Drybar BCA Mini Detox Dry Shampoo uploaded by Ashley H.

BY DRYBAR

A limited-edition pink, mini dry shampoo in support of Breast Cancer Awareness, that absorbs oils and impurities for hair that's fresh and clean. Drybar is dedicated to empowering women and delivering happiness and confidence. In support of Breast Cancer Awareness, Drybar has partnered with City of Hope to create a limited-edition pink, mini Detox Dry Shampoo. By purchasing this Detox, you're helping to support breast cancer research, treatment, and education. Prolong your blowout with this dry shampoo that refreshes hair, absorbs oils and impurities, and provides body and fullness. Great for travel and safe for color-treated hair, the micro powder blends in perfectly with hair color, leaving no white residue behind. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates For every BCA Mini Detox Dry Shampoo sold, $1 goes to City of Hope Breast Cancer Research and Drybar will donate up to $25,000. see more...

Katharyn H.
Hickory, NC
I tried this product because it seemed everyone was trying dry shampoos!!!! I liked it ok....but nothing beats actually washing my hair!!! This smells nice...left my hair in a decent way....not really any complaints...except I'm old school and I prefer the real deal!!!
Vanessa G.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Drybar dry shampoo is my favorite! I’ve tried multiple different brands and none of them have been as effective as this. My hair color is medium brown and does show up white when you spray but once you shake out it’s perfect!
CERA B.
Beeville, TX
I absolutely love this dry shampoo. I don’t wash my hair everyday and on the days that my hair is looking a little lifeless I use this dry shampoo and BAM my hair comes back to life. It gets so voluminous.
Emily W.
I love all the dry bar products that I've used so far. Purchased this at Sephora and love the soft feel of the bottle, such a nice touch. I use the dry shampoo about once or twice a week. I'd love to try more dry bar products!
Dalia C.
I like it! It's a really good product, Very effective, my hair feels really clean after applying and it's long lasting, I very like the packaging, it's feminine an cute. I'm definitely recommend to others people!
Ariana C.
Edgewood , MD
I bought this at ulta it gets the job done and it's worth every penny I would recommend this to anybody I don't mind the scent and the pacakaging is cute and light for sure def a great buy if you looking for a dry shampoo this is the one !
Michelle S.
Morrisville, PA
This dry shampoo smells amazing and does wonders for my hair! I have thick hair, and workout everyday, so it's nice to not have to wash my hair everyday. I use it every other day during the week, and my hair feels great. Would definitely buy again!
Michelle H.
This is probably my favorite spray on dry shampoo because it doesn't make my hair feel like I have dry shampoo on it- it legitimately feels clean. I love that this is a cruelty free product and has no parabens or sulfates. And have I mentioned the smell? It smells SO GOOD. It doesn't smell like powder or artificial cherry (sorry Batista). The only con is it is on the pricier side for dry shampoo. $23 for a full size. However, it lasts a long time, and is truly worth every penny.
Caroline H.
Hickory, NC
I love love love this Drybar Mini dry shampoo! I used this stuff at least twice a week and it works very well! The packaging is really cute and girly and you definitely get what you pay for. There are so many dry shampoos out there and some just don't do their job but I've never had that problem with Drybar; I will definitely be a repeat customer! drybar Limited Edition Detox Travel Size Dry Shampoo
Brianna Z.
W Springfield, MA
Never have I complained about a product's scent...until now. It had a disgusting, rotten powdery smell that my husband commented on as soon as I got close to him. It lingered for the whole day, and was so strong my whole pillow smelled like it in the morning, even though I'd had it on for 12+ hours before getting into bed. No. Just no.
Alyssa C.
Saginaw, MI
Does this product have a scent to it?