Drybar BCA Mini Detox Dry Shampoo uploaded by Ashley H.

BY DRYBAR

A limited-edition pink, mini dry shampoo in support of Breast Cancer Awareness, that absorbs oils and impurities for hair that's fresh and clean. Drybar is dedicated to empowering women and delivering happiness and confidence. In support of Breast Cancer Awareness, Drybar has partnered with City of Hope to create a limited-edition pink, mini Detox Dry Shampoo. By purchasing this Detox, you're helping to support breast cancer research, treatment, and education. Prolong your blowout with this dry shampoo that refreshes hair, absorbs oils and impurities, and provides body and fullness. Great for travel and safe for color-treated hair, the micro powder blends in perfectly with hair color, leaving no white residue behind. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates For every BCA Mini Detox Dry Shampoo sold, $1 goes to City of Hope Breast Cancer Research and Drybar will donate up to $25,000. see more...

Neda K.
Southlake, TX
I love this product.  Because I use a lot of product in my hair and color treat my hair as well, this is great. I love the look of the container, and it's not super expensive.  I usually stock up on my products when I get a blow out at the Dry Bar.  Will continue to use.
Escarlet P.
Me encanta estoy super contenta de usar este producto para cuidar me solo lo uso cada dos veces al mes para reparar los daños ocasionados por el caliente
Amanda R.
Dearing, GA
This is one of my favorite products to use for a quick and easy refresher for my hair on the days I don't have time to wash it. And it smells amazing!
C H.
Warwick, RI
I do like this dry shampoo but other than the fact it's not widely accessible is that there's just something that's weird
Sàde B.
Ashley H.
Lancaster, PA
Love this stuff!! Works wonderfully, smells great, and is small, convenient, and pink - which is great :)
Ana V.
Be aware that this is a mini size! The product itself is excellent and smells fantastic. It gives my hair some great texture. However, I would suggest purchasing the full size can (4.2 oz) is $26 there, this is tiny (1.4 oz).
Helixe L.
Avenue Helvino de Moraes
This product is great especially for those who make some sort of chemical in the hair, as dye, PROGRESSIA etc.
For shampoo product rejuvenates the scalp at the same time the clean
Alyssa C.
Saginaw, MI
Does this product have a scent to it?