Drybar All Tressed Up Bundle uploaded by Jeni L.

BY DRYBAR

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A trio of hair care essentials including The Tress Press Styling Iron to straighten or curl, Triple Sec 3-in-1 to add volume, and The Chaser Shine Cream for lustrous locks. Key benefits:- Straightens and curls- Creates volume and texture- Softens and adds shineIf you want to know more…The Tress Press features one-inch titanium plates and temperature control for fast and safe styling, creating ultra-smooth, shiny curls and waves. Triple Sec 3-in-1 acts as a dry shampoo, absorbing excess oil for a fresh, clean feeling, while boosting volume and leaving strands with a soft, matte texture. The Chaser Shine Cream adds soft, touchable definition and shine to smooth flyaways and tame frizz. This set contains:- The Tress Press Digital Styling Iron- 4.2 oz/ 118 g Triple Sec 3-in-1- 3.4 oz/ 100 mL The Chaser Shine Cream It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates see more...

Buy on Sephora
Erica L.
Tressed up products by Drybar are the best! I don't personally own this strightener or curler, but their products that they use are perfect to keep in your purse for a little touch up or while you are styling and need for a solid sleek look.
Britney S.
Sierra Madre, CA
I’m seriously obsessed with these products there seriously one of a kind and just straight amazing! Love how they make my hair feel and for the price it’s truly an amazing product overall. Highly recommend
Ezamina A.
The flat iron itself is amazing. It heats up quickly. Not only does it straighten but also curls. The products are also amazing, keeps the style in longer, smells great and very refreshing. Its on the pricy side but definitly worth it. I would absolutely make this purchase again
👻: q.
Valdosta, GA
Very good product Very good product Very good productVery good product  Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product  I would Most a definitely Buy This Product again ..
Eliana L.
Doral, FL
Compre este equipo un poco escéptica de lo que realmente son, pero para mi sorpresa los ame!! El dry shampoo es buenísimo, no seca mi cabello y lo deja súper natural, la plancha de cabello es fabulosa, fácil de manejar y deja un brillo en el cabello muy lindo. Oh también recomiendo usar el leaving conditioner
Brenda Q.
Burlington , IA
The Drybar tress press is the best flat iron I have ever used! I have black, coarse, curly hair and I use this a couple of times a week. It is very effective at taming my unruly hair! I am a very satisfied customer!
Kari B.
This Straightener is a lifesaver! Not only does my hair never feel dry after it, but my hair looks shiny and sleep. It feels amazing, I bought it at Sephora and highly recommend it!! I can't praise Drybar enough for everything I've bought.
Sahara S.
I want to dry bar once with my mom and they tried this on me and I fell in love with it. It doesn't compare to any salon or products. I use this product twice a week. I would definitely recommend this.
Makena C.
Pheonix
This hair straightener is the best hair straightener of ever owned in my whole entire life. Takes about half the time of a regular hair straightener to straighten my whole curly hair head
Kerry H.
Georgetown
Great straightener. If you have used a Chi before it is comparable to that. It seems to go through my hair more smoothly without pulling than my previous straighteners.