BY DRYBAR

The ultimate thirst quencher for hair—Bay Breeze Hydrating Shots are a revolutionary way to deeply hydrate dry hair. These single-use shots penetrate the hair to deliver a dose of professional-strength moisture. The treatment rehydrates hair from roots to ends for lasting moisture, leaving hair silky-soft, shiny, detangled, and healthy-looking. Best when used on a weekly basis, this super-concentrated formula also supports scalp health.

Lauren T.
Lake Dallas, TX
This is a very good deep conditioner. It penetrates the hair deeply and heals the hair. It makes it feel super soft and hydrated without weighing it down.
Glenna M.
Lakewood, WA
It was nice but the effect could've lasted longer for the price-point. That being said I love the concept and Drybar is a great company!
Ashley B.
Marrero, LA
These are great! They keep your hair very moisturized if it is drive from over coloring, bleaching, or using hot tools.
Sàde B.
Annie N.
Prescott Vly, AZ
I love drybar. By far my favorite line of hair care products. Great quality for the price. It's worth every penny.
Leslie G.
Milan, TN
Love drybar! Their hair products are fantastic! They keep my hair shiny, soft, vibrant and they smell fantastic!
Brittany A.
Taftville, CT
I love how easy this product is to use and that it really works. It made my hair look healthy again and shiny.
Gina A.
My hair is so silky smooth after just one use! I noticed my hair doesn’t tangle up as much! Repurchasing this!
V-Meudys micheyla M.
Doral, FL
Buen producto facil de utlizar es muy buen producto para utlizar me gusta la verdad
Danielle H.
Grande prairie , AB
These were a huge disappointment considering how much I love drybar products. Their triple sec hair spray is my number one holy grail hair product! These however didn't seem to have any effect at all. There also very expensive considering what you're getting, so unless the difference was huge I wouldn't be repurchasing anyways
Rebecca N.
Cumming, GA
Does this make you hair heavy or greasy after rinsing?
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
How well does it hydrate your hair?
hannah f.
Huntsville, Tx
Has anyone tried these? I want to, but would like to hear someone's experience before I spend so much.
Allyson R.
Am I supposed to condition after this treatment?
Kendal Q.
I received one of these in a Sephora PLAY box and I LOVED it. How long will it keep my hair this soft and smooth?