BY DRYBAR #52 in Dry Shampoo

A limited-edition pink, mini dry shampoo in support of Breast Cancer Awareness, that absorbs oils and impurities for hair that's fresh and clean. Drybar is dedicated to empowering women and delivering happiness and confidence. In support of Breast Cancer Awareness, Drybar has partnered with City of Hope to create a limited-edition pink, mini Detox Dry Shampoo. By purchasing this Detox, you're helping to support breast cancer research, treatment, and education. Prolong your blowout with this dry shampoo that refreshes hair, absorbs oils and impurities, and provides body and fullness. Great for travel and safe for color-treated hair, the micro powder blends in perfectly with hair color, leaving no white residue behind. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates For every BCA Mini Detox Dry Shampoo sold, $1 goes to City of Hope Breast Cancer Research and Drybar will donate up to $25,000. see more...

Anne S.
This is a NEW favorite! I tried it on a whim when I lost my luggage. I almost cried at the Sephora price tag of $28.00!! I was amazed at how little I needed for my very long hair! My hair was extremely shiny and easy to blow dry. I didnt have any of the usual dry shampoo tangles or fly aways. I returned to Sephora and picked up a few more Dry Bar products. The price is shocking but the results are worth it. I use dry shampoo 4-5 times per week and I notice a differnce in my hair in the 2 weeks I have been using it.
Lindsey N.
Guyton, GA
I loved the original dry shampoo by dry bar and I love to do anything that helps support breast cancer awareness. So I bought this for that reason. It works great and smells great but you can find something that works the same for much less $$
Tessa S.
Peachtree Cty, GA
If you don’t have this, stop reading and go get it!!!!!!
I love this product, point blank.
Holy grail to my hair. Love it for volume when i curl or leave it natural. Also amazing for those days I don’t wash my hair, doesn’t leave my hair discolored or powdery looking. Please buy, you will do yourself a favor. I promise!!!!!!
A repurchase for sure!!!Drybar BCA Mini Detox Dry Shampoo 1.4 oz limited edition BCA
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
This dry shampoo is fantastic although it does go kind of quick but that's any aerosol so I don't hold it against it. This is my favorite dry shampoo. I have dry and somewhat damaged hair. I go 4 to 5 days between washes. Longer if I can. I have thick curls that I blow dry and flat iron on wash day, and flat iron on every other day and curl or wave on the last wash day to bring back some life to my hair as I dont like wearing it up because of the breakage that happens. By day 3 my roots are starting to get a bit flat. So I use this. Day 4 I'm getting oily roots. I use this. Day 5 I'm super oily but only at the roots so I use this. You have to shake before use as the tiny powder particles can settle in the bottle and it does come out white and powdery but it brushes out and rubs in easily. I don't have super dark hair but it is light to medium brown and I don't have any trouble getting the white out easily.
It gives renewed life to my hair and brings the volume back. It also smells amazing and therefore refreshes my hair. It smells like a coconut drink on a breezy beach. Love it.
It works better than more expensive brands like the Elizabeth and James nirvana (white) dry shampoo. It's light. Doesn't leave build up when using it multiple days. Doesn't dry my hair out. And makes it look clean and completely takes away any oily look at my roots and refreshes the scent of my hair all over. And I'm a smoker so thats a huge deal.
I usually purchase the full size but with this cute pink bottle that fits perfectly in my purse I just couldnt pass it up. And I love supporting anything breast cancer because it runs in my family and im sure I will need their support one day in return.
Helping a charity while looking beautiful. Can't beat it.
Michelle P.
Dallas, TX
Love supporting a good cause and getting a great product! I used this the night before bc it’s a little to white for my dark hair and that gives it enough time to absorb in my hair
angela e.
Weatherford, TX
This dry shampoo is great on all hair types. I have long thick curly hair and it works great for me. My moms hair is short and strait and it works great on her hair as well.
Ibania G.
Farmers Brnch, TX
I workout often and I wash my hair often too but when I get a blowout I like to keep it as long as possible, dry shampoo will let me keep my beautiful blowout up to 6 days
Taryn S.
Ellington, CT
Before I found this dry shampoo I felt like I had tried ever other brand and it always left my hair feeling sticky or oily within an hour after applying. This stuff is AMAZING. I'll never buy another dry shampoo again. It's super lightweight, and actually allows me to brush through my hair and restyle it. Sometimes I'll even use it when my hair isn't dirty for some extra texture. I also love the travel size I keep one in my bathroom and one in my bag. It's a little pricey, but so is buying other products that don't work and throwing them away. Invest in this stuff and it will become a staple for you too!
Danielle G.
Mt Pleasant, MI
I bought it try and was impressed of how it works. It is something that I used when I woke up late and was in a hurry. No time for a shower! Sprayed in and fixed my hair and sped off to work! I would recommend it to anyone. It has a clean scent also.
Lily M.
THIS STUFF IS AMAAAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  It is hands down the best dry shampoo out there.  It leaves no residue in your hair and gets rid of all the grease.  With it, I go 5 days without washing which is awesome for me!  Overall, I'm very satisfied with it.  I definitely recommend this product to everyone and I will buy it again.  The price is awesome and it's easy to get since they sell it near my house.
Heather E.
I just purchased this and have used it twice now. However, I feel it's adding quite a bit of volume to my hair. Any idea how to tame that?