BY DRYBAR #1 in Hair Dryers

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

An easy-to-use, lightweight hair dryer. This lightweight Buttercup Blow Dryer features an ultrapowerful motor to get the job done fast and efficiently, and conditioning nano beads to seal cuticles, leaving hair noticeably silky, smooth, and frizz-free. NanoIonic™ minerals hydrate and condition hair while negative ions naturally cleanse and freshen. This blow dryer works with 110 electrical outlet and features three temperatures with two speed settings. It has a self-locking cool shot button, removable air filter, nine foot long cord with a hang loop, and 1875 watt motor.

• Anyone else love this?1 Answers
  • for the price of this blow dryer is it a good product?3 Answers
  • What a beautiful item I would love to get one 3 Answers
Drybar Buttercup Blow Dryer
  • "After getting this blow dryer, my hair completely changed for the better!" in 3 reviews
  • "it really reduces the amount of frizz that i have to deal with and my drying time is not nearly as long as it used to be!" in 2 reviews
  • "It helps to dry our hair without frizz and it's very light weight." in 1 review
  • "It dries my long hair fast and it isn't as dry looking." in 1 review
Natalie P.
Lancaster, PA
Ok so I bought this thing yesterday. I was at Ulta looking at it because my last hairdryer just died on me about 2 days ago. I was going to go back and purchase the same one, but then I saw the Drybar Hair Dryer and all these other high rated ones and went to Influenster for help. Drybar is #1 in Hair Dryers on here. So I started searching Google, and everywhere else, and I came across some bad reviews and that made me detour and not wanna buy it. But after continually searching until my phone died, an associate walked over and I asked her if it was worth the buy because my mind was all over the place with which hairdryer I should get. She told me she owns the Drybar Buttercup Hair Dryer, and she hasn’t had any problems with it and it she’s owned it for 3 years. She said if I bought it, tried it, and hated it, I could bring it back with the receipt and they would give me a full refund. So I bought it. I just used it today, and let me tell you, I’m not good with hairdryers...I mean, I thought the only thing you do is point it at your head and shake it and move it around to dry your hair. Basic stuff. So I try it today, with the wider nozzle because that’s great for thick, long hair, and I saw a preview of someone doing their hair with it, so I copied how the person used the dryer. I figured that’s how you do it.

My hair is so silky smooth and I can’t believe how fast it dried my hair. Granted, I do just dry my bangs and let my hair air dry, but I came back home and used it to dry the rest. I am not disappointed. And it’s only the first day of using it. I’ll update if anything changes, but so far, I’m loving this hairdryer!
Saudia H.
Weston, Fl
I was in the market for a new hair dryer and I wanted to try a “salon-quality” one. I noticed every time I’d go to a salon for a blowout the only difference between when they did my hair versus when I did my hair was the salon blow dryer. I mean, yes they do a much better job but I also do a pretty decent job myself.

Upon doing much research, I happened to walk into an Ulta and tested the DryBar out (the hair dryers are plugged into an outlet so you can test the quality) and boy was I blown away.

The amount of airflow that came through the nozzle was so powerful that any other hair dryer I tested out couldn’t even light a candle next to the Drybar one.

It dries my hair in no time. It’s sturdy, very good quality and just slightly heavier than the T3 but manageable. My sweet husband bought it for me and I have absolutely no regrets!
Andrea T.
This blow dryer cut my dry time in half. I love it and use it every other day. Before I dive into all the pros, my biggest complaint is that it’s quite heavy. My arms do get tired quickly when using it. So now for the pros- it dries your hair faster than any drugstore dryer. It is very effective in that it doesn’t get crazy hot, and still gets the job done. This is great because you won’t feel like you’re frying your hair. My hair always feels super soft after using it, and has almost zero frizz by the time I’m done. My hair is super thick and frizzy and this dryer has become my best friend. It’s such a huge time saver.
Allison B.
Bloomsburg , PA
This is the best hairdryer I have ever used! I have thick long hair and am now able to completely dry my hair in under 10 minutes! It had also left my hair significantly smoother and shinier than ever before. I honestly cannot believe how shiny my hair is after blow drying it. I highly recommend splurging on this hairdryer. I also love all the different settings you can use.
Yvonne L.
Apollo Beach, FL
This is by far the best blow dryer I've ever used. The amount of time it takes to dry and straighten my hair has been drastically reduced, as has the frizz! I got this dryer as part of the Bigger Better Blow Out kit, which came with trial sizes of Southern Belle mousse, Money Maker hairspray & Triple Sec volumizer and when used together, leave my typically curly hair straight, full of volume and with these gorgeous, big, bouncy curls at the end.
Kristine A.
This hair dryer is worth the money! After one use, my hair feels silky and smooth and my hair dried in half the time it normally takes. It's also much quieter than the cheaper version hairdryers. I absolutely recommend Drybar Buttercup Blow Dryer . I got this on sale at Ulta Beauty with a coupon Drybar Not A Care, Just Gorgeous Hair for less than $200. This set is fantastic.
Laura M.
Louisville, KY
Although it is a little bit pricey, I say this is well worth the money! This blow dryer has made my hair less frizzy, my drying time has cut more than half of the time it use to take me to dry my hair, its lightweight. Overall, it's a great product and if you are willing to spend the money on a great product that will last you a long time and help your hair, this product is worth it.
Robyn K.
Appleton
Best blow dryer ever. I have thick, course and frizzy hair that is neither straight nor waving but somewhere right in between. It cut my drying time in half and leaves it more manageable. And now takes me less time if I want to straighten or curl it. It’s a splurge but if you currently take a long time to dry your hair it’s worth it! It will shorten your hair time all around!
Christina A.
After dropping and breaking my previous dryer, I needed to quickly research and buy something. I loved the color of this dryer. I know, a great reason to buy a dryer. I bought it to give it a shot knowing I could return it if I hated it. Well, I loved it! It drys my hair quickly, helps me build volume into my hair. Others that have used it while staying with me have also raced about it and bought themselves one as well.
Rebecca L.
Deerfield Bch, FL
This hair dryer is the bees knees. It’s lightweight and comes with multiple setting options including a cool down button you can just click rather than hold down. While I haven’t noticed a drastic difference in drying time, my blowouts are significantly smoother now. I also enjoy the diffuser nozzle attachments available to use. If mine ever quits, I’ll be buying a second one.
Tiffany R.
How much is this one?
Whitney R.
Norman, OK
I've been looking for a blow dryer to dry my long thick hair without taking forever. Sometimes it can take me 30-45 minutes to blow dry. Is this the kind of blow dryer that has the power to do that? Is it worth the money? Any extra blow drying tips to help make this process a little less painful?
Christina S.
Marlboro, NJ
Where's the cheapest place to purchase this?
Andrea W.
Whitley City, KY
Is this a pretty expensive blow dryer?
Sophia S.
Is this product worth the money?

back