercup Blow Dryer
  • "After getting this blow dryer, my hair completely changed for the better!" in 3 reviews
  • "it really reduces the amount of frizz that i have to deal with and my drying time is not nearly as long as it used to be!" in 2 reviews
  • "It dries my long hair fast and it isn't as dry looking." in 1 review
  • "It helps to dry our hair without frizz and it's very light weight." in 1 review
Allison B.
Bloomsburg , PA
Review for: Drybar Buttercup Blow Dryer more...
This is the best hairdryer I have ever used! I have thick long hair and am now able to completely dry my hair in under 10 minutes! It had also left my hair significantly smoother and shinier than ever before. I honestly cannot believe how shiny my hair is after blow drying it. I highly recommend splurging on this hairdryer. I also love all the different settings you can use.
Yvonne L.
Apollo Beach, FL
Review for: Drybar Buttercup Blow Dryer more...
This is by far the best blow dryer I've ever used. The amount of time it takes to dry and straighten my hair has been drastically reduced, as has the frizz! I got this dryer as part of the Bigger Better Blow Out kit, which came with trial sizes of Southern Belle mousse, Money Maker hairspray & Triple Sec volumizer and when used together, leave my typically curly hair straight, full of volume and with these gorgeous, big, bouncy curls at the end.
Kellie S.
Brandon, SD
This helps me dry my hair much faster than other blow dryers I have owned. I typically use this with the diffuser of the same brand, but the concentrated nozzles are nice too for days I want a more straightened look to my hair. Has a super long cord (6 feet I think). This is awesome for travel. If you get stuck blow drying your hair in the bedroom while someone is in the shower, you can still easily get to a mirror!
Robyn K.
Appleton
Best blow dryer ever. I have thick, course and frizzy hair that is neither straight nor waving but somewhere right in between. It cut my drying time in half and leaves it more manageable. And now takes me less time if I want to straighten or curl it. It’s a splurge but if you currently take a long time to dry your hair it’s worth it! It will shorten your hair time all around!
Abby P.
Evansville, IN
Review for: Drybar Buttercup Blow Dryer more...
This was the number one item on my christmas wish list, and I would say its ok! I dont think it dries my hair any faster than my basic Conair blow dryer, but I guess it has helped make my hair straighter/less frizzy, probably because I use the dry bar brush also. It is pretty pricy, so I dont think i would have bought it for myself, but it was a great christmas gift!
Suzanne M.
Fort Worth, TX
Definitely would’ve been a five star review except that I noticed I was using it, I will turn it off and put it on my counter and it was kind of weird vibrating sound inside. So I don’t know if there’s something loose and as it cools down it vibrates or what’s going on. But either way I would definitely what for this anyone that’s looking. Just because it is super simple to use there are tons of attachment you can get. And the fact that it has three different heat settings and these two speed settings are separate plus it has a cool blast button, make it definitely worth getting
Kelli H.
Newburgh, IN
Review for: Drybar Buttercup Blow Dryer more...
I absolutely LOVE this blow dryer. I don’t feel like I’m cinching my hair off or burning it in any way. I love the attachment tool as well to direct the dryer to exactly the place I want. This blow dryer beats out any I’ve used. My hair always feels light after using it.
Brittney S.
I have super thick hair and this hairdryer dried my hair in about half the time as my old hairdryer did. I am so thankful that I received this as a Christmas gift. It’s a little pricy, but I would highly recommend if you’re sick of standing in front of the mirror for an hour trying to dry your hair like I used to.
Shalyn B.
Mocanaqua, PA
Review for: Drybar Buttercup Blow Dryer more...
This is my favorite blow dryer. I reviewed the baby buttercup and now this one is the bigger sized one. This is my go to blow dryer and I only use one other brand besides this. It dries my hair so fast and does not damage it. It has amazing settings and attachments. I’m in love with this.
Tressa M.
Howell, MI
Absolutely obsessed! This Dry bar hairdryer has shortened the amount of time it takes for me to dry my hair in the morning. I love that they provide the attachments for blow outs as well, those have been super helpful and are durable and easy to snap on and off. The hairdryer isn’t super loud and it has different settings for cooler/warmer air, etc. love!
Tiffany R.
How much is this one?
Whitney R.
Norman, OK
I've been looking for a blow dryer to dry my long thick hair without taking forever. Sometimes it can take me 30-45 minutes to blow dry. Is this the kind of blow dryer that has the power to do that? Is it worth the money? Any extra blow drying tips to help make this process a little less painful?
Christina S.
Marlboro, NJ
Where's the cheapest place to purchase this?
Andrea W.
Whitley City, KY
Is this a pretty expensive blow dryer?
Sophia S.
Is this product worth the money?