Drybar Bay Breeze Hydrating Shots 0.5 oz uploaded by Christina W.Drybar Bay Breeze Hydrating Shots 0.5 oz uploaded by Tina C.

BY DRYBAR

A set of four single-use shots that deliver essential moisture to dry, dull, lifeless hair. The ultimate thirst quencher for hair Bay Breeze Hydrating Shots are a revolutionary way to deeply hydrate dry hair. These single-use shots penetrate the hair to deliver a dose of professional-strength moisture. The treatment rehydrates hair from roots to ends for lasting moisture, leaving hair silky-soft, shiny, detangled, and healthy-looking. Best when used on a weekly basis, this super-concentrated formula also supports scalp health. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is cruelty-free. see more...

Kelli C.
Kelli C.
I would LOVE to give this 5+ stars because this truly is amazing except it was not enough product. I spent $38 I believe on a 4 pack. I really trust this brand so that's why I made the splurge for the little amount of product. It reads to use one shot after shampooing. I think that would be the perfect amount for someone with neck/shoulder length hair. My hair is very thick and down to the middle of my back. I used two although I could have easily used 3 shots...but for that amount...I wanted two uses. Normally after I condition, I have to use It's a 10 leave in condition in my hair along with a wet brush to get all the knots out of my hair. With these shots, I didn't have use the leave in conditioner and my brush went straight through my hair-NO KNOTS! It was amazing. Left my hair so soft and bouncy and smelling great. I probably won't buy these again because I only get two uses out of it but if they decided to put this in a bottle - it would be an essential in my shower.
Selina M.
Selina M.
San Antonio, TX
This product is great. I got a sample of this when I went to Sephora and used the entire bottle on my long hair. Totally worth it. My hair felt silky smooth after blow drying it.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Lynchburg , VA
I'm so picky about my hair care products but decided to give this a shot when it came in my Sephora Play box one month. This product is amazing! I have super long hair and this product got rid of all my frizziness and knots instantly. I was so impressed by this product that I would definitely purchase it in the future. Also safe for color treated hair which is a plus!
haley p.
haley p.
Dayton
this hydration shot is like a drink of water to my hair. i have long coarse hair so i use about half a shot once or twice a month to keep my locks hydrated and smooth. i also like that the directions are easy to execute.
Toni S.
Toni S.
Kissimmee, FL
Hair masks and treatments are essential for keeping hair looking healthy and happy especially with all the stress we put on our hair. This hair mask works so well at repairing split ends and heat damage.
Brittany A.
Brittany A.
Taftville, CT
I got this as a sample from sephora and after using that sample i fell in love with the product! It made my hair so silky and full of life. This is def a must have and worth the money!
Michelle N.
Michelle N.
League City, TX
Odd style that it's a spray for the shower. You loose a lot spraying. I liked to open it and just pour out. It's a thin liquid milky style. It does work. Left my hair soft and moisturized. It's a ridiculous price for such a small product.
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Cashed in some of sephora points to get a sample of this to try out. I was hoping it was gimmicky but no. It's the real deal! My hair was so soft, smooth and sooo easy to brush! If you have a lot of fine hair like me, you must try this!
Amber A.
Amber A.
Agassiz
I love everything about this product. I love the way it smells. I love the way it makes my hair feel. I love that it doesn't leave my hair feeling greasy and weighed down. I just love it so much! Haha
Sophie A.
Sophie A.
I'd recommend this to someone who really processed hard...I mean you went from dark to platinum and need to deep quench.
You need the shots in your life!
Follow the instructions and you'll be fine!