Drybar Bay Breeze Hydrating Shots 0.5 oz uploaded by Tina C.Drybar Bay Breeze Hydrating Shots 0.5 oz uploaded by Christina W.

BY DRYBAR

A set of four single-use shots that deliver essential moisture to dry, dull, lifeless hair. The ultimate thirst quencher for hair Bay Breeze Hydrating Shots are a revolutionary way to deeply hydrate dry hair. These single-use shots penetrate the hair to deliver a dose of professional-strength moisture. The treatment rehydrates hair from roots to ends for lasting moisture, leaving hair silky-soft, shiny, detangled, and healthy-looking. Best when used on a weekly basis, this super-concentrated formula also supports scalp health. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is cruelty-free. see more...

Kelli C.
I would LOVE to give this 5+ stars because this truly is amazing except it was not enough product. I spent $38 I believe on a 4 pack. I really trust this brand so that's why I made the splurge for the little amount of product. It reads to use one shot after shampooing. I think that would be the perfect amount for someone with neck/shoulder length hair. My hair is very thick and down to the middle of my back. I used two although I could have easily used 3 shots...but for that amount...I wanted two uses. Normally after I condition, I have to use It's a 10 leave in condition in my hair along with a wet brush to get all the knots out of my hair. With these shots, I didn't have use the leave in conditioner and my brush went straight through my hair-NO KNOTS! It was amazing. Left my hair so soft and bouncy and smelling great. I probably won't buy these again because I only get two uses out of it but if they decided to put this in a bottle - it would be an essential in my shower.
Selina M.
San Antonio, TX
This product is great. I got a sample of this when I went to Sephora and used the entire bottle on my long hair. Totally worth it. My hair felt silky smooth after blow drying it.
kathrynelleese M.
Chesapeake, VA
I got this as a sample, and it says to rinse out after shampooing. I go against the rules and used this as a leave-in. It's easy to use, just pump some in your hand and disperse it through your hair. I think it worked pretty well. I may have to buy a full-size of this.
haley p.
Dayton
this hydration shot is like a drink of water to my hair. i have long coarse hair so i use about half a shot once or twice a month to keep my locks hydrated and smooth. i also like that the directions are easy to execute.
Ashley C.
Lynchburg, VA
I'm so picky about my hair care products but decided to give this a shot when it came in my Sephora Play box one month. This product is amazing! I have super long hair and this product got rid of all my frizziness and knots instantly. I was so impressed by this product that I would definitely purchase it in the future. Also safe for color treated hair which is a plus!
Toni S.
Kissimmee, FL
Hair masks and treatments are essential for keeping hair looking healthy and happy especially with all the stress we put on our hair. This hair mask works so well at repairing split ends and heat damage.
Brittany A.
Taftville, CT
I got this as a sample from sephora and after using that sample i fell in love with the product! It made my hair so silky and full of life. This is def a must have and worth the money!
Vanessa G.
Gordon, TX
I used this before I blow dried and it really didn’t do much. I got it as a sample size from a kit at Ulta and I like most everything else better.
Stephanie P.
League City, TX
I love this product. Leave my hair soft and with a natural look. I️ use it when I️ air dry it and it always looks great. Smells delicious too.
Amy V.
This is a wonderful product and I would highly recommend it. It is well worth the purchase and is one of the best products out there.