BY DRYBAR #61 in Dry Shampoo

A limited-edition pink, mini dry shampoo in support of Breast Cancer Awareness, that absorbs oils and impurities for hair that's fresh and clean. Drybar is dedicated to empowering women and delivering happiness and confidence. In support of Breast Cancer Awareness, Drybar has partnered with City of Hope to create a limited-edition pink, mini Detox Dry Shampoo. By purchasing this Detox, you're helping to support breast cancer research, treatment, and education. Prolong your blowout with this dry shampoo that refreshes hair, absorbs oils and impurities, and provides body and fullness. Great for travel and safe for color-treated hair, the micro powder blends in perfectly with hair color, leaving no white residue behind. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates For every BCA Mini Detox Dry Shampoo sold, $1 goes to City of Hope Breast Cancer Research and Drybar will donate up to $25,000. see more...

Guera M.
Guera M.
Review for: Bca
Will always use this as long as it is still being produced. Smells great and leaves my hair fresh and looks great!
Taryn S.
Taryn S.
Ellington, CT
Review for: Bca
Before I found this dry shampoo I felt like I had tried ever other brand and it always left my hair feeling sticky or oily within an hour after applying. This stuff is AMAZING. I'll never buy another dry shampoo again. It's super lightweight, and actually allows me to brush through my hair and restyle it. Sometimes I'll even use it when my hair isn't dirty for some extra texture. I also love the travel size I keep one in my bathroom and one in my bag. It's a little pricey, but so is buying other products that don't work and throwing them away. Invest in this stuff and it will become a staple for you too!
Dominique N.
Dominique N.
Review for: Bca
Drybar BCA Mini Detox Dry Shampoo 1.4 oz limited edition BCA This is the least drying out of hair, and residue dry shampoo I have used yet! I can go about 3 days without washing my hair using this product, which I love because I have a very busy business and personal life! The smell was not the most pleasant, but other than that I would definitely tell my dry shampoo loving friends to try this product!
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Review for: Bca
I bought it try and was impressed of how it works. It is something that I used when I woke up late and was in a hurry. No time for a shower! Sprayed in and fixed my hair and sped off to work! I would recommend it to anyone. It has a clean scent also.
Lily M.
Lily M.
Review for: Bca
THIS STUFF IS AMAAAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  It is hands down the best dry shampoo out there.  It leaves no residue in your hair and gets rid of all the grease.  With it, I go 5 days without washing which is awesome for me!  Overall, I'm very satisfied with it.  I definitely recommend this product to everyone and I will buy it again.  The price is awesome and it's easy to get since they sell it near my house.
Sabrina M.
Sabrina M.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Review for: Bca
It essentially does what it's supposed to, but the results do not last that long on me. I have ethnic hair and whenever I get a blowout I use this on days when I need a little refresh. It does absorb oils and my hair looks cleaner and feels less greasy but it only stays that way for 3 or 4 hours. It has a pleasant scent but it's not overwhelming and it does not linger throughout the day. I feel this product probably works better on people with naturally straight, finer hair.
Mallorie V.
Mallorie V.
Snohomish, WA
Review for: Bca
The best dry shampoo for traveling. Its the perfect size to pack and take with you, and I love how well it works. It absorbs excess oils and gives volume to second day hair. I highly recommend this dry shampoo because it does what you need it too without too much build up or white stuff.
Liza H.
Liza H.
Kansas City
Review for: Bca
I have used the limited edition Detox. I prefer the standard Detox from DryBar. I can use this no matter what day I'm on post wash and it refreshes it perfect. It does leave enough residue that brightens my blonde. I'm more disappointed with the limited edition because it would burst out instead of applying evenly. Overall, Dry Bar is my most favorite dry shampoo to use.
Evelyn V.
Evelyn V.
Union City, NJ
Review for: Bca
I've tried switching my Dry shampoos to see if there were any differences and let me just say I was right. Nothing compares to Dry bars dry shampoo. Amazingly it absorbs all of the oil out of my hair within seconds. Most people say the smell is a tad bit weird but personally I love it. Go for the smaller package if it's your first time, as far as pricing, it's very reasonable. Must try!!!!
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Punta Gorda, FL
Review for: Bca
I love this travel size dry shampoo. It fits perfectly in my purse, and is super easy to use. I work evenings at a busy airport, and often like to work out or play with my kids before work--- This is the perfect way to not look a hot mess when I head in to the office! It works quickly to freshen my look, and de-funkify my hair! I highly recommend this product.
Heather E.
Heather E.
I just purchased this and have used it twice now. However, I feel it's adding quite a bit of volume to my hair. Any idea how to tame that?