BY DRYBAR

The ultimate thirst quencher for hair—Bay Breeze Hydrating Shots are a revolutionary way to deeply hydrate dry hair. These single-use shots penetrate the hair to deliver a dose of professional-strength moisture. The treatment rehydrates hair from roots to ends for lasting moisture, leaving hair silky-soft, shiny, detangled, and healthy-looking. Best when used on a weekly basis, this super-concentrated formula also supports scalp health.

Marlena S.
Disclaimer: I received this product free from Sephora to test and review.
Now, I usually don't blow dry my hair in the warmer months because I have thick curly hair (for those who follow hair typing-3C). But I gave these moisture shots a try after washing & conditioning my hair. When I rinsed it out, surprisingly my hair didn't feel dry & thirsty. My hair felt very soft and silky and it was quite manageable. I still followed up with a blow dry cream due to my concerns about heat damage but I have to say my blowout was a lot easier than usual. Normally my hair is so coarse and tangled that I it takes nearly an hour to blowdry section by section. So I think perhaps this product helped with softening & hydrating my hair before heat styling. Only 4 stars because I didn't think there was enough product in the bottle. My hair is only shoulder length but it's as thick as a pumpkin patch so I definitely could've benefited from having more product in those shots.
Amanda E.
A must have for chemically damaged hair! I bleach the heck out of my hair and this product has become my savior. I swear I notice a lot less breakage and it keeps my hair frizz free. Drybar Bay Breeze Hydrating Shots
Brianna Z.
W Springfield, MA
I love the scent on this. It is upscale spa-like, but the flip side of that is that it is a noticeable fragrance. The fact that you have to spray this is an annoying gimmick. I don't want to spray anything with hands that are already wet in the shower because I'm already clumsy enough. But I don't hate these shots. They're well-named because much like a shot of alcohol, you're not going to feel the after effects of this product for a super long time. I'd say my hair went back to its previous condition after I washed my hair the very next time. After using a Bay Breeze Hydrating Shot, my hair felt great and hair commercial worthy. I wish that hadn't ceased after the next hair washing. I'd recommend these only if you had a special occasion to attend, and even then I'm not sure you couldn't get better moisture and slip out of a drugstore conditioner.
Kelly D.
Yes they worked wonderfully on my thin and fine hair with out weighing it down at all and 2 days later my hair still feels moisturized and healthy. I am not scent sensitive in any way at all but oh my God...the smell is horrendous. It smells like a mans very cheap cologne x100. Its all i could smell amnd it lingers foreber. Yuck. It's on my pillow too. Because of the overly sivkening scent, its a no go for me, although the product does exactly what it claims.
Melinda V.
Springfield, MA
So I am pleasantly surprised. I got to try this a couple times, i got it at Sephora btw, and I am so happy with the results. It is a little lovey, BUT it made my hair so soft and felt so moisturized. I definitely loved it and will definitely use it again. Anything that can make my hair feel that nice is worth it. Be prepared though, you are looking at a $40 price tag for a box of 4 shots.
Melissa Q.
New Orleans, LA
I have really dry, color treated hair and I got this as a deluxe sample from Sephora. My hair feels so much smoothr and silkier than usual! I did leave it on for about 10 minutes so that may have influenced it, but my hair hasn't felt this silky in years! I have long thick hair and I had to use the whole bottle. Kind of expensive, but maybe good for a monthly treat!
Brittany J.
I tried this for the first time using my points from a Sephora order. I LOVED it. It made me hair incredibly soft and shiny - NO FRIZZ. It smells amazing and left my hair AND scalp feeling so hydrated and healthy. I highly recommend this.
Luiza A.
Glendale, CA
Ok I use this every week and my hair looks and feels amazing . It's a concentrated shot so it works wonders and does it quick. It is a hair treatment so you leave it in for 5-7 minutes you can do it longer if you like. My favorite
Liseth S.
This is a great product that helped my dry frizzy hair. At first I thought that it was a leave in conditioner and was disappointed after I got out from the shower and was going to apply it. It's worth keeping the conditioner for 10 min in the shower.
Sarah T.
San Jose, CA
I love how this product makes my hair feel so "alive". It makes my hair look healthy and I just love the feeling when touching my hair because it just feels so nice. It's great too since I tend to curl my hair a lot and that really drys out my hair making it loose its textures.
Rebecca N.
Cumming, GA
Does this make you hair heavy or greasy after rinsing?
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
How well does it hydrate your hair?
hannah f.
Huntsville, Tx
Has anyone tried these? I want to, but would like to hear someone's experience before I spend so much.
Allyson R.
Am I supposed to condition after this treatment?
Kendal Q.
I received one of these in a Sephora PLAY box and I LOVED it. How long will it keep my hair this soft and smooth?