BY DRYBAR

A three-piece set of bestselling hair essentials, including the Buttercup Blow Dryer, Detox Dry Shampoo, and Hot Toddy Heat Protector Frizz Fighter. This trio of bestsellers will create beautiful, smooth, hydrated, healthy-looking hair. Buttercup is powered by NanoIonicTechnology and 32 post-volcanic minerals which dramatically improve the condition of hair by increasing shine and decreasing frizz. Detox Dry Shampoo contains micro fine rice powders that absorb excess oil and odor as the rice powders absorb they expand, giving the hair an instant lift. Hot Toddy is a lightweight lotion that protects hair from heat styling up to 450 degrees while also protecting against UVA/UVB rays that can cause dryness, damage, and color fading. This set contains:- Buttercup Blow Dryer - 3.5 oz Detox Dry Shampoo - 3.4 oz Hot Toddy Heat Protector Frizz Fighter see more...

Julie H.
I got a small size package of this trio and I'm in love. My hair doesn't hold a curl or have volume in its own and I wanted to look nice for a wedding and knew to grab these three and let them work their magic.  They smell great,  don't require you to use a ton of product each use and feel so natural!  Definitely recommend.
Alyssa S.
These were okay. One was a dry shampoo, a dry conditioner and then a style product. The smell was okay but I noticed the shampoo left a white cast in my hair. The conditioner needed to be rinsed out eventually otherwise it felt heavy. The styling product was nice gave great texture.
Heather J.
Allison Park, PA
I love these products Drybar Detox Dry Shampoo ,it is in my opinion the best dry shampoo .This product leaves my hair not only looking great,but actually feeling great.I also the scent,it is not too overpowering but also not so light that you can barely smell it.
Amanda S.
I love the triple sec and the dry shampoo. I tried the dry conditioner a few times but count really get into it. It have a nice scent. If I use the triple sec I do generally plan to wash my hair the next day because it can make your hair a little dirty.
Kimberly W.
Ok let's talk: products shouldn't be made to sell you other products. Triple sec (which I do use and like) makes my hair feel greasy, but I need it after moneymaker makes my hair heavy. And the dry shampoo is effective but drying. Help!
Heather G.
Seneca, SC
Drybar works really well I like their Dry shampoo and hair spray best it smells good and really does what it says it will on the bottles
Kiara P.
Lawrenceville,Va
This produced don't cost much, not too pricy ! I .. I love this produced alot  ,its very useful and helpful
David M.
Popular atractivo múltiples opciones con diversos productos para adquirir a un precio razonable y de calidad